The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:39 pm

[ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
I challenge :WEE: 

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
*OoC: what? quote me and bold out exactly where i said it hit.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Currently Playing: No games
OOC: sorry, misread. And couldn't you of posted?

Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:34 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Uchiwa slows, and and then stops spinning. It stops glowing with, and releasing, energy soon after. He brings it back to Shikai, and holds it up in front of him with both outstretched arms, facing Kevin. He can feel it as much lighter without all that extra stuff to lug around in its Bankai. "How about another special of Uchiwa's? Like..." He puts his finger to his chin, thinking. "Like maybe Arashi-Kumo Kaze, Juritsu Za Retsu; Storm-cloud Breeze, Create the Cold!" He steps forward, and an icy wind comes from behind him, lowering the temperature in the hallway by at least 15 degrees, almost instantly.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:16 pm

The sudden coldness set Kevin's demon off. The blackness covered his whole body, his eyes turned to ovals, and turned all red. His mouth went into an evil jack-o-lantern state, and his voice went all craggly. "Is that all you got?" He says holding on to the the scythe as it morphed with him. "Pathetic!" His feet grow spiky, so he anchors himself.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:12 pm

*OoC: sorry, getting banned about now... cya on monday!

EDIT: i have a few more minutes until impending doom, just because hakker doesn't want me to feel like i have control by banning me when i said i was ready to be banned.

Haingi takes this chance to use a stronger form of the attack. "Level 2, Koku Kaze; Cutting Wind!" Parts of the blades snap off and get caught in the icy breeze, being used as shrapnel to get caught in the enemy and make them bleed to death. As the pieces of the blade come off though, it regenerates again to make more.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:28 pm

Kevin shrugs as the pieces slice his arms off. The two arms turn into rattlesnakes, and dash at Haingi.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:45 pm

Haingi jumps up above them, and rams one of the blades into the ground on his way down, still not touching. He stands on the handle inside the ring, so he stays above the huge snakes and they can't get to him without climbing up his razor-sharp sword and slicing themselves open. He fires a small energy blast toward Kevin to get him off balance, while he puts his hands together. "Kidou number 33: Blue Fire, Crash Down!"

A large ball of dark blue energy in the form of a fireball can be heard ripping through the sky, coming right down toward Kevin through the rubber ceiling. He doesn't give him any time to recover, and puts his hand in another position. "This is a personal favorite of mine; Level 2: Black Meteor, Slam to the Ground!" With that, an even bigger black ball of energy can be heard only about 20 feet, or 3 seconds, behind the blue one.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:27 pm
 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6