The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:58 pm

[ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 39  Next
The Salt Mines 

MGN Username: sparty88
Drarky wrote:
sparty88 wrote:
I'm flummoxed by a Black Mage main railing another character. No offense Drarky, but BM is definitely easier to play than Yoshi and is infinitely more annoying.

Go there and use him. Prove how ez my character is and how little to no effort I had putted onto the game.

I accept criticism and everything, but I won't be taking such message from someone who complains about every single thing, and he just comes to say "meh your main is ez dude".

Prove to me. Please do it.

Ps: I'll apologize already for such a harsh response, but you don't know anything about me to just tell me that.

I don't have to know anything about you to say BM is an annoying character to fight. That's my opinion, and I'm sure plenty of people agree with it. And as for me being intimidated to pick up a new character, dude, I already play like 10-12 of them. Not one. So if that's some sort of challenge, I'd happily accept and encourage you to do the same.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:29 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Zapperrix
Or, instead of complaining about a character everytime you lose, just learn to adapt.

There's a very good reason why I don't post here as often, you guys just whine way too much.

There's a huge difference between giving constructive criticism and saying, "this character has 2 many easy combos plz nerf", "you can abuse a projectile plz nerf", "recovery too good plz nerf". You guys ask for nerfs almost everyday, without considering what they will do to the character and overall balance of the game.

If all of you spent less time whining and more time practicing, most of the "jank" stuff would't bother you nearly as much. It's alright to get annoyed every now and then, but whining every single day won't get you anywhere. We get an update every few months, be glad that you have devs that will actually patch the game; and more often than not, they fix some of the broke stuff (since this is a WIP, not everything is fixed immediately).

All I'm trying to say is that we should complain less and try to improve the meta instead.

ZERO_OR wrote:
Also their is no such things as GODS.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:05 pm

MGN Username: Drarky
Currently Playing: SSF2, Starbound
Waifu: Lenna Tycoon
Yes, I will say I was salty and all. I still don't justify about Sparty but still, I prefer ignoring that.

Apologizes for the over-reaction.~

ImageImageImageImage

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:37 pm

MGN Username: sparty88
Nobody complains every time they lose. They complain every time they lose to something braindead, which is fair. But I've found that the easiest way to avoid that is to just play a bunch of characters well. That's what I'm trying to do, at least. If you have an MU advantage, and you're a good player, you should win 90% of the time. I think this game has done something great by having just about every single character competitively viable under the right circumstances, and it's sort of on you to figure out what they are.

Drarky wrote:
Yes, I will say I was salty and all. I still don't justify about Sparty but still, I prefer ignoring that.

Apologizes for the over-reaction.~

I don't see how what I said is so offensive. All I said was that Yoshi is more difficult to play and is more annoying to play against than BM. Why did that fire you up so much? Yoshi is a pretty standard smash character whereas BM solely exists in this game and has a move set straight out of DBZ land.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:46 pm

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I'm salty that everyone else is salty about pointless cow-pie.

About 6 Marth in a row joined my room, and half of them ragequit before they even reached their last stock.

Then another player SDs his stocks if he sees I didn't pick Zelda. First, not really my best character. Second, do you want to be easily 3 stocked? Because that's what gonna keep happening the more I figure out your patterns with her.

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:32 am

Zalozis wrote:
I'm salty that everyone else is salty about pointless cow-pie.

About 6 Marth in a row joined my room, and half of them ragequit before they even reached their last stock.

Then another player SDs his stocks if he sees I didn't pick Zelda. First, not really my best character. Second, do you want to be easily 3 stocked? Because that's what gonna keep happening the more I figure out your patterns with her.

Had a wario did this to me because I played Naruto.

Then he stopped when I called him out in my room name. He really was a horrible wario.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:37 am

MGN Username: ZekePrower
Currently Playing: With my fox dolls.
We can only theorize about such said players and their mindsets. Why do they play as they do? If they are quitting matches because of whom you choose then what does that say about their skill level. As most people know, I only use Tails. No matter what matchup I get I will deal with it. I've only raged one time in my near 1000 to date online fights. When he called me out on it I asked myself: "Is this the kind of player I want to become? A player willing only to accept certain challenges while discarding what I simply deem unworthy?"

From that point onward I haven't ragequit a fight since.

As for the blackmage, The thing about his moveset is that it's very capable of countering anything you have. But he has to choose the right attack to do it. If he picks wrong, he's gonna pay for it. That's how I see him.

Rem is my main. Kinda looks like Tails doesn't she?

Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:13 pm

MGN Username: Lunary
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Melee , League Of Legends , Drinking
I'm salty because few people don't want to play against me because I'm European

Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:31 pm

MGN Username: ZekePrower
Currently Playing: With my fox dolls.
Wimps.

Rem is my main. Kinda looks like Tails doesn't she?

Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:49 pm
BR Member

People that like crusade over ssf2 make me salty

Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:14 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Miracle--7
Waifu: Not a weeb so N/A
WelfareWednesday wrote:

Where Weezie at doe

YouTube Video:

Attachments:
xZcHi10.png
xZcHi10.png [ 26.52 KiB | Viewed 1006 times ]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJN2bI ... U4T8VXpgvA
My Youtube channel :D
Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:38 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
WelfareWednesday wrote:

Lets not forget, Crusade is not mean to be taken seriously. I play it mainly for sh!ts and giggles, or if I'm just "fed" up with ssf2. :P

Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:34 pm

MGN Username: Drarky
Currently Playing: SSF2, Starbound
Waifu: Lenna Tycoon
Mr.Z wrote:
WelfareWednesday wrote:

Lets not forget, Crusade is not mean to be taken seriously. I play it mainly for sh!ts and giggles, or if I'm just "fed" up with ssf2. :P

Same here, the game it's just fun to play time to time

ImageImageImageImage

Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:41 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Zapperrix
Don't you love it when you beat people and they don't even have the decency to say GG.

Too much salt in the air I guess.

ZERO_OR wrote:
Also their is no such things as GODS.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:38 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
Zapperrix wrote:
Don't you love it when you beat people and they don't even have the decency to say GG.

Too much salt in the air I guess.

That highly depends on HOW they won. If your opponent just won by using the same move repeadiately and it worked, I would bring some salt too, and maybe some fire.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:58 pm
 [ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 39  Next