The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:22 pm

[ 780 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
The Omnivident 

Waifu: I'm married
Kiki i think Alice is going to get more totems right XD
So will she be league champion?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:03 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Are crossover characters allowed? Because I think Mario from Super Mario Bros. Z will make a good fit into the tournament thing!

YouTube Video:

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:29 pm

Hi, sorry, I think you're confused. Maybe check your other tabs and see if you didn't post in the wrong topic. This is the topic for an on site role-playing game that doesn't have anything to do with a tournament for one.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:41 pm

Can an animalium or w/e have flu virus as a familiar
Well
Those arent alive
Maybe like
A skin cell
Cuz really what would it matter to whatever made the artes
What classification of life form they are
Animalium is basically a name people made up lol
Or like
A nematode

Or or
An artes de totem bro
With
Ummm longcat as a totem. Or a space marine. Or a jedi. A f*** gungan man who would predict that
Veggie tales peas as a totem
All creatures of myth. The best one i cant remember because my couch stole the idea. Prolly cuz id look real bad if i said it
Smelling what the rock is cookin
A fire breathing hedgehog omg that would be so adorable
Will smith is a legend
Taco bell food prepared properly
Santa claus
An evil talking chimichanga

I still cant remember the two best ones but they were rad

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:09 am
YIM WWW
Site Admin

No and no.

Also the topic live!

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:19 pm

Forgot about daniel so post 2 incoming

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:09 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
A bio for my character!

Name: Darkrai (named after the Pokemon Darkrai.)
Powers: Can control wind and darkness.
Race: Half Sayian, Half Mage
Super Forms: Super Darkrai
Side: Good
Weapons: HIMSELF
Favorite Color: Purple
Attacks: Macho Punch, Hadoken, Shakunetsu Hadoken, Shinku Hadoken, Guren Senpukyaku, Screw Smash, Bloody Garden, Dark Aura Storm
Appearance: Purple robe, white hat with fuschia stripe, greenish-blue eyes, blue aura emitting around him.
Super Form Appearance: Jalapeno red robe, burgundy hat with orange stripe, pure blue eyes, golden red aura emitting around him.
Bio: ???

YouTube Video:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:12 pm
Site Admin

I realize you're new at this, and that you've been trying to get in engaged, so this may be a bit frustrating, but you have clearly not read the first post of this RP.

While I enjoy your enthusiasm, you still have much to learn. If you would like to use said character I suggest this topic:
https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 25&t=34702

I forget how the posting rules govern this section, but I believe you should have access to this sub-section. If not, please let me know.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:37 pm
Site Admin

So, to give everyone an opportunity to post.
How about I set up a schedule in which I will make a post to The Omnivident once every Sunday?
Fair?

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:38 pm

56 post a year minimum? Capt'n the rp section, she cannot handle the load. Pushing into all into a single topic? It's madness.

(But actually yes please)

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:34 pm
Site Admin

Once SoA is up, I'll probably do something along the same lines.

I'm also contemplating a FARP (Fast Action RP) That would be updated something closer to every 2-3 days for those who want something more active.

I'm investing into the section again. lol

Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:06 pm

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
Me and Deci are working a faster paced rp as well.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:13 pm

Weren't we supposed to pick theme songs? Honestly when I first made Alice I thought Scream of the Butterfly would be a great fit.
But someone went and f*** up the lyrics >:( im pissed look at this s***

A creature made of sunshine
her eyes were like the sky
Rabbit howls like something old
As we twitch to a lullaby
The scalpel shines in god's sunshine
The Streetlights whisper pain
Down here near the poison stream
our god has gone insane
She smiles like a child with flowers in her hair
with blood on her hands
into the sun she stares
She feels it die
I heard her cry
with blood on her hands
into the sun she stares
She feels it die
I heard her cry...
like the scream of the butterfly
Sunshine in the house of flames
she loves it where she gets it
but it's never felt the same
surgery, in the house of dissection
when your candle burns out.I'll resurrect you
she runs
through fields of daisies
yeah, it's just a shame that they eat their own babies
Who cares
cos the air is free,
When you get there will you kiss the dead for me?
there's blood on the moon and the summer is cold
there's love in the room
but baby that's getting old
there's blood on my face sittin' on uhh dead shore
A highway, highway of emptiness and I'm getting bored
There's blood on the moon as we plan our escape
The goddess in bloom
handcuffed and raped
She loves it where she gets it but it's never felt the same
surgery, in the house of dissection
when your candle burns out.I'll resurrect you
she runs
through fields of daisies
Who cares
cos the air is free
when you get there will you kiss the dead for me?
Something cold is forced inside her
a tears spill down her cheek
stillborn songs of a dead dreamer
hymn's of a needle freak
With sunlight in her hair she smiles like she don't care
her dreams of liquid blue
I cut my self again and again to remind myself of you
with blood on her hands
into the sun she stares
She feels it die
I heard her cry...
with blood on her hands
into the sun she stares
She feels it die
I heard her cry...
like the scream of the butterfly
I like the scream of the butterfly
I met an angel with a sawed-off shotgun
wanted by the FBI
we dropped some acid
killed our parents
then we hit the road
I like the scream of the butterfly

So much of this is wrong like wtf

In the first verse theres a big mistake
The correct lyrics are
"A creature made of sunshine
her eyes were like the sky
Rabbit holes like something out of
A twisted lullaby
The scalpel shines in god's sunshine
The Streetlights whisper pain
And Down here near the poison stream
our god has gone insane"

The chorus is at least correct but the next verse is definitely misprinted and its surely deliberate
Whats clearly heard is

"Sunshine, the house in flames
she wonders where she gets it
but it's never felt the same
So do we, in the house of dissection
Murders, then burns out on resurrection
she runs
through the fields of daisies
Who cares
cos the air is free
when you get there, holy, kiss me Be free..."

This is one of the worst parts to ruin but they did it and its awful... I hate whoever would do this to this obscure band with their sweet lyrics!

there's blood on the moon and the summer is cold
there's blood on the moon
but baby that's getting old
there's blood on my face sittin' on a dead shore
A highway, highway haunted is an uncomforting place
There's blood on the moon as we plan our escape
The goddess in bloom
Unhandcuffed and raped"

The next part is mostly right it goes

Something cold is forced inside
Her tears spill down her cheek
still swan songs of a dead dreamer
Wings of a needled freak
With sunlight in her hair she smiles like she don't care
her dreams of liquid blue
I cut my self again and again to remind myself of you

Then the chorus again. And then the last little verse is muttered so low nobody can really hear it. But i think it wss more like him and the girl were dropped in acid but lived, then revived their parents and "hit the road"

I wanted to clear this up cuz this is obviously a song bought a girl who was tortured and basically forced to watch demonic rituals and things. She becomes a sort of vigilante after killing her parents. But she gets into some trouble and the narrator rescues her, but she kills him. Later she comes to regret it and learns dsrk necromancy to revive him, and he joins her and they flee to become dark sorcerer vigilante zombie lovers on the run!
Which was more like what i had in mind for Alice when I first developed her.
Aren't pale little zombie children adorable? Especially when they kill people and are righteous af. Burn down my house pls little torture victim, i promise I'll buy you lots of guns

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:58 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
Super Late Id Winter Break Story: show
Once Id finally got away from Lotus’s death grip, She headed to Miss Rachel’s office again. while on her way she used her lighter to dry the tears off her shoulder. She was trying to think of what she did so she had a good excuse for it.

“Maybe it was when I beat Charlemagne. He deserved it though. I mean what bully is cruel enough to pick on Adam Ferrorio? Oh forgot I don’t care” Id spoke to her bird as she walked down the hallways. “That pizza he owes me will taste amazing though.”

“Although you did need to break Charlemagne’s nose.” Ego added in

“Well he shouldn’t have tried to hit me back.”

“Did you really need to slam his face into a locker though? Seems a little extreme.”

“At least now he knows I can mess him up. This is Idelia’s turf and I don’t plan to let anyone think they’re above me.” Id spread her arms and motioned around the school as she spoke.

When Id reached Miss Rachel’s office a lady walked out crying. Id stood and watched as the lady left the school. Id shook her head before walking into Miss Rachel’s office. The counselor was shedding a tear as well.

“Even you? Oh come on..” Id finally said “What’s with everyone and the water works?” Id said as she dropped into one of the office chairs. Id quickly put her feet up on Miss Rachel’s desk knocking off the box of tissues.

“Id-” Miss Rachel started to speak quickly being stopped by Id’s voice.

“Look I didn’t mean to break his nose.” Miss Rachel gave Id a confused look. The girl quickly looked between Miss Rachel and her phoenix. “Um...Nothing. What were you saying?” With a sigh Miss Rachel continued

“I have something for you Id.” Miss Rachel then pulled out a brooch from her desk and handed it to Id. Id looked at the brooch. It had two fiery wings with a red egg in the middle.

“What do you think Ego?” The bird squawked a couple times. “Me too. This brooch is lame. The fire’s not even realistic and the egg looks to much like a chicken egg not a phoenix egg. And really fire but no smoke? LAME!” Miss Rachel simply put her head in her hands.

“There’s no way to make you happy is there Id?” Miss Rachel asked with frustration. Id stood and walked towards the door before pausing and speaking to Miss Rachel.

“I was happy once. You should know that.” Id said before leaving the room. She began walking to the exit she stopped when she noticed something on the bench. She walked over to find Derrek napping.

Id smiled as she grabbed his santa hat off his head. She quickly ran and threw into an unlocked classroom then locked and closed the door. Derrek stirred up due to the commotion.

“Ugh, rude. You know how much effort that’s going to take me? A long time by my standards.” Derrek groaned as he walked over and picked the lock to the classroom to retrieve his hat.

“You can pick locks? You mean, you’re actually useful? Come on I have something for you to do.” Id lead Derrek outside to Miss Rachel’s car. “I need to get into this trunk.”

Derrek walked over before hitting the trunk as it popped open. “I’ve done this one so many times it just gives up.”

“Hey, little firestarter.” Dante spoke walking towards the duo of troublemakers “Happy Holidays.” Dante then tossed a bag to Id.

Intrigued Id opened the bag only to see an ugly christmas sweater. Id quickly closed it and threw it at Dante.

“Nah man, I refuse.to-” Before Id could finish Dante slipped the itchy sweater over her.

“There you go!” Dante chuckled as Id became clearly irritated.

“Hey, Where’s my sweater?” Derrek spoke in his usual sarcastic manner.

“Well I normally buy two for Firestarter here, because undoubtedly she burns one. So here you can have it.” Dante reached in the bag and tossed Derrek the other sweater.

After a moment of struggling Derrek also got into the sweater. It fit him oddly nicely despite being intended for Id. Id was wiggling around trying to get her arms threw the sleeves Once she had her arms out she pointed at Derrek and let out a full hearted laugh.

“You look so stupid in that sweater.” Id said as she wiped away the tears from her eyes. Her laughing stopped when she heard the shutter noise of a digital camera. She spun around to she Dante taking a picture of her.

“Gotcha.” Dante said with a chuckle as her quickly stuffed the camera in his pocket. “Now let’s get going Id.” Dante motioned towards a nice blue sports car parked in the parking lot.

“Alrighty, See ya later Derrek.” Id began walking towards Dante.
“Thanks, for the sweater. It’s probably the only gift I’ll be getting over this break.” Derrek said simply.

“Well, Derrek, If you would like you can come with us.” Dante asked feeling that no one should be alone during christmas.

“Well I planned to go to my bed. It’s beginning to miss me.”

“No, No, NO! Derrek clearly has plans. Also I’m not sharing any of my things with him.” Id began to yell.

“Id, I thought you would like spending time with your buddy.”

“He’s only my buddy, because he has an abusable skill.” As Id spoke she did air quotes around the word “buddy”.

“Well tough, No one’s allowed to be alone on christmas if I can help it.” Dante then motioned to Derrek. “Come on. Join us for your break.”

With nothing better to do other than sleep Derrek shrugged and proceeded to Dante’s car with a less than pleased Id. Id quickly asserted herself as the clear rider of shotgun forcing Derrek to sit in the crowded backseat. After a surprisingly short drive across Darren City the trio arrived at the esteemed club ‘Inferno’ Dante led the trio around the back and up stairs to where Dante’s home was located. The inside was nice and clean except for some scorch marks all the wall. The room had the usual Sofa, TV, coffee table, etc in it. A small bar style counter separated the kitchen from the living room. On the opposite side of the room was a hallway leading to the bedrooms and restroom. Several rooms housed large bird perches one almost instantly become occupied with Ego.

Id trudged to the back room. Once inside she looked around the all too familiar room. It was just as she left it. Candles heavily populated the room along with lighters and matches galore. Id began to light all of her candles taking time to watch each of her pet fires. Once they were lit she sat on her bed watching them.

After sitting there for who knows how long, a strong scent of gingerbread began to invade her room’s air. Id made her way to the kitchen to see Dante and Derrek decorating a gingerbread house on the bar. Id walked over to Derrek.

“You’re in my spot. Move it or burn it.” Id said in a low voice to Derrek. Derrek then glanced up at Dante while moving without question. Id ploped down joined in the decorating of the gingerbread by grabbing the gummy bears. Id then proceeded to bite off the bodies to her sugar filled victims before placing their heads on toothpicks in the yard of the gingerbread house. Id then proceeded to put some cherry sauce at her brutal crime scene.

“Better look out, Id. Here comes the cops.” Derrek put a blue gumdrop on a marshmellow before moving it towards Id.

“Quick, we gotta burn the crime scene!” Id quickly lit the house of fire. Before long the very flammable powdered sugar caught fire and engulfed the house.

“Oh, no. Sounds like we need-” Derrek quickly stopped mid sentence before putting some marshmallows and blue gumdrops on a graham cracker He then moved his edible truck to the house.“The firefighters!”

They all enjoyed a laugh together as Dante put out the fire. Once it was out the burnt and soggy house clasped into a gooey mess.

“Great. It’s destroyed.” Dante mumbled.

“Wait I got something for this.” Id ran to her room before returning with a green dinosaur. She placed it in the middle of the food mess. “What do you think Derrek?”

“Gojira” Derrek mumbled looking at the green dinosaur standing in the mess. “You know Tsubaki would be proud of this.”

“Well it still tastes good.” Dante said as he put one of the gummy bears out of its misery. The trio shared a laugh as they cleaned up the mess and set the creation out for display. As evening grew near Dante went out for some grocery shopping.
Derrek at this point was relaxing in a chair watching a movie. Id filled a bowl with the leftover gummy bears before laying on the sofa and watching the movie with Derrek. After a while Id sparked a conversation.

“So do you think this is a Christmas or Halloween movie?” Id absent mindedly asked.

“I think it’s a Christmas movie with a gothic horror movie design. But it’s a good movie and you should watch good movies whenever.” Before the debate could continue Dante returned. He brought with him a bucket of fried chicken, rolls, mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn. Idelia raised a brow.
“Hey bro, what’s with all the food? Normally we don’t get that much.”

“Well we’ll have four people eating this year.”

“Four? Derrek, you and I. That’s three.”

“I invited someone else.”

“Who? Who else could you possibly want here?”

“Id, She’ll be nice.”

“She?!?” As Id’s voice began to raise there was a knock on the door. Dante walked over and answered it. When he did, Id quickly shot to her feet. “No, no Dante. You can’t do this.”

“Id, it’s ok.” The woman entered and looked at Idelia.

“Hello, Idelia. It’s been a while.” The woman spoke with a rather cold tone.

“No! That’s my caseworker! You can’t send me away! I’m not leaving!”

“That’s right Id.” Dante walked over to Id. “You’re not leaving. I’m adopting you.”

Id paused confused as Dante handed her the paperwork.

“Id, I was there with you everyday at the orphanage and as soon as I could I became your foster and now you’ll never have to go back. What do you think Idelia Saxson?” Dante said with a smile.

Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:14 am
Site Admin

T_T Weeping!!!!

I'll add the link to the short-story section

Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:15 pm
 [ 780 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next