The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:27 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

The authority was slightly frustrated by this "question", but hearing Kazu he turned to him. "...What are you talking about?! I'm not with this guy, he seems shady so I'm trying to investigate him!" He said, turning back to Corbin before attempting to grab him.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
OOC:Hello?

Click to expand thumbnail

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
Corbin noticed that he attempted to grab him. "Ah-hah, fool's play. You tried to investigate me for what [emphasis] reason?"

Kazu just stood there waiting for an answer from Corbin.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:48 pm

OOC: DARN YOU SNEAKY NINJA MEN.

BIC: As the man apparently grabbed Corbin ((you made no dodging attempt, unless I am mistaken)) he took out his sword, and held it meanacingly at Corbin's throat. "Let me think, you're wearing a cloak, slightly suspicious, called me a fool, slightly more suspicious, and refused to tell me who you are- VERY SUSPICIOUS!" He yelled, quite angry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter just stood there, slightly shocked. "...WE HAVE AN ENTIRE ISLAND!" He yelled in disbelief, as their island was most certainly on the map, and the PR was getting quite famous. "AND WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?!" He continued, as he tried to smash Zander into the wall by using the flat side of the rather large battleaxe.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
Zander whipped out his sword just in time to catch the falling axe... Had he been slow, he most definitely would have been squashed. "So... I really hate fighting, and like I said earlier, I don't want to cause you any trouble. However, if you'll believe this, I'm an experienced fighter, and I'd like to join the Phoenix Remedy. If you have doubt, I challenge you to a battle." Zander jumped away from his instigator, and stood in a fighting stance.

Click to expand thumbnail

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:09 pm

"Hm..." Corbin brought his gloved-hand [Is that a word?] and brought out his blade, swinging it towards the man's neck.
"You, it wasn't that hard to find it, I slightly knew you were investingating me from the beginning. I believe you have to leave now, I can't leave witnesses."

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:09 pm

OOC:*waiting please continue story.*

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:19 pm

"...You were just running from cops, yet you want to join a peacekeeping orginazation?!" He yelled with possibly even MORE disbelief than before, if it was possible. He then jabbed the handle of his axe into the ground, as a few flakes of snow fell around him...

---------------------------------------------------------------

"AHH! VERY SUSPICIOUS!" The authority yelled as he fell backwards to avoid the blade held by the "very suspicious" man. He then sweeped the ground in front of him with his leg, trying to trip his foe, while sticking his sword into the ground for leverage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man turned to KK. "Box of Shards...?" He said, confused. "...Oh! Uh, yeah! I know think I about that! But it'll take a little persuasion to get me to remember, if you know what I mean..." He said, smirking slightly.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Corbin managed to jump and dodge, then he swinged his blade again, aiming for the man's neck.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:30 pm

OOC:Uhh... Warpanda what happened to my story? Do you have writers block or something?

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:31 pm

OOC: Uh, I edited it after I realized you ninja'd me. I edited this too.

The man pulled himself towards his blade, which was jabbed into the ground, earning him a cut across the chest, but thankfully sparing his life. Sliding his feet properly onto the ground, he jumped up, bringing his sword with him, and tried to stab the cloaked man in the head.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Waifu: You!
Nearly at his quarters, Culceleb was accosted my a man. "I'm sorry, do I know you?", Culceleb asked, putting his hand to his dagger.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:35 pm

As the man had succeded in grabbing the elf, he strongly made an attempt to pull him into the ally while pulling out his own, rather poorly crafted dagger.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 pm

"Hmmm..." Koshindo checked in his pocket and found 3 silver coins "before I give you this do you really know where the box of shards is?"

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 pm

"Psh, only if you have more money than that..." The man remarked, slightly offended at the small amount of coins the stranger was holding.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:43 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 48  Next