The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:48 pm

[ 808 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 54  Next
Sonic 

I still think that the jumps and recovery could be unnerfed a bit, maybe at a trade of damage ?

Why was the old side+b removed anyways ? Maybe SSF2 could have something like SSB4 where you can have custom moveset options.

9XSonic7x wrote:
Sonic needs to get his smash bros 4 moveset {keep side b}.I wonder why he only has like 8 voice clips?He doesnt even make a sound when attacked and attacking.Hes gonna need a new sprite soon cuz sonic advance is overused

Does he really need the new moveset and how different is it anyways ?
Some more voice clips would be nice but don't use the ones from free riders. I think sonic had more in the older betas.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:45 am

MGN Username: AfroWarrior
Sonic's recovery is like one of the best that I've found in the game. Old side b was removed due to being too good.

I have ran over a thousand miles
Unknown to Community, nor known to the World
Have withstood pain to perfect my technique
Yet this speed will never be remembered
My whole life was Sonic the Hedgehog.

Mains: :sonic: :bomberman:

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:35 am

MGN Username: ShadowYoshi360
Currently Playing: SSF2 Beta, Pokemon Moon, SSB4, Mario Kart 7
Waifu: Makoto (Blazblue)
AfroWarrior wrote:
Sonic's recovery is like one of the best that I've found in the game. Old side b was removed due to being too good.

Now? No way! Side B doesn't go very far and the Spring Jump was definitely nerfed in height. Homing Attack is unreliable, though it is generally pretty helpful with recovery. In the next update, I would like for side B to have greater distance and to be more controllable because, as is, it is a very niche move.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:31 pm

MGN Username: coollogic16
so Sonic has a glitch, use side B in turbo mode and use normal A, and he will go to the other side of the screen.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:41 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: SSF2, MGS 3, Melee, Project M
This should go in the Bugs section.

For Doom:
:marth: :donkeykong: :fox:
For Kicks:
:peach: :captainfalcon: :samus:

Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Currently Playing: Your 3DS
Sonic does have some bugs,however,his recovery is horrible and they shouldve removed his forward aireal along with his down smash.He needs a different moveset,not just copy from brawl and put in a new special. EDIT:Reason why im kinda complaining(am i complaining for real)is because he just doesnt feel right.

SSBM:Dr.Mario,Young Link,Luigi,Roy,Mewtwo Brawl:Sonic,Lucario,Fox,Wolf,Snake,Link,Mario,Kirby,R.O.B 3DS:Sonic,Megaman,Dr.Mario,Marth,Fox,Link,Kirby,Pacman,Little Mac SSF1:Mario,Fox,Super Sonic SSF2:Sonic,Kirby,Mario,Tails Crusade:Sonic,Tails,shadow,,Mario,Megaman,Crash,Pacman u wot m8

Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:29 pm

MGN Username: gEmssbguy13
Currently Playing: Smash Bros, FNaF, Undertale, GMod, Delver, Xenoblade, ect...
9XSonic7x wrote:
Sonic does have some bugs,however,his recovery is horrible and they shouldve removed his forward aireal along with his down smash.He needs a different moveset,not just copy from brawl and put in a new special. EDIT:Reason why im kinda complaining(am i complaining for real)is because he just doesnt feel right.

He's not the same character he was in Brawl, infact, his playstyle is completely different.

And he actually does have an additional special, if you downb in the air, you'll so the Spin Bounce. Acts as a meteor too.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:12 pm

MGN Username: AfroWarrior
Yall need to start using homing attack, side special, up special and down special for recovery. Honestly there have been like a grand total of 2 times where I was literally incapable of returning back to the stage. Come on now homing attack covers like 3/4th of final destination and that's terrible? Come on now.

EDIT: As a side note, I take it back. Please never add Sonic's fair from Project M. Never ever.

I have ran over a thousand miles
Unknown to Community, nor known to the World
Have withstood pain to perfect my technique
Yet this speed will never be remembered
My whole life was Sonic the Hedgehog.

Mains: :sonic: :bomberman:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:05 pm

His side b should be a boost on the ground but his side b on air should be light speed attack.Makes much more sense.He deserves his Project M and Ssb4 moveset. EDIT:Moveset; Netural A:Jab jab kick Side A:Mule kick dash A:Spin dashes then kicks Down A:Sweep kick Up A:Double kick Side Smash:Wind up punch Down smash;Simaliar to Marios down smash Up Smash:Simailar to Foxes up smash Grabs;Same NeturalB:Controlible homing attack Side B(On ground):Boost Down B:Spin dash(Remove air down b) Up B:Spring with better height Side B;(on air)Light Dash attack Netural Air:Same Forward Air:Forward air from Project M Back Air:Same Up air:Same Final smash:Super Sonic(Buffed up alot) EDIT:HELLO?!

SSBM:Dr.Mario,Young Link,Luigi,Roy,Mewtwo Brawl:Sonic,Lucario,Fox,Wolf,Snake,Link,Mario,Kirby,R.O.B 3DS:Sonic,Megaman,Dr.Mario,Marth,Fox,Link,Kirby,Pacman,Little Mac SSF1:Mario,Fox,Super Sonic SSF2:Sonic,Kirby,Mario,Tails Crusade:Sonic,Tails,shadow,,Mario,Megaman,Crash,Pacman u wot m8

Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:02 am

When it comes to super sonic,his down air is REALLY ANNOYING.I mean,it freezing a lot of times and the spin dash should be cancelled at anytime.When you run with SS,my god its annoying,he also flinches when hes attacked every time! That is unfair,Super Sonic should get the same treatment as Super Sayin Goku.Plus,a mixture of his Brawl,SSB4,battle and Project M moveset would be nice.Also,a mixture of voice clips would be nice but keep the scream KO and taunts.And when ever hes screen KOed,it should have a better sprite or animation

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:37 pm
BR Member

Why cant i kill the spring

I want to kill the spring

Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Was that supposed to be a joke or you mean you want to destroy the spring?

Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:39 pm
BR Member

I want to destroy the spring

like in game i want to be able to break it

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Yeah i wish that you could knock it over to hit oppenents and then destroy it.Also the spring is HORRIBLE on ground.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:53 pm
BR Member

no i mean i wish i could punch it with my big a** anime sword and make it go away

Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:07 pm
 [ 808 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 54  Next