The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:16 pm

[ 11 posts ] 
[GOOD BYE] A thread to admit who you had a crush on. 

MGN Username: Byllant
Currently Playing: A lot of Nintendo games as if there's no end.
Time to profess some unrequited love here now that the closing of the forums is coming. I love you all! No matter how harsh some may have treated me or how stubborn I may have been, there's no space for resentments on my heart. :love:

And assuming this won't end as bad as that other infamous thread I opened years ago we no longer talk about.

Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:18 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
im a girl btw

Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:54 am

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
The only one I ever had a crush on was a close childhood friend. However, she probably didn't reciprocate, she moved to another country and most importantly, she's not a gamer, so it was not meant to be. Plus like I said in another thread somewhere, it sickens me to imagine myself with anyone because whoever it is could do with so much better than scum like me. The feelings have faded by now though, it's all good.

Anyway, I much prefer being single. Relationships are too much hassle for a lazy guy like me. Kinda like how sans can never be canonically paired with Toriel or anyone else, even if he does joke about "befriending".

When it comes to platonic love though, Like Byllant, I loved all you guys. It's been an absolute joy being friends with you all.

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:23 am

not a crush per say but I used to think the girl in terms pfp was pretty

Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:01 am

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
I had a crush on a very cute chubby girl back in the 7th grade. I just didn't try getting into a relationship because she was almost like 4 years older than me lol
And at the time i also found out she was the sister of my 5th grade friend.

out of ideas here '-'

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:15 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Hey don't be so down sonario, everyone finds someone eventually. Just maybe rethink what you're looking for in a girl because like 80% of them dont play games at all lol. But I cant think of any reason there would be no girl for you dude. I know it sounds cliche but put yourself out there more often and even if you get rejected a couple times you will get more confident in the asking part. Dont gimme that s*** about how you aren't good enough for anyone, which for one thing isnt true and also there actually are people who probably shouldn't be in relationships that are anyway and treat each other like s***. I think I've read enough of your posts to know you're at the very least a kind person which is enough for a lot of girls.

I felt very similarly to you before I got my confidence, but then decided to make a move and married my childhood sweetheart (there were some steps in between but you get the idea). Everyone gets there eventually. And if you cant get past that personal block you put on yourself then maybe seek other help professionally. But you've got this dude, no one is harder on you than you.

AMA

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:21 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Doq
Currently Playing: one of thousands of variations of Solitaire
Waifu: Es
I've had more trans girlfriends than cis girlfriends and the trans girlfriends have treated me better

It's a matter of acting upon your feelings. "No" is the worst possible thing that can happen. There was this girl in high school I knew. She was socially awkward, much like me. Despite this I got to know her and we were pretty close. So close, that one of my other colleagues had actually thought we were dating. Even though we weren't. Even though that was what I wanted. She graduated before I did-- she was a year ahead of me-- and we ended up not talking anymore. The stars didn't align anymore. Before she graduated I wanted to tell her how I felt but I couldn't for extraneous reasons. Now that I'm almost done with college, I feel like I've lost that chance, because I ended up pussying out.

Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:44 am
YIM WWW

TOWK wrote:
Hey don't be so down sonario, everyone finds someone eventually. Just maybe rethink what you're looking for in a girl because like 80% of them dont play games at all lol. But I cant think of any reason there would be no girl for you dude. I know it sounds cliche but put yourself out there more often and even if you get rejected a couple times you will get more confident in the asking part. Dont gimme that s*** about how you aren't good enough for anyone, which for one thing isnt true and also there actually are people who probably shouldn't be in relationships that are anyway and treat each other like s***. I think I've read enough of your posts to know you're at the very least a kind person which is enough for a lot of girls.

I felt very similarly to you before I got my confidence, but then decided to make a move and married my childhood sweetheart (there were some steps in between but you get the idea). Everyone gets there eventually. And if you cant get past that personal block you put on yourself then maybe seek other help professionally. But you've got this dude, no one is harder on you than you.

Heh, thanks for the kind words, TOWK. Means a lot, honestly.

I suppose I might be a little hard on myself, but it just feels wrong whenever I imagine myself with another y'know. Like the other person should probably be with someone else.

Maybe it's because I enjoy shipping fictional characters and seeing them happy together so much, that I start excluding myself from potential irl relationships too, because I feel like a..."player" or "viewer" or "reader" that shouldn't be shipped with any "characters".

It's kinda weird really, but I don't really have any problems with it. Never been rejected either, heck I've never even pursued anyone. I'm just happy with being single. I don't really need help or anything lol, but thanks for the concern. There are probably lots of single folks out there who are just putting on smiles instead of actually having them.

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:20 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Didn't mean to imply theres anything wrong with being happy single/asexual, that's totally fine. Just the way you worded it seemed like you were really down about it. Which I dont think you should be

AMA

Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:05 pm

TOWK wrote:
Didn't mean to imply theres anything wrong with being happy single/asexual, that's totally fine. Just the way you worded it seemed like you were really down about it. Which I dont think you should be

Ah yeah, sorry about giving the wrong impression lol. I guess sometimes I take the self-deprecative tone a little too fa. Thanks for caring so much though. Gives me the warm fuzzies. :oops:

Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:12 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
i’ve had a crush on crab combat for 8 years what do i do to get her to notice me

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:38 pm
 [ 11 posts ]