The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:50 pm

[ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Matchup Spread 
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
How do you plan on teaching others the neutral game if thats by far your weakest asset :chibirobo:

Im not even intending to fire shots, Im just curious

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:04 pm

TSF|Skylar wrote:
How do you plan on teaching others the neutral game if thats by far your weakest asset :chibirobo:

Im not even intending to fire shots, Im just curious

i can see what u mean as we only played in 1 set. but i can confidently say that my neutral from when we played to now is much different

Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:05 pm

MGN Username: [BANNED]
Currently Playing: SSF2TAS
HOW THE f*** ARE YOU BACK I THOUGHT YOU WERE BANNED UNTIL THE 20TH

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:28 pm

MGN Username: FluffyRuff
I asked once who should I use to fight against :fox: : :metaknight: , :zerosuitsamus: or :sora: , and I got repsonces telling me :sora: .

But :metaknight: does better than all of them against him? (tbh, i'm only using sora for the fox MU, but if it's true that sora isn't a good counter pick, i'll honestly just drop).

Also, :fox: really has no losing MUs? Well damn lol.

Practicing: :yoshi:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:32 pm

MGN Username: [BANNED]
Currently Playing: SSF2TAS
Please for the love of whatever divine being(s) you may or may not believe in
PLEASE
Stop using emojis instead of typing out a character's name. It makes your messages near-illegible.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:31 am

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
foxfoxfoxfoxfoxfoxfoxfoxfoxfoxfoxfox.
Also what made you made mad.

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:35 am

darkrinorex wrote:
I asked once who should I use to fight against :fox: : :metaknight: , :zerosuitsamus: or :sora: , and I got repsonces telling me :sora: .

But :metaknight: does better than all of them against him? (tbh, i'm only using sora for the fox MU, but if it's true that sora isn't a good counter pick, i'll honestly just drop).

im possibly the only one left who says fox has no losing MU's, most ppl think he now loses to goku and samus. MK is probably your best pick vs fox but mk players have quit their character so u wont be able to get advice that easily

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:34 pm

MGN Username: FluffyRuff
vashNM wrote:
darkrinorex wrote:

im possibly the only one left who says fox has no losing MU's, most ppl think he now loses to goku and samus. MK is probably your best pick vs fox but mk players have quit their character so u wont be able to get advice that easily

Hmm, ok, I guess i'll drop Sora for now and lab on mk vs fox some more then.

Practicing: :yoshi:

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Here is my opinion on bomberman's matchups. Only a few for him to actually move or set up a bomb. I don't know about :ichigo: , because while he does have a disjoint, most mains rush to bomberman while he is setting up a bomb or use a getsuga tensho at the other end of the stage, which then gives time for bomberman to setup a bomb + power shield getsuga tensho, so it's a tough one. I haven't played against good :gameandwatch: mains so I don't know about that matter, same reason with :pikachu: and :pit: .

(edit: woops, last part has an "if" when it isn't supposed to. Imagine it wasn't there)

The rest: :naruto: :sonic: :gameandwatch:

>tfw you main low tiers

Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 am

MGN Username: Corvid_Crow
Currently Playing: With nice hens out there...
Grand Dad wrote:
Here is my opinion on bomberman's matchups. Only a few for him to actually move or set up a bomb. I don't know about :ichigo: , because while he does have a disjoint, most mains rush to bomberman while he is setting up a bomb or use a getsuga tensho at the other end of the stage, which then gives time for bomberman to setup a bomb + power shield getsuga tensho, so it's a tough one. I haven't played against good :gameandwatch: mains so I don't know about that matter, same reason with :pikachu: and :pit: .

[ Image ]

(edit: woops, last part has an "if" when it isn't supposed to. Imagine it wasn't there)

uhh this chart basically says that bbm either has no even mus or no winning mus which definitely isnt the case either way

:ichigo: :gameandwatch: :isaac: :bowser: :luigi: :lloyd: :chibirobo: :bomberman: :metaknight: :megaman: :donkeykong: :sonic: :samus: Image Image

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:04 am
BR Member

I highly disagree with the notion of Chibi beating BBM 70:30 lmao

Speaking of which, I made a few updates to my own Chibi MU chart that I posted in the Chibicord a few days back. Guaranteed to not be 100% accepted, but hey, thats the point of discussion :chibirobo:

Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:23 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
MeleeWaluigi wrote:
TSF.Strife wrote:
MeleeWaluigi wrote:
Updated my Kirby MU chart
[ Image ]

Kirby beats Luffy. Get his copy power and then chaingrab him to 70.

And it's very easy because Luffy commits hard to everything

Kirby loses to range which Luffy has on many of his moves. Even if his hurtboxes do extend allowing you to hit him you wont be able to react fast enough to hit him every single time.
Also you can't chaingrab Luffy as Kirby.

You can. Inhale him, neutral-b and then fthrow

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:47 am

TSF|Skylar wrote:
I highly disagree with the notion of Chibi beating BBM 70:30 lmao

Speaking of which, I made a few updates to my own Chibi MU chart that I posted in the Chibicord a few days back. Guaranteed to not be 100% accepted, but hey, thats the point of discussion :chibirobo:

[ Image ]

Pac x Chibi is probably an even matchup. Chibi has a lot of disjoints to outspace most of Pac-Man's offensive options and Chibis projectiles can pretty much kill off hydrant with ease. Chibi has a lot of protection in his recovery to prevent specific ledge traps including z-dropped fruits and Chibi has an easier time killing then Pac does. But I guess fruits can sometimes wall out chibi SOMETIMES. I'd say even though maybe even a little in chibi's favor.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:40 pm
BR Member

Considering that we now have 1.0.3 which was godlike for Chibi (minus Fair) I obviously have to revise that list quite a bit. Gosh that kill power really helps... FSmash OP

If we pretend that this is 1.0.2 however, then Id stand by my point. Just throwing a single fruit in front of Pac effectively shuts down Chibis projectile, which is perhaps his strongest tool in the neutral game. Chibi in general cant really deal with items (because for SOME reason Pick Up does NOT work on items despite that making so sense at all) outside of knocking them away, and Pac has a whole lot of them. Chibi does outrange in close range obviously, but he kinda lacks the mobility to reliably close the gap before Pac can do something to avoid Chibi. Chibi in general struggles if he is forced to approach, and as mentioned above, shutting down a key aspect of his zoning and neutral game is incredibly bad for the character. Pac doesnt really have to approach all that much from my experience either - after all, leaving Pac alone for a while can easily lead into the entire stage being filled with items inside the stage that force a terrible recovery path without sweetspotting and having the ground littered with infinite setups that we cannot destroy. What really was an issue though was (obviously) Chibis inability to finish the stock. While Pac has to work somewhat hard as well, he can easily pull one of his shenanigans (such as a single Hydrant hitting you four times, why is that a thing?) to "jank" an early kill. Chibi on the other hand really cant kill Pacman outside of edgeguarding or hoping that the Pac is too dumb to tech/DI, which doesnt exactly benefit him. Now that we have 1.0.3 Chibi got some crazy kill power which easily helps him quite a bunch. Currently I would consider it at least even or maybe slightly in Chibis favour.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm

MGN Username: riku434
Currently Playing: Project M
Waifu: Joseph Joestar
Can we all agree that in 1.0.3 and 1.0.3.1 Kirby beats Ichigo 100:0? For obvious reasons :)

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:44 pm
 [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next