The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:37 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
True Detective 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
An anthology crime drama series on HBO currently starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. As someone who watches a lot of TV, I can say firmly this is the greatest show on TV right now. I'd say it hasn't quite taken Breaking Brad's spot as my favorite show, because it's super serious 99% of the time, but god damn this show is so f*** good it pains me that this season only has 3 episodes left until they ditch McConaughey and Harrelson for new characters in the next season. The cinematography, acting, plot, pretty much every detail of this show is top notch. The end of the forth and beginning of the fifth episodes are probably never going to be topped this year tension-wise.

AMA

Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:33 am

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Say 50 "Hail Walter's", baptize yourself in Schraderbrau, and bow down your giant portrait of Vince Gilligan, heathen scum!

Yeah I'll watch this show, there aren't many episodes so far.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:52 am
 [ 2 posts ]