The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:07 am

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 19337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 1290  Next
Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS 

MGN Username: Equinox
Currently Playing: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
noyk wrote:
Dark Void wrote:
I agree.
Bandana Dee as a playable character is like a clone of Kirby, if you don't count Kirby's transformations.

Pallet swap?

If it's in SSB4, then IMO yes.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Dark Void wrote:
I agree.
Bandana Dee as a playable character is like a clone of Kirby, if you don't count Kirby's transformations.

Clone... of Kirby.

WTF, have you not played as him in the new Kirby game (name escapes me)? He has many movesets that can be used.

Also, Kirby would probably stay the same. Except with some buffs. And probably a new Final Smash.

Thundaga_T2 wrote:
Well you can definitely say that SSB4 will be getting a KI:Uprising based stage, and not just one set in the Kid Icarus universe, an assist trophy (of either a common enemy, ally, or boss), and maybe even an item. Im doubtful of another character, but we will see...

Actually, on the subject of Bandana Dee, he should be an assist trophy, not a playable character, since he's not an important character.

HEADDESK

Dark Void wrote:
I hope the Sonic Series stays with 1 rep.
If they get more that 1 rep, IMO they should add Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow in SSB4 in some way.

Add Tails. He was the second main character, and should stay that way. The rest can be Assists, cameos, or hazards.

Zoo wrote:
1056kirby wrote:
They should make Lololo a character or assist trophy, he was created by Hal. They should also make a remix of the eight melodies from Mother or Earthbound becuase, although I haven't played those games, both of those songs are two of my favorite videogame songs of all time.

You know, I have a fear that the creaters of SSB will concentrate on Kid Icarus: Uprising way too much. Like, I'm ok with a newcomer or two, a stage, an assist trophy, a bunch of cool song remixes and some items, but what if they, you know, put way too much emphisis on it? Ignoring the other games in the series almost completely, like they did with Mother 3. I really don't want that to happen, the other Kid Icarus games need respect too.

When did that happen in SSB?

^^^^^

Also, Nintendo has completely ignored the Ice Climbers in every way possible EXCEPT for the Smash Bros. universe. They need a new game or something. If Kid Icarus did, why not Ice Climbers?

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Currently Playing: Wii U VC games, bro.
Apple Engi wrote:
Also, Nintendo has completely ignored the Ice Climbers in every way possible EXCEPT for the Smash Bros. universe. They need a new game or something. If Kid Icarus did, why not Ice Climbers?

Yeah, Ice Climbers need another game. Maybe if we're lucky, Sora LTD. will revive the Ice Climbers series too.

When you get a golden ticket, you meet Willy Wonka.
When you meet Willy Wonka, you find out he's condescending.
When you find out he's condescending, he makes you angry.
When he makes you angry, you drink his soda.
When you drink his soda, he yells at you.
When he yells at you, you lose.
Don't lose, instead, switch to DirecTV.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Currently Playing: Vanquish, Shining Force, Jet Set Radio, SEGA All-Stars Racing, inFamous
Dark Void wrote:
If they get more that 1 rep, IMO they should add Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow in SSB4 in some way.

No Amy? :(

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Sig wrote:
Dark Void wrote:

No Amy? :(

I think Amy would fit as an AT, not a playable character.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:00 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
1056kirby wrote:
Apple Engi wrote:

Yeah, Ice Climbers need another game. Maybe if we're lucky, Sora LTD. will revive the Ice Climbers series too.

I can see an Ice Climbers remake, or a new game.

Dark Void wrote:

Either Tails or Knuckles would be my speculation. Tails since he's basically like Luigi (plays second fiddle in a few of the Sonic games). Knux because he's a pretty popular character.

I could see Shadow being one of Sonic's costumes/palette swaps.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Thomas_Terminator wrote:
1056kirby wrote:
Apple Engi wrote:

I can see an Ice Climbers remake, or a new game.

Dark Void wrote:

Either Tails or Knuckles would be my speculation. Tails since he's basically like Luigi (plays second fiddle in a few of the Sonic games). Knux because he's a pretty popular character.

I could see Shadow being one of Sonic's costumes/palette swaps.

Probably not. He's probably the next rep if chosen by popular demand or an assist again.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:32 am

Currently Playing: None, grounded.
Yeah, I'm with Engi on this one. Shadow would have his own moveset. Have you SEEN his abilities?! His Final Smash could be Chaos Blast.

Amy would be an assist trophy. Goes around with her hammer, walloping people. Ouch.

WALUIGI WANTS TO BE IN NEXT SMASH BROS

Oh, SHUT UP!!!!

But really, who else thinks Waluigi would be a good idea?

Do these three things, and you will not be fed to the sharks.

Boom.

PSN Name: UltimateBrawl
Games I own: LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Portal 2(completed the Co-Op campaign, but I'm willing to help you beat it!)
Add me if you want!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:16 am

Personally, I would like to see Kirby having more of his attacks from other abilities.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:08 am

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
UltimateBrawl wrote:

Possibly, IMO he'd be a good idea. But I wonder what his moveset would be? he wasn't in much mario games though.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:29 am

TheCarlosFighter wrote:
UltimateBrawl wrote:

Possibly, IMO he'd be a good idea. But I wonder what his moveset would be? he wasn't in much mario games though.

If Waluigi was in, I think he would be an AT.
However, if he was a playable character, I'm clueless on his moveset.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Dark Void wrote:
TheCarlosFighter wrote:
UltimateBrawl wrote:

Well someone's about half way done making him on the expansion forums, so we can only assume that his version has a chance of making it

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Nextoy wrote:
Dark Void wrote:
TheCarlosFighter wrote:
UltimateBrawl wrote:

Well someone's about half way done making him on the expansion forums, so we can only assume that his version has a chance of making it

I guess all we can do is hope...
What does everyone think about DLC in SSB4?
Extra characters, items, stages, etc.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Dark Void wrote:
Nextoy wrote:
Dark Void wrote:
TheCarlosFighter wrote:
UltimateBrawl wrote:

I guess all we can do is hope...
What does everyone think about DLC in SSB4?
Extra characters, items, stages, etc.

Nah. I mean, it's a good idea, but I don't think it should happen.

Also, Mario Strikers Charged can make a moveset for Waluigi.

Frog E. wrote:
Personally, I would like to see Kirby having more of his attacks from other abilities.

Then he'd be too dependent on them. It's good enough that he can have the powers of four different abilities (Fighter, Stone, Hammer, Cutter). If anything, it should be the Final Smash that gets changed.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:03 pm

MGN Username: SuperSmashDrake
Currently Playing: Destiny, Smash 4, & Marvel Contest of Champions
1056kirby wrote:
SuperSmashDrake wrote:
Zoo wrote:
1056kirby wrote:
They should make Lololo a character or assist trophy, he was created by Hal. They should also make a remix of the eight melodies from Mother or Earthbound becuase, although I haven't played those games, both of those songs are two of my favorite videogame songs of all time.

You know, I have a fear that the creaters of SSB will concentrate on Kid Icarus: Uprising way too much. Like, I'm ok with a newcomer or two, a stage, an assist trophy, a bunch of cool song remixes and some items, but what if they, you know, put way too much emphisis on it? Ignoring the other games in the series almost completely, like they did with Mother 3. I really don't want that to happen, the other Kid Icarus games need respect too.

When did that happen in SSB?

He never said it happened. Kirby I personally think that Kid Icarus doesn't deserve a new character. It's a retro game no matter what people say, and the other retro games have 1 character. I think the new retro rep should be Balloon Fighter.

Also, I hope the Kirby series doesn't get another character. There is really no one left who sticks out, only choice I could think of is Daroach.

Believe it or not, Daroach was the exact character I was thinking of, but there's also Bandana Dee and Galactic Knight. By the way, since it was made by the creators of SSB, Kid Icarus: Uprising is getting a character in SSB4, whether we like it or not. I mean, why wouldn't Sora LTD. make a reference to their own game, and why would they create a new game with new characters for Kid Icarus if they didn't like it that much? I mean, SSBB recreated Pit in the first place, so Kid Icarus: Uprising is going to be a big deal in SSB4.

Sakurai also made Kirby, and he HELD BACK from having more characters than Kirby in the original and Melee.

And on the topic of DLC, I think it would be a great idea, as long as Nintendo doesn't pull a Capcom when it comes to fighting game DLC.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:12 pm
 [ 19337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 1290  Next