The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:41 pm

[ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
House of Despair: Creepy Caper of the Crying Coffin 

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Kevin sighed, still staring at the first page. If he wasn't the 'thinker' you'd think he was stupid, just staring at it and all. Still resisting the urge to respond to any of this out loud, he tried not to say anything. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the whole poem.Kevin thought, listening to the man talking about people killing us.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:20 am
Site Moderator

Suddenly, a woman walked out of a door at the end of the hall. She stared at them for a second and smiled. Her lips pursed, bringing an eerie, yet calming sensation to Jacob. His spine shook and his skin crawled. An almost peaceful feeling swept over his mind, encapsulating his emotions, downplaying his fears. She motioned for him to follow by twitching her left index finger. Keeping her pose, she stepped through a doorway to her left.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:09 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
He saw her, and her sensual teasing was like a siren's call.

"Don't move," John said to the others, holding out his arm, "So, I actually would like to ask my question now. If I don't, I know I'll regret it, so, how do we get past all the death traps from where we all stand to the end of this haunted house without dying?"

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:01 pm
Site Moderator

The monitor behind them flickered and the voice crackled back to life.

"Ah, finally decided to consult me? Well, I don't know if I want to help you any more. Eh.. alright. The answer is simple. Do them correctly and you won't die! Does anyone else want to know anything?"

Jin wrote:

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:16 pm

((OH man I saw that coming.))

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:19 pm
Site Moderator

"I'll give you a hint, though. When you ask a question, try to be very specific. If there is a loophole, I will find it. You have been warned. Well a tad too late, but better late than never, I suppose!"

The voice laughed and switched off, leaving them alone once more in the darkened room. The light of the hallway seemed to fade for a second, but quickly stilled itself.

Jin wrote:

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:35 pm

"I'm a afraid I was not specific enough then. The benefits of hindsight..." John sighed.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:46 pm
Site Moderator

Suddenly, a large gust of wind pushed the group through the door and into the hallway. It slammed shut, leaving no way back. The lights started to fade and rise erratically as the closed book's second page started to glow.

Jin wrote:

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:50 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
"The second page." Dennis said, trying to cover up how shocked he was. His hand drifted to the book, and he pulled it open to the glowing parchment, craning his neck to read the words within.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:04 pm
Site Moderator

The book shivered as the words popped onto the page.

"Darkness devours every shining day.
Darkness demands and always has its way.
Darkness listens, watches, waits.
Darkness claims the day and celebrates.
Sometimes in silence darkness comes.
Sometimes with a gleeful banging of drums."

A loud bang was heard from the room at the end of the hall.

Jin wrote:

Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
"Sometimes with a gleeful banging of drums..." Jacob says, quoting the page and pointing to the door at the end of the hall. "So, who wants to go first into this supposed darkness?" He adds, looking around at the others without dropping his finger, still pointing at the door.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:07 pm
Site Moderator

OOC: Alright, that's it.

A deafening explosion grew behind the group, causing them all to fly forward and into the door. It locked behind them, leaving no escape. Metal plates slid down each wall, barring them further.

A pile of random trash sat next to them. The only other thing in the room was an eye hanging above the door, out of their reach. The book glowed once more.

Jin wrote:

Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:27 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
"Next page!" Jacob says, and flips the page. "Hey, wait a second... That eye is a lot like some old video game I played... You had to his it with an arrow to unlock the door below it..." He added afterward while he waits for all the words to light up.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:05 pm
Site Moderator

The words glowed to life.

"Aware of it's surroundings,
it searches for truth.
But sometimes truth's form
is masked by uncouth."

Jin wrote:

Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:00 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
"Ugh." Kevin said, as he lay there, pushed by the explosion. Right into a pile of trash too....He thought, frowning. "So what'do we think we should do with all this trash?" He said, as he crawl farther away from it. He suddenly turned at the person who had used a bottle of soda as a weapon. He seems to know alot about trash and useless junk.He thought.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:02 pm
 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4