The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:05 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

mike8581 wrote:
dragonballhero wrote:
I'm having trouble loading Event #39 (Dawn of the First Day, BTW). It worked before I installed that save file thing for Sandbag's event, but now it won't load anymore, and I'm trying to redo it so I can get the A rank on there.

Its a general problem with loading Clock Tower. Sometimes it just fails to load. Keep trying!

Hey, I got it! Thanks!

Wed May 31, 2017 8:36 pm

When playing online, sometimes I'll get booted back to the lobby with a message like "sign-in detected from another location." If I remember correctly, this has only happened soon after my first login fails due to the connection timing out.
EDIT: nvm, this bug just happened to me without a login timeout.

Last edited by bunq on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 31, 2017 8:39 pm

Another weird thing involving Pac-Man and the buggy physics of his trampoline. Any map can be used. As Pac-Man, eyeball 3 to 4 Pac-Mans off the ground (using his height to measure where the trampoline needs to be.) After you eyeball it, jump up there and put a trampoline. It doesn't matter what color it is. If it it too close to the ground then it won't work. You need a person above 200-300 that travels really fast with an up throw. Pac-Man needs to be under the trampoline, opposite of the other player. If everything is set up correctly, you can grab them and throw them upwards. (I only tested with 999% so it might not work for other percents) If done right, the person will fly up really high and bypass the skybox. They will not die unless they go towards the corners. This is another quirk with Pac-Man's trampoline. (In short, fix his trampoline)

Wed May 31, 2017 8:58 pm

MGN Username: RagnorokX
Currently Playing: ssf2, ssb4
If you go into sudden death in any special mode, it stops being the special modes.

Wow, sudden death is broken, already found 3 bugs in it.

Wed May 31, 2017 10:16 pm

MGN Username: Mahlio
Waifu: Zelder
When i launch SSF2 all I see is a black screen, I've re-downloaded and reinstalled the game dozens of times. nothing works ;-;

Attachments:
Screenshot_1773.png
Screenshot_1773.png [ 5.86 KiB | Viewed 1801 times ]
Wed May 31, 2017 10:24 pm

If you are holding one of pacmans pacfruit, you can still charge and use his n-special, but nothing comes out when used. In SSB4, when a pacfruit is out, you can't even charge his n-special.

After you use Pacman's side special, you can't do anything until you double jump or land.

jmkjmkjmk3 wrote:
This one can actually be quite bad and can create a possibility of a one man black hole glitch. Again temple with Pac-Man. Go down to the concrete part underground. The left half of the concrete part is where you want to be. You use n-special until it gets to the Galaxian and throw it facing the down slope. If it passes under the slope, you are either too close or the Galaxian flew a little bit too low. If done correctly, the Galaxian will get stuck on there forever and will never despawn as far as I've seen, and only despawns if you exit the match. You can throw another one, which if it hits the other Galaxian, will flash the screen white and make a loud noise forever. If you continue doing this, a bunch of them create tons of flashes and do a lot of damage to an enemy. I hope this one does get patched because this could probably crash the game. I'm going to continue to look for weird things Pac-Man can do. (I tried to take a screenshot of it but it didn't work, sorry)

Got this to softlock the game after 5 or so galaxians.

Wed May 31, 2017 10:31 pm

I'm having trouble when it comes to my account password can anyone help or is this the wrong thread?

Last edited by dirtydan on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 31, 2017 11:55 pm

Wrong thread. I'm not sure where you're supposed to request this, but you may be able to reset your password somewhere.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:01 am

MGN Username: NASAPeepo
Currently Playing: It's my personal life.
I got a message that I unlocked World Tournament, yet there's no sign of its existence in the stage select screen. Looked them thoroughly over 3 times. I unlocked it through event 37, btw.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:46 am

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Alrighty then, I was playing Luffy vs. random (hyrule castle 64 (yes, i've unlocked it ), the title of the replay should be self-explanatory, i guess. Link ends up throwing a bomb at the roof on the right, bomb gets stuck, blows up twice, a bit later, Luffy charges beam sword, gets bombed, beam sword gets big for some time.
And also, you guys really should recreate the replay system. Y'know, it shouldn't be a reenactment of the match, but an actual replay.
When I tried to replay the replay below, I had to reload it over and over, because it ended up desyncing the characters. What happens next ? It shows a match that I lost, when I actually won.
Also, when I saved the replay, when I renamed it, it didn't save as .ssfrec, I had to add it afterwards.
Last thing, I wish I could resize the window, not just go to fullscreen automatically. My PC was running it too slow in fullscreen, so I had to download sizer to be able to resize it.
Here's the replay.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:07 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Pokemon Uranium, RPG's
I got 6 KO's on Event #39 and I still have a rank B. Is this a bug or am I supposed to get more KO's because it's really stressing due to the game crashing every time I try to load it. Also, Metal Box turns the player into a red color (regardless of the palette chosen) after the effect wears down.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:18 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
If Mario is KO'd while using his down-b, the visual effect floats in the place where Mario would respawn.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:20 am
YIM WWW

Location: Some other world, likely cracking open a cold one with the boys.
MGN Username: TLSCT
Currently Playing: GMod, Splatoon 2
Waifu: too hard to pick one
Found a few things.
-On the 3DS stage, the Mutant Mudds configuration tends to stick fighters and items in the ground.
-On the Classic Mode Multi-Man Smash stage, 'TEST' can be seen on the bottom of the screen during the fade.
-It's already been said, but various unlocks will show Sandbag being unlocked rather than the real unlock.
-Speaking of unlocks, I can't seem to unlock some stages with their intended methods. For example, I unlocked Waiting Room on one PC, but can't unlock it again the same way on another. Same with World Tournament.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:43 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
If Master Hand is defeated while doing his laser fingers, the laser spots remain where his fingers were in the respective animation, and they shrink along with Master Hand himself
(Already posted this in Screenshots but since it's a bug you guys will probably see it better here)

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:33 am

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but recording softwares can't recognize Beta as a game.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:43 am
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 106  Next