The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:40 pm

[ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Great War ~ Grand Territorial Tourney! Game started 

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Many years ago... A large tournament spanning universes, and dimensions was created by the ancient Evil King Nazo.... (As in Mystery. No relation to the Sonic Beta character for Sonic X) Many fighters from different dimensions will battle for the chance to free their worlds from his grip. Arena choices span the galaxies, and the chooser is determined by a "JAN-KEN!" DeathMatch (Rock paper scissors) between the combatants. Defeat is so ridiculously possible that all contestants should be prepared to die at the hands of some strange interdimensional creature.
As the fights progress, you will gain power through trial and error. New skills, new "magic"\"super" attacks (Ougis if you want to be technical about the "Super"\"Magic" attacks")

Choose a char, and progress through the matches. (And the situations before and after a match seeing as there are usually only three to four matches a day.)

Char sheet:

Name:
Sex:
Favored technique: (Hand to hand. If hand to hand list a style (IE: Karate, Gung Fu, Wing Chun, Hapkido or Tae Kwon Do/Weapons. If weapons list the weapon./Other. If other, list please.)
Backstory: (I hate this section too. Grin and bear it like I do...)
Evolution Ougi/Super/Magic Attack: (Your current Ougi, and its future forms. Granted after special conditions are met. Such as being near death, or being willing to give your life for that of a close friend/lover. I will determine when they are met. The special conditions that is.)
Favored Energy Source: (Hadou, Ki, Qi, Chi, Chakra, Bodily Energy, Mana whatever you want to call it.)

Batt/Manslayer/Xbro's sheet:

Name: Seann of the Brodie Clan
Sex: None till he gets with the sutherland girl. (Male)
Favored technique: Weapons/(Katana and Odachi interchangably)
Appearance: A brown haired teen with black diamond body armor covering his chest and shoulders, and two blades. One average sized, and one nearly 15' long. Wears black diamond Gloves, and Shin guards as well. Has a scar on his arm from when he nearly cut off his own arm. (Why he wears the diamond...) Has become accustom to the diamond, and treats it like weights. When removed his speed increases.
Backstory: Seann was groomed to fight for the life of the Brodie clan's ruler over his own. During his training, he fell in love with a Sutherland Clan member. (Whom he dates in secret) Training from sunup to sundown everyday, and eventually nearly cutting his own arm off when he was tired while training with his new Odachi. He joined the tournament because Nazo poses a threat to the Clan's leader. (But mostly to protect that Sutherland girl who also entered) His rivals are of the same Sutherland Clan, who were also enlisted into the tournament. However it was against their will whereas Seann had a choice. Yet another reason for him to want to protect the girl he loves.
Evolution Ougi/Super/Magic Attack:
Lv 1: Spinning Blade Grand Fang: Seann spins his Katana around while rotating his body himself. Very Damaging to his opponents.
Lv 2: Great Flaming Heart!!: Sean removes his armor and delivers pounding blows to all in the area. Unlocked when protecting another from certain death and not having the power to defeat the foe without it.
Lv 3: Awakened Mindset...: Seann uses The Negative (Yin) half of his Ki against his better judgement, and performs Spining Blade Grand Fang with his Odachi instead of his Katana. Unlocked along with the above under the same conditions.
Lv Final: Ultimate Enlightenment: Seann combines his Positive and Negative Ki into his Odachi or Katana to create his Ultimate attack: The Grand Sweeping Ki Wave. Unlocked by protecting a lover from iminent death.
Favored Energy Source: Ki

Last edited by Wolf on the Moon on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Currently Playing: With your girlfriend
Most impressive! :nod:

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:28 pm

You aren't just saying that because you're my stepson are you?

Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:24 pm

This looks pretty professional actually, that is, in comparison to your others.

Considering this spans multiple universes, I can use any character I want.

This has several similarities to the original Mugen Roleplay I had planned but never started, so this should be fun...

I'll work on my sheet and join later.

And silently you die...

Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 pm

How many characters are aloud in per person?

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:52 pm

OOC: Heh. Hakker said it failed. But you can have as many chars as you can handle.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:01 pm

OoC: Heh, I never said otherwise. I asked you a question that may had been important and was not addressed in your first post.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:07 pm

OOC: I was referring to Snow.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:21 pm

OOC: Game starts when the next bio is posted.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Heres my sheet:

Char sheet:
Name: Snow Taradien
Sex: Male
Favored technique: Weapon [Bushido/Swordtech Style] Weapon of choice: Mutsunokami
Appearance: Fox Tail, Fox Ears. He wears Golden Samurai Garb. He wears a sheath for his sword on his right hip.
His height is 5’3’’, weight is 137 lbs.
He has unnaturally blue eyes, blond hair, and his fur is somewhere between silver and white.
Backstory: Snow is one of the few. A sub-tribe among the laguz factions.
The fox Laguz live in the desert of death, or at least the few of them left.
One day snow came across a man, with incredible swordsmanship skills, accompanied by an odd mage with an unfamilliar mark upon his forhead. Upon meeting this man he tested his strength in battle, and lost.
He trained for days, without sleep, then would rest for a small amount of time, and begin the training again. He left his home of the desert, to travel the lands, honing his skills. He became the Laguz Samurai, and now seraches the world over to once again test the might of the great swordsman. However upon being thrown into the world Nazo rules, and forces others to fight in, he has been learning how to harness his inner strength, and use it to his advantage.
Evolution Ougi/Super/Magic Attack:
Super Techniques:
Level One: Shinkuu Hadouken, a familiar attack, it takes the form of a beam of concentrated energy.
Level Two: Dispatch, A swortech skill, extremely low accuracy, but if it contacts, it will surely cleave the target. This technique is usually used, and was designed for removing limbs, making it impossible for the target to fight back.
Level Three: Dark Hadouken, obtainedwhen the user is in a state of unstoppable rage, a more powerful, and in fact destructive, Hadouken using Dark Hadou.

Level Four: Blade's Requiem, Obtained, same as above, can only be used in that state. A dance of the blade... It can be used even when the user has gone completely blind

Level Five: Blade Hurricane, A whirling blade attack. Obtained by a bond of friendship being broken.

Level Six: One Thousand Blade Impalement, A mystic move... The target is impaled by the attackers blade, while being bomarded by shadows of the blade. Obtained in the same way as above, with the addition of near death experience.

Level Seven: Shinryu's Fist, A jumping uppercut. Obtained through being taught the technique.

Level Eight: Shinryu's Blade, A more powerful jumping uppercut, using a sword. Obtained, through being taught the technique.

Level Final: Shun Goku Satsu, A devastating move... Obtained in dire circumstances, such as near death

Favored Energy Source: Hadou

And silently you die...

Last edited by Snow Taradien on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:45 pm

Nooooo I PMed my sheet now Ill never get to join :doh: This is all your fault!!!

Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:50 pm

He hasn't logged on yet, just post your sheet.

And silently you die...

Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:14 pm

DM: OOC: In.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:39 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
He hasn't logged on yet, just post your sheet.
I pmed it

Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:02 am

Name: Konamaru
Sex: male
Favored technique: Shinku

Appearance: 5'9 Average body type black hair black hoodie and blue pants black shoes and a scythe on his back that is silver and blue
Backstory: His parents were killed when he was 9 and his parents always told him not to fight out of anger or for no reason

Evolution Ougi/Super/Magic Attack: When he is past his limit he will grow 2 wings one of a dragon one of a pheonix and can shoot beams out his hand like a black kamehameha [I was playing sonic adventure 2 battle when i thought of it]

Favored Energy Source: Hadou

Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:04 am
 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next