The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:37 pm

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
A match please. 

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
I was joking... I'm not applying.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
So the only "RP Master" I will be able to fight is...
ZESPER?

Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Okay.
We will be fighting in a fairly large, abandoned church. It has been abandoned for quite some time, so the place is falling apart.

For my character, I will be using Luck.

Name: Zesper McGothern (Prefers to be called “Luck”)
Sex: Male
Weapon: A wide assortment of knives, and a short sword.
Profession: Assassin for hire.
Abilities/Attributes: Good at stealth, acrobatics, throwing knives, acting, and is okay at close combat.
Cannot use magic.
Background: Zesper was born into a family of great poverty. Because of his mother died while giving birth to him and his father had left the family before he was ever born, Zesper was raised out on the streets by his older brother. They would make survive by going to local taverns and gamble, and bet for money, food and clothing. But since losing meant going hungry, they often cheated. Over the years, they became quite good at it, reeling in a steady sum of money, and thought that their luck would never run out. But luck always runs out sooner or later. Their days of lying and cheating finally caught up to them, as they were discovered as cheaters, due to a fatal slip-up during a bet. All the people they had deceived over the years were angry and wanted their money back, money that the brothers had already spent. Then during an attempt to escape the town that they grew up in, Zesper’s brother was killed by an angry mob, Zesper himself narrowly escaping with his life.
For many weeks, Zesper roamed the countryside, usually stealing from farms he came across, with no real objective in mind. He was still traumatized from the murder of his brother, and still hadn’t quite gotten over it. One day as he was walking down a dirt road, he happened across a troupe of traveling performers. Upon seeing the boy, and hearing his sad story, they immediately took pity and adopted him into the group. It was there that he learned his talent for acrobatics and daring stunts, often involving knives. Traveling performers were often targets for bandits, so he was trained in the basics of combat. They often traveled to various towns, dressed up in silly costumes, and performed for the villagers. The troupe was a small happy family, and ran smoothly for a few more years. But once again, luck ran out. The troupe was running out of funding, and the roads were getting too dangerous to travel on. So after a tearful goodbye, the group parted ways, and never saw one another again.
Zesper, now in his early twenties, was resorting back to his old tactics of stealing and gambling to survive, but the years of training in the troupe had made him much better at it. With all the crimes being committed, Zesper started to mix in with shady people. One of them convincing him that he had the talent to be an assassin. Taking the advice seriously, he started to murder people for money, clients meeting with him at not very well known tavern to discuss the hit, each victim a little more important then the last.
Now the current day Zesper is a veteran assassin that is well respected in the world of crime. Famous for his assignations of people who seemed to be impossible to kill. His methods of killing are quite odd though, as he gambles with his victim’s life, earning him the title “The assassin of luck” or simply “Luck”. He carries around a pair of dice and when he finds his target, he will roll the dice and if he gets a number over six, he will delay the murder a day, sometimes his targets live for months because of this. Just recently, his killings have been discovered by the public, and he has been hiding out, only answering to the name “Luck”.
Appearance: Zesper stands at a 6’4, far taller then most people of his age would be excepted to grow, but being without food in his childhood has made him lean and lanky in his adult life. He has shaggy light-pink hair that is fairly long that comes down to about his chin, his bangs often obscuring and getting in the way of his also light-pink eyes, with bags underneath them. His mouth is always in a thin smile that spreads from one side of his face to the other. For clothes, he wears a simple white dress shirt, a brown leather vest over it, and black cotton pants, with brown leather boots, and brown leather, finger-less gloves that come up to his elbows, on his right hand there is a hidden blade concealed in the leather of the glove around his wrist. One thing that stands out about Zesper is the large belt that he wears that comes up to the top of his stomach. It’s not the fact that it’s big, but the fact that there seems to be dozens of throwing knives attached to it. Also, there is a short sword resembling a katana tied to his left leg. On his other leg is a 5 yard long coil of metallic rope that has a strong magnetic force to it. Zesper uses it like a whip to retrieve knives he has thrown without having to go near them. Over all this he wears a tattered, cape that was once white. It used to reach the ground, but from years of wear and tear, comes up to his back. When he has a target to kill, he wears a simple white mask that covers his face, with no mouth hole or nose hole, just two holes for the eyes.

I have a feeling that there will be a few "powerful" characters in this, so I wanted to have some back-up.

One of you may post first, I'm busy at the moment.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:29 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
OOC: Well, I already posted mine. Let's begin.

Batt stands atop the steeple, waiting for a challenge. (Although maybe on top of a church wasn't the best place to wait for one...) He pulls out a normal unmarked kunai, and proceeds to carve a Flying Thunder God Seal on it. "Feh... I grow bored of family life. I need a greater challenge than simply the smell of dirty diapers, and a nagging, white eyed wife."

Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:34 am

O.O.C.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I am visiting my Grandmother till Monday, and getting on the internet is hard, so I won't be able to post. So fight amongst yourselves until I get back.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
OOC: I have this feeling that I lost my love for RPing.
Halp!
IC:
Richard slung his darkly colored staff along his back, and proceeded to make various gestures with the paler staff. Ending with an oval-like trace with the staff, a window-like oval appeared. Peering into the portal, he was able to spot some tiled buildings, surrounding a large church. Glancing back at the hay-covered hovels surrounding him, Richard looked back and saw a man, and some slight movement. Some blade seemed to be with him. For a second, Richard felt that this "venture" wouldn't work out for him in the end. Then some shouts of several guards came from the building behind him. Right... I stole food. Richard thought nastily. So the starved may not live. A guard then came behind him, interrupting the thoughts. Startled, Richard fell though the portal, remembering on instinct to duck his bald head to enter. He popped out from behind a building, and the portal swiftly shrunk to nothing. Pulling out his darker staff, he smacked both staffs on the ground, the powers of light and dark colliding, creating a charge to react as both forces briefly fought, propelling Richard through the air, and having him fall on his knees, held up by his staffs. Looking up, he saw the figure in the portal in front of him. Out of breath, Richard could only glance before devoting his strength to lift himself up.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:37 pm
 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2