The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:14 pm

[ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
McLeodgaming Mafia X [Town vs Mafia] 

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
Yes. Pachinco and Densetsu have said very little this entire game and I wouldn't be surprised if they're our mafia duo. Sure Dhragen voted, but so did a few of us that are perfectly clear, and at least he's been talking.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 am

Well, after reading very much all your post, i agreed with you guys are saying, Tid really nailed it with that, with PM killed, it will confirm BB's innocence, while killing another foe will make PM to get more clues, it is a really smart strategy if you ask me

Vote: No-Lynch

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:31 am
BR Member

Prince Marth wrote:
I'd like to see Pachino say something before the day is over...

This is also why I'm not voting yet.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:33 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
And with 4 votes for No Lynch, Day 3 has come to an end.

Night 3 Start.
Deadline: 7/22/2012 11:59 PM EST

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
THE SUN RISES ABOVE THE TOWN.

PRINCE MARTH, TOWN COP HAS BEEN KILLED.

DAY 4 START

Deadline: 7/27/2012 11:59 PM EST

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to kill.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:28 am
BR Member

So that means Believeblood is innocent...

Our only suspects now are Tid, Dhragen, and Pachino.

Speaking of which, where is Pachino...?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:06 am
BR Member

Oh, and I'm a suspect too. For everyone else, at least.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:07 am

The way I see it, we have a 1/2 of random lynching a mafia. Though I suggest for everyone here not to take the advice of anyone else but me. I'm not saying that because I think I'm the best or anything like that, I'm just saying I am the only confirmed innocent. Meaning any words of "advice" from anyone else could be a plan to lynch a townie.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 pm
BR Member

And if anyone votes for someone who's actually a Townie, the Mafia could hammer it, leading to a game over, Mafia win.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:23 pm

I would say yes, 50/50 chance is the truth, as I'm fairly confident there are two mafia.

For the record it should go without saying that any protective roles that may still exist should be taking care of BelieveBlood tonight. I can understand not protecting Prince Marth when he wasn't clear, but the mafia WILL try and kill Believeblood tonight and he is absolutely clear right now.

In my eyes Dhragen and Pachinco have probably acted the scummiest out of the three people in question, both mostly due to inactivity, but also Dhragen for voting on 194. As I said yesterday though I don't think votes are very much to go on unless we're looking at a very stupid Mafia player, and Dhragen did at least actually vote, so Pachinco moreso than Dhragen.
Anyway I'd like to hear everyone else's FoSes before we vote.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 am

Hate to say this Tid, but our protection role died on the start of day 3.
My FoS's are Densetsu and Dhragen.
This is merely because Pachino and Tid seem less suspicious.
Pachino has had a habit of always being inactive wether he was mafia or townie. Also If he really is inactive then it would be unlikely that he is a mafia, since the only two mafias have specific things they need to do at night. Knowing that, the GM wouldn't be able to proceed to the day phase if the either mafia member had been as inactive as pachino, and today started 4 (real) days earlier then the deadline. I can only assume that he is townie because of all this.
Tid has seemed very pro town ever since the game started, wether this is due to experience with blending in the crowd, or because he is actually a townie is unknown.
That only leaves Densetsu and Dhragen left.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:42 am

About my inactivity, it is because i was concentrating on other stuff like my finals on collegue, reason why i didn't really focused on posting here.

And yeah, i agree with Believeblood, right now he is the only full confirmed townie, following advice from other than him is potentially really dangerous.

Anyway, i just want to mention that Densetsu and Tid are my actual FoS, mostly because of what BB stated about Pachino, being inactive for so long with absolutely no word could only means inactivity. Even being mafia alignment, his partner could imediatly ask to Crabby for remplacement, but actually that wasn't the case, but instead as you can see, Equinox was remplaced by Densetsu, just on the start of Day 3, which is really suspicious, even considering his sudden will for go to a No-lynch, and then he went towards Pachino and then unvoted.

And Tid is because mostly by discard, but also he is a very hard to tell player, being very good playing as a townie with no problem at all, it could not be surprise at all if he banwagoning this whole game all by himself knowing how smart he is, :S

Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:22 pm

I wasn't aware that Pachnico was commonly an inactive player, and as our resident clear I have no reason to believe you'd be lying about that to cover him.
Of the two options you presented, I would consider Dhragen probably more suspicious than Desnetsu, as I think Desnetsu is towntelling quite well. Dhragen I'll admit I am aware does have college stuff going on at the moment which could contribute to his inactivity, but even where he has posted I would say that he's acted scummier than Desnetsu.
However, that's only a matter of being /more/ scummy. Not scummy. I don't think either of the two have been acting particularly in a way that would make me want to lynch them, and given it was up to me I would still probably lean towards Pachinco despite what you said earlier about him always being inactive.
However you're essentially leading the town here, as a clear, so it's really your call, as anyone else here could potentially be mafia, meaning that their vote would be untrustworthy. Yours is the only vote we can trust to be completely unbiased, so I won't slow the team down by voting for Pachinco if you decide on either Dhragen or Desnetsu.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:40 pm
BR Member

Tid wrote:
Desnetsu

Who?

Anyways, my FoSes are (in order from most suspicion to least) on Pachino for being inactive and neither of the two posts he has made have helped the town at all, Dhragen for hammering on the no lynch and general scumminess, and Tid for...uh...being too good at this game.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:46 am

Densetsu wrote:
Anyways, my FoSes are (in order from most suspicion to least) on Pachino for being inactive and neither of the two posts he has made have helped the town at all, Dhragen for hammering on the no lynch and general scumminess, and Tid for...uh...being too good at this game.

Wait, why do you have 3 FoS? there's only 3 possible choices and you suspect for all of them?? weird:S

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:55 pm
 [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next