The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:50 pm

[ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
Lands Of Fate 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
OOC : Sed is a human Sword Mage, for lack of a better word, combining magic with sword wielding, though he has amnesia and as such has limited knowledge over fighting and his spells.

Sed blinked, slowly staggering to his feet as he stared at Ali, then at Sho, feeling no longer needed, he shrugged the snow from his shoulders and reached for his weapon, which still laid half buried under snow.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:02 pm
Site Moderator

Sho nodded in acknoledgement of the story and looked at Sed.

"Lad, are yoooou alright?" He asked as he reached for his walking stick and pulled it out for support. "May I ask what you and this lass's name are?"

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:04 pm
Legendary Ghost

Sed gulped, looking at the elder, his hand on his rapier, though he dared not pull it out of the snow and risk the man mistaking it for a hostile act. "My name's Sed, sir..." He began quietly, a bead of sweat trickling down his face. "I was just trying to help evacuate everyone and stop the demons." He shuddered as he remembered trying to take on the demon even as the blizzard began to rage.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 pm

(( Seems as if someone is missing, besides Juniper and Gar. ))

Lucid slowly opened his eyes, and got up. He walked over, standing beside Sed. "What is going on?" He asked, with a slight cough. "Where did the demon go?" As he said that, he noticed Sed's weapon in the snow, and picked it up. "Where did this snow come from?" He asked, handing the blade to Sed.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:09 pm
Site Moderator

"A raaaapier?" Sho questioned. "That is not the best weapon for dealing with the liiiikes of demons. What's wrong? You seeem nervous. But where are myyyy manners. My name is Sho."

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:11 pm
Site Admin

"My name is Ali" she said with a graceful curtsy to Sho"I am a dancer" she smiled at Sed "It's good to see that you're still alive...I was worried that the demons had you killed." She turned to Lucid "I did this sir" said Ali quietly "I had no other choice." She saw the tip of the astheme sticking out of the snow, she picked it up and recoiled her whip, she placed the astheme on her belt. "Not really my style but I just can't leave it there to be picked up"

OOC: Where's Joat?

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:12 pm

Lucid turned. "Oh, I'm sorry, I haden't noticed you." He said to the old man. "My name is Lucid. What are you doing out here, Sho?" Lucid asked, directing his attention away from Sed and at Sho. Lucid had noticed what Ali had picked up. "Wait, isn't that Belthazar's weapon?" He questioned, once again redirecting his attention.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:14 pm
Site Admin

Ali nodded "The demons said they killed him. Do you want it?" she offered Lucid.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:15 pm

Lucid nodded. "I know someone who would want this. It's a shame he's gone." Lucid looked around. "Damn, I think my axe is buried somewhere in the snow.." He said, walking back to where he laid and searching through the snow.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:19 pm
Site Moderator

"I ammmmm what you could call a nomad. I aaaam nothing more then a wanderer. I happened to be passing byyy. However, it seems faaaate has interveened. I suppose it shooould be wise for me tooo join you in your travels. If you are fighting these beast. I shalll aid you. Perhaps you can learn a thing or twooo from this old man."

They come for me...

The mages...

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:22 pm
Legendary Ghost

Sed turned to Lucid, following after the man. "I'll help you, sir." He murmered respectfully, helping his employer to find his weapon.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:32 pm

Lucid looked at Sed. "No no, I'll find it, go get that athame for me and bring it over here." He said, still digging through the snow. "It's a big axe, can't be hard to find in the snow, It's not like the snow has gotten that high yet."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:51 pm
Site Admin

Ali held out the astheme and handed it to Sed "I don't know if I can handle this any longer" thought Ali "I should just return to my home, maybe my family will accept me? Yes, they'll marry me off to someone, but at least I'll have my life. Juniper and Gar will be free as well...I hope that they'll be able to come to my wedding. I'll eventually grow to like this mystery person eventually" Ali continued to think dismally while the others talked around her, it was as if she was in another area.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:57 pm

"Poor girl, she's been through so much in such short time." Lucid said. "Not only that, but Belthazar died before he even had a chance." Lucid shook his head, picking his axe up. He placed his axe on a strap over his back.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:01 pm
Legendary Ghost

Sed handled the weapon with care, slowly heading back to Lucid without as much as a word of reply, he himself was deep in thought, after all. "What's going to happen to the town now?" He asked after a long pause, looking over the remains of what he thought had been a splendid city.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 pm
 [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next