The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:24 pm

[ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Sonario's stupid crossover fanfic thing 

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
Sonic the Hedgehog 5 wrote:
I think that line is a bit too harsh from Tails. Mocking someone for their weight isn't really something a good guy should do. Especially not Tails

Gotcha. How do I parallel "Because you just told me, Fox Boy" then? "Because you just told me, Genius"? Or a simple "Because you just told me, Eggman" or even just "Because you just told me"?

Also, thanks for actually reading the weird stuff I wrote lol. It does feel nice to know that people read (and cringed at) my stuff.

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:05 pm

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
I read and....... looks like I need to read the current Sonic IDW comics again and again. Good luck in the improvement on your wacky but excellent fanfiction. :pikachu:

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:35 am

Dust_the_1000 wrote:
I read and....... looks like I need to read the current Sonic IDW comics again and again. Good luck in the improvement on your wacky but excellent fanfiction. :pikachu:

Wow, glad you actually liked this stuff! Also, yeah IDW's story is pretty good. A touch grimdark for my taste but still good. Go ahead and read em. My story's not that dark but I'm trying to form my huge shapeless mass of ideas into cohesive writing as best as I can. Thanks for reading! :tails:

Also, any ideas for Tails' "Because you just told me, Fox Boy" rebuttal one-liner? Or should he just say "because you just told me" without any namecalling?

Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:07 pm

OK so I've managed to find a peaceful setting for when Eggman attacks, a day at the Station Square Mall. Not sure if I should change it to Central City Mall though. (The same thing but it's in Central City and wasn't canonically in Sonic X) It would make little difference, but what do you guys think? Additional suggestions are welcome, especially in bolded parts.

Things start off with Amy and Cream (with Cheese of course) shopping at the Station Square Mall on a weekend sale before being interrupted by Eggman's Magnetizing Modules which take over some appliances and stuff in the mall and some cars and stuff outside the mall too and start terrorizing shoppers and security guards (who are no match for them because their conventional weapons being useless on the magnetic shields). Amy and Cream take action, destroying the mall robots and forcing the Modules to escape outside. There, they find Eggman commanding the robots from his Eggmobile equipped with a device called the Magnetizer Matrix (again, suggestions to replace "matrix" with another fitting word starting with M are welcome) wreaking havoc outside before hearing them call him out. Some banter ensues and Eggman sics a bunch of robots on the duo. But before they can act, Sonic, Tails and Knuckles show up and smash them to bits and engage in some more banter with Eggman. Then Team Sonic and Team Rose have some interaction. Amy gushes about Sonic who gets both repulsed and somewhat flustered with Knuckles teasing him about it like he did in Heroes. Cream and Tails seem quite happy to see each other too. (I ship Sonamy and Taiream, so I might include a few bits of it like the Luigi x Daisy and Mario x Peach bits I had in chapter 1. Hopefully, these moments won't be too much of a bother or get in the way of the plot since they're only restricted to a few lines...at least for now.).

Eggman interrupts the heroes and activates the Magnetizer Matrix, reveals its power source and does a bit of exposition. Then the MM causes the busted robots and their Magnetizing Modules to start combining into bigger robots with stronger shields. The heroes try to destroy those too, but IT'S NO USE (might make Eggman actually say this) against their combined shields. Eggman then expositions about the MM some more, giving Tails a hint. So he bluffs Eggman, doing the reversal of Eggman's SA2 bluff, and figures out the new combined Robots' weakness, (I need some suggestions for Tails counterpart of the "Because you just told me Fox Boy" line) their shields can be canceled out by each other's magnetic attacks. The heroes nullify their shields by getting them to attack each other or simply bumping them into each other and destroy those robots too. Then the MMMM happens and everything else goes according to the other post.

Then at the end, Team Dark has to leave (Rouge is reluctant since she'd like to go shopping too) to report to G.U.N which dispatched them here to deal with Eggman (In my continuity, quite similar to Archie, G.U.N was mostly reformed after Tower took over as Commander, with the organization being a lot more dedicated to protecting the world instead of maintaining order and power. Which means no more ARK Massacres. They became even less gung-ho after the events of Shadow The Hedgehog, becoming a lot less indiscriminate about attacking whatever they feel is a threat without any investigation, so no more misunderstandings like being racist to Shadow either. Feedback on this change is welcome.). Knuckles also leaves to check on the Master Emerald since he sensed it reacting during the Portal thing, but Sonic and Tails get roped into helping Amy and Cream shop at the mall which is active again (people are used to crisises and collateral damage by now, especially after Perfect Chaos). Sonic seems unwilling and annoyed, but agrees anyway with a bit of convincing, much to Amy's joy. Tails on the other hand is enthusiastic about helping Cream, even saying he'll drop her off home later. (More minor shipping bits. Only a few throwaway lines so it won't be too on-the-nose hopefully)

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:44 am

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
Oh no, Sonario.
Don't do the shipping thing, please no, even if you say it's only a little bit they actually stand out quite a lot.

Otherwise, not much to say here.

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:03 pm

Gudako's Insanity wrote:
Oh no, Sonario.
Don't do the shipping thing, please no, even if you say it's only a little bit they actually stand out quite a lot.

Well I'm basically writing this story just for fun. (and in order to solidify my mess of ideas for myself to read later) It's not exactly an actual serious work I'm planning to publish for others. So I'll most likely have a few moments here and there, even if it might turn others off, cause the story's supposed to be mostly for me and I'm just sharing it with others for the heck of it and to get a bit of general feedback and/or reactions.

Ultimately, this is my own vision that I'm just sharing with others, not really meant for everyone and I don't expect everyone to like it all either (hell, even I acknowledge that I'm writing pure schlock, but it's just for fun). Sure it might suck if it has some bad bits (might escalate to craptons later lol) that you guys might not like, but in the end, this is my own thing. You don't have to read the crap I write if you don't like it. Hope y'all understand.

But alright, I'll still hold off for now, it would probably be too on-the-nose in the very second chapter. Or maybe I'll just tone it down even more to the point where only I can tell. Though I kinda have to keep Amy gushing over Sonic, which is part of her character. Maybe I'll just remove Knuckles teasing and Sonic's flusteredness.

...but, there seems to be no problem with Mario x Peach or Luigi x Daisy bits from the first chapter. What's the difference?

Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:11 am

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
I'll admit, it's probably because I can't take SonicXAmy stuff seriously anymore thanks to... "various circumstances"

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:50 am

Gudako's Insanity wrote:
I'll admit, it's probably because I can't take SonicXAmy stuff seriously anymore thanks to... "various circumstances"

Ah, I understand now. My sincere condolences.

Still, like I said, this is just my stuff so uh, skip over those parts then? Sorry for having it anyway (Amy not liking Sonic would be OOC), but it's just my choices, doesn't mean anyone should like em. They don't really affect the plot too much either, like the shipping bits I had in the first chapter. I don't think they'll ruin the whole story.

P.S: I still need a "You just told me Fox Boy" reversal one-liner for Tails.

Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:07 am

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
Gudako's Insanity wrote:

Ah... yes... i know...
*cough* TrueLoveHeart94 *cough*

out of ideas here '-'

Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:31 am

So yeah, I also finished writing chapter 2 of this. I'll probably properly share it on the MG discord's art channel sometime later (after editing and proofreading) for you guys to cringe at.

On second thought, might as well post it here too, why the heck not. (might be some typos or minor grammar issues here and there)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z5WwYGFTC6cgHjuVjAS47sDKeju2w299
warning, shipping moments in a few places, since Amy's crush and Rouge's flirtiness are part of their character and Tails x Cream is my OTP

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:39 am

So uh the first two chapters are kinda meant to establish my versions of the two worlds and their character, with the sky portal thing setting the stage for the actual crossover. Since they're focused separately on the two worlds, these chapters are written like oneshots and are pretty dang long. The next chapters will have the actual crossover progressing and hopefully I won't bloat them up too much. I'm pretty sure nobody cares, but I'll post this anyway.
...I gotta bring this over to the discord at some point.

Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:48 am
Site Moderator

Yikes.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:33 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
sorry for developing a more judgment free mg in your absence

Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:01 pm

One things for sure. Me and the boys would of derailed this thread soooo hard back in the day, and on top of that probably spinkled in some MG fads to make it less fail.

Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:22 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Tom Nook wrote:
fail.

Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:01 pm
 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next