The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 1:19 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
When :ness: uses pk thunder on air, then lands while still controlling the thunderball, :ness: 's animation doesn't change to his grounded version of the move.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:06 am
YIM WWW

I discovered a pretty strange glitch, so I was just chillin, watching 4 cpu's beating eachother up, at one point during the match, mother brain appeared, two frozen cpu's got launched into it's jar, one of them (and all other cpu's that entered) slowly rose until getting out of the jar, however, a frozen kirby strangely jumped out of the ice surrounding him and the ice remained with mother brain until the kirby was frozen again

extra details:
it was a it was a special smash with mega, slow, freeze, turbo, light and metal turned on
the fighters were ness, kirby, jigglypuff and mr game and watch
they were all level 9
the kirby air dodged nonstop while in mother brain
the kirby slowly rose like the other's but jumped out near the top of the jar
it was on the mushroom kingdom stage
mother brain appeared ont the right sides brown bricks
the other fighter that went in with kirby was jigglypuff

has anyone else experienced something similar?

Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:04 pm

The game won't finish loading for me and will get stuck at 100% I've cleared the cache and made sure flash was enabled and on the newest version for the site not sure what else to do.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:11 am

Hello :wee:
Good Morning :colonthree: :colonthree:

I need help with this problem that precedes my keyboard ...

When I play on the keyboard of my laptop, it always locks up. It does not respond, but to the second after pressing a key, but it only happens when I'm online.

when I play against the cpu everything runs fine but when I connect my keyboard it happens the same either onlinea or against the cpu

I also have a problem that is when they have me grabbed in an online game and preciono buttons like crazy just released my character starts to move alone

As if all the keys I precede before I saved them and executed them I barely get free of the grip but this only happens with the usb keyboard since if I use the laptop this bug does not happen ...

at first I thought this was normal but then I noticed the difference when I started playing on a friend's PC where this did not happen

I would like to know if there is a solution for this since I have been researching this and I can not find anything about this topic

Will I be the only one who has this?

I do not think it has to do with my windows version but I clarify that I have windows 8.1

please help that I have a hard time playing like this :'v :sonic: :sonic: :sonic:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:45 pm

lol marth doesnt have a teeter animation

the best dk main in the world and no one is better then me
check out this sick combo i did on gax who is the best player in the world
https://gfycat.com/TimelyContentIndianskimmer

Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:43 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros 3DS, SSF2, Xenoblade Chronicles
I moved to a new PC recently and tried setting up SSF2. The auto updater tries to download the latest update but always gives a "Files corrupt" error leaving me stuck with the fresh installed version(Beta 1.0.0??).

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:41 pm

pls nerf : bandana dee's : down special.
pls nerf : peach's : down smash
pls buff : zero suit samus's : down special range

Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:57 pm

For some reason, the Landmaster form Kirby gains when he activates his Stone move does NOT move whatsoever when he turns into it. It does damage if someone touches Kirby while he's in the form, but Kirby himself can't move around as he used to in previous demos.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:38 am

MGN Username: Cheesenzo
TB | BENELERIZO1228 wrote:
Hello :wee:
Good Morning :colonthree: :colonthree:

I need help with this problem that precedes my keyboard ...

When I play on the keyboard of my laptop, it always locks up. It does not respond, but to the second after pressing a key, but it only happens when I'm online.

when I play against the cpu everything runs fine but when I connect my keyboard it happens the same either onlinea or against the cpu

I also have a problem that is when they have me grabbed in an online game and preciono buttons like crazy just released my character starts to move alone

As if all the keys I precede before I saved them and executed them I barely get free of the grip but this only happens with the usb keyboard since if I use the laptop this bug does not happen ...

at first I thought this was normal but then I noticed the difference when I started playing on a friend's PC where this did not happen

I would like to know if there is a solution for this since I have been researching this and I can not find anything about this topic

Will I be the only one who has this?

I do not think it has to do with my windows version but I clarify that I have windows 8.1

please help that I have a hard time playing like this :'v :sonic: :sonic: :sonic:

The same thing happens to me when i use my PS3 controller. I think the game doesn't work pretty well with external controllers / keyboards

Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:11 pm

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
Idk if this was reported before, but Yoshi isn't affected by Gravity Mode.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:35 pm

using :ichigo: 's upsmash causes the camera to move a few pixels (in a random direction).
this is noticeable in a situation where the camera would stay and not move (such as everyone idling and not moving)

Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:58 am
YIM WWW

I've Got a Problem With SSF2 v0.9b. For Some Reason The Battlefield Stage Won't Load.
Plus I Can't Figure Out Which Data file Contains the Data For Battlefield. Help!!

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:47 pm

Never Mind I Fixed My Problem thanks To Two Guys Called IRadzGaming And TheRealHeroOfWinds. :D

Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:04 pm

i think this bug has gone long enough now

:link: 's arrow bomb doesnt reflect properly as when it is reflected, it goes straight down instead.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:29 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
Link can block PAC-MAN's trampolines with his idle Hylian Shield.

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:34 am
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 106  Next