The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:47 pm

[ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
The Awakening: Exodus 

Waifu: I'm married
ooc: whoa man he's not the f*** flash he doesn't talk that fast
he just talks alot when he's panicking ya see

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:58 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

ooc: I'll be getting back into this soon

Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:19 pm
Site Admin

Trisha blinked vacantly, she was a patient woman, she truly was, but Patrick's reckless babbling was probably going to get them killed. She still wasn't sure of what to make of the man, she wasn't sure of whether he was a mental or not. Had Frank been there she knew he would've been able to tell, unfortunately he was not, and all she had to go by were the emotions she felt emanating from him. A slight anger, with confusion, mixed with curiosity, there wasn't much she could draw from otherwise.

She would have to have a private chat with the boy afterwards, his free lips could get them killed with someone who didn't think highly of mentals. For now she would have to hope the man would do them no harm, especially since the man said he would tag along until he got answers. He then proceeded to stare at her as if he was trying to peer into her mind, once again she blinked vacantly. Perhaps he was a very, very slow telepath trying to read her mind. It happened. She wasn't going to make assumptions though, he had yet to reveal much about himself either.

"Suit yourself" said Trisha mildly, "We should probably go look for the others" she then said turning to walk back from where she had come.

It was then that a fierce insectoid scream echoed from behind one of the walls and she froze as her eyes widened. The chaos of the Bolsho Beetles had yet to meet them, so they were unaware of what had been presently occurring within the Kremlin. The cry however had let her know immediately what had befallen them.

As if in response to her thoughts a Beetle slammed through one of the walls of the Kremlin at the far end of the hall and shook itself violently.

-----------------------------------------------------

As soon as the shield was lowered the Bolsho Beetle chased after the trio in hot pursuit. It followed Frank, Ivan and Lucas with its horn lowered to the ground read to spear anyone who fell behind onto it.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Heel boy! Heeeeeelllll" spoke a man from the edge of the forest where Anya and Pitre had stood, it was shortly followed by a girlish scream and then a thump as something fell to the ground. "Ugh gross!"

Another man's voice could be heard as he laughed heartily in a deep booming voice, and the sound of heavy panting could be heard.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny! Ugh cut that out Bruno!" spoke the earlier voice.

--------------------------------------------------

Elias and Arthur

Ichigo, feel free to join in whenever, or if you need me to write you in let me know

Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2
ooc: no one else in my group is posting...

Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:52 pm
Site Admin

OOC: Don't worry, I'll kill them off if I don't hear anything else from them for a while.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
Pitre grunted and turned his attention toward the voices. He loathed being in a largely social situation, but thought about settling down again, eventually giving in and deciding this would be the best for little Anya. He did not care who the people were, as long as they were not something he had to waste energy over. He was already beginning to tire out after having to stress over the girl so frequently, and just wanted to rest for a bit. He started toward the voices as quickly as he could.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:06 pm

The woman responded and began to walk off before Matthias could raise any objections. He was less than thrilled by the prospect of "others", but he decided he could deal with it if it meant getting answers. He prepared to follow, but froze at the sound of an unmistakable shrill cry. Before he could react, a lone Bolsho Beetle burst through the wall behind the trio. It shook vigorously, obviously viewing the three as trespassers.

Prior experience with the beetles had taught the hunter that they were not to be trifled with. Their thick exoskeletons were nearly impossible to penetrate with traditional weapons, and, though normally quite peaceful, they were quick to charge and skewer anything that intruded on their territory. Though impalement was their preferred form of killing, their forelegs were also equipped with tough claws. Their very presence was overwhelming, but they were possible to dispatch if one kept a level head and knew how to go about it.

Ideally, though, it wouldn't come to that. The beetle would only attack if the three were already within the boundaries of its territory, or if they made a threatening move. He decided that it would best for them to leave quietly. If they were lucky, the beetle would take this as a sign of submission and wouldn't pursue. Matthias addressed the two strangers cautiously, never taking his eyes off the massive insect.

"I know that you don't trust me." He began sullenly. "But I've had experience with these things, and it would be in your best interests to do as I say. We are going to back away from it. Slowly. With any luck, it won't charge us, but if it does, we should split up. It can't chase all three of us. Got it?"

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:10 pm
Site Moderator

ooc: Not sure where I sit as far as positioning goes, so you can write me in.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:42 pm

ooc: pretty sure you're still fiddling on the roof

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:24 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: The Game
((Can I and the two guys following me just round the corner and meet up with Trisha?))

Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:21 am

ooc: i'm assuming kiki wants us to kill the beetle or something before we're gonna teleport

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:25 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: The Game
((She's still in the Kremlin and I don't want to metagame. If she wants us to kill the beetle I'll think of something.))

Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:42 am
Site Admin

Pitre and Anya warily approached the group and came upon a group of two men and their two large domesticated dogs. One man, much larger, muscled and older sat upon his dog and looked down at the other man a bit slim, and younger who was laying on the ground with his hands over his face as his dog licked his face. They both froze however, as they became aware of the other parties.

"Who are you?" asked the larger man defensively. Both dogs stood at attention, while the other man who had appeared to have fallen off of his dog stood up facing the group though maintaining his distance between them and Pitre. He eyed the gun suspiciously.

Anya peeked out from behind Pitre innocently, her eyes glistening while she stared at the large dogs with their long white shaggy fur. To her, they looked so cuddly and soft, she looked up at Pitre and then looked back at the dogs slightly jealous of the men who were riding them.

--------------------------------------------------------

OOC: @Thai, KP, Doctor: You can do that if you'd like, though be aware, the Bolsho Beetle is chasing you guys presently, feel free to attempt to kill it, lose it, whatever, but if you guys don't do anything, you'll be bringing it with you to Trisha, LG, and Green, who are presently dealing with their own Bolsho Beetle as well.

OOC: Ichigo, if you'd like you can still be chilling on the roof, and none of the beetles have yet to notice you.

Waiting for Green's reaction before I move on with Trisha and LG

Elias and Arthur's group has until sunday to post, before I kill off everyone besides Arthur

Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:45 am

Currently Playing: Mandolin
Pitre grunted, disappointed in what he was about to utter. He hated people and despised talking to them. He was a man of solitude, not one who enjoyed being around others constantly. Sucking in his gut and his personal feelings, he stared back at the men on their dogs.

"Travelers looking for rest," he softly answered. He then pointed down to Anya. "A place to settle down for her."

Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:44 pm
Site Moderator

Bolsho beetles. Pat had seen a couple. Rarely, he saw them used as beasts of burden, but mostly he saw them wild and very territorial. His Parent had hunted them on occasion. However, she rarely went near them otherwise and for good reason. She always went in with preparation and came back looking worse for wear. Hopefully this particular one didn't take notice of them, he didn't think both him and Trisha could take it, and he didn't know anything about the man.

Upon the man's words, he nodded. There was nothing else to do. The beetle upon seeing them would chase them persistently, and if that were to happen, splitting up would be good.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:56 am
 [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next