The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:55 pm

[ 14 posts ] 
English Localized Version of SSF2 vs Japanese Version ;) 

What is up guys. Playridise here. And today we will cover something interesting...

So today I discovered a file that Gudako Insanity had on his Computer while he was watching hent... I mean reading a normal book! And I transfered the secret file from Gudako's Computer to my Computer. Apparently this was a Japanese Version of SSF2. And I have gathered information on the difference between the Japanese Version of SSF2 and the English Version that released a year before Beta came out in English. However it was never shared with the public since McLeodGaming got so pissed about the fact that people constantly complain about Beta not coming out at the time. So anyways, I will explain the difference between the two.

:gameandwatch: wasn't flat in the Japanese Version: So we all know Mr. Game and Watch, but did you know in this special japanese version Game and Watch is actually a girl. We all thought that way since Game and Watch was Flat Chested, we all thought Game and Watch was a guy the same way the viewer thought Lucina was a boy for the same reason, they are both flat. However, this was changed in the english version since they didn't want teenage boys to get distracted while playing Game and Watch in general, so sadly they made Game and Watch seem like a boy.

:isaac:'s Vines were actually Tentacles that only worked on Female Characters: Do I really need to say anything else?

There was basically a campaign mode in the Japanese Version, but not in the English: The plot honestly revolves around a Japanese High School where every Smash Brothers character basically go into "Wacky" antics, and we have like a bajillion ships/romantic side-plots. You'd probably get distracted by all the romance to realize the many plotholes and how un-genuine the actual romance build-up is. Sadly this didn't make the cut in the English version ;-;. So no Luigi x G&W action, too bad G&W was a pretty Two-Dimensional character. But the Manga was better so not all hope is lost.

:sandbag: was less Over-Sexualized in the English Version: Sandbag was already sexy enough in the English Version and was by far the best waifu. But did you know he was even more sexualized in the Japanese Version? Well in the Japanese Version Sandbag has a nose. And while you probably don't know this, but Sandbags are a real gender. There are more than 2 genders, stop discriminating against Sandbag #SandbagsArePeopleToo. But I got pretty carried away, so it is considered very sexual for Sandbags to have a nose. They are quite delicate and they sexually appeal other sandbags since it is needed to mate. So to have fanservice, they gave Sandbag a Nose. Over here is an image of Sandbag... just make sure ur parents aren't home if ur gender is a sandbag. The Image

:luffy: could expand things outside of his arms, especially with his neutral-B where he expands something else...: Oh Please GOD Have Mercy on ME!

And so much more, but you get the idea. The Japanese Version had so much things that the English Version doesn't. Some I wish could be in the English Version, some... I do not want. But anyways, what other things have you found? And are we cool Gudako about the fact that I broke into your... I mean nevermind don't worry.

-Playridise.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:30 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida

can i have it? :3

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:58 am
YIM WWW

Vanilla wrote:

can i have it? :3

u aren't weeb enough.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:02 pm

neither do you

b-b-baka

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:08 pm
YIM WWW

Vanilla wrote:
neither do you

b-b-baka

fine here u go: http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:10 pm

thnx, nerd~ <3

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:13 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: FluffyRuff
What the actual ****?????

:gameandwatch: is female?

:isaac: uses tentacles? good lord..

I'd like to play this game tbh.

Practicing: :yoshi:

Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:00 pm

MGN Username: Jeffdebrine
Currently Playing: Ssf2,ssbb,mariokart wii
Waifu: zero suit samus
playridise wrote:
What is up guys. Playridise here. And today we will cover something interesting...

So today I discovered a file that Gudako Insanity had on his Computer while he was watching hent... I mean reading a normal book! And I transfered the secret file from Gudako's Computer to my Computer. Apparently this was a Japanese Version of SSF2. And I have gathered information on the difference between the Japanese Version of SSF2 and the English Version that released a year before Beta came out in English. However it was never shared with the public since McLeodGaming got so pissed about the fact that people constantly complain about Beta not coming out at the time. So anyways, I will explain the difference between the two.

:gameandwatch: wasn't flat in the Japanese Version: So we all know Mr. Game and Watch, but did you know in this special japanese version Game and Watch is actually a girl. We all thought that way since Game and Watch was Flat Chested, we all thought Game and Watch was a guy the same way the viewer thought Lucina was a boy for the same reason, they are both flat. However, this was changed in the english version since they didn't want teenage boys to get distracted while playing Game and Watch in general, so sadly they made Game and Watch seem like a boy.

:isaac:'s Vines were actually Tentacles that only worked on Female Characters: Do I really need to say anything else?

There was basically a campaign mode in the Japanese Version, but not in the English: The plot honestly revolves around a Japanese High School where every Smash Brothers character basically go into "Wacky" antics, and we have like a bajillion ships/romantic side-plots. You'd probably get distracted by all the romance to realize the many plotholes and how un-genuine the actual romance build-up is. Sadly this didn't make the cut in the English version ;-;. So no Luigi x G&W action, too bad G&W was a pretty Two-Dimensional character. But the Manga was better so not all hope is lost.

:sandbag: was less Over-Sexualized in the English Version: Sandbag was already sexy enough in the English Version and was by far the best waifu. But did you know he was even more sexualized in the Japanese Version? Well in the Japanese Version Sandbag has a nose. And while you probably don't know this, but Sandbags are a real gender. There are more than 2 genders, stop discriminating against Sandbag #SandbagsArePeopleToo. But I got pretty carried away, so it is considered very sexual for Sandbags to have a nose. They are quite delicate and they sexually appeal other sandbags since it is needed to mate. So to have fanservice, they gave Sandbag a Nose. Over here is an image of Sandbag... just make sure ur parents aren't home if ur gender is a sandbag. The Image

:luffy: could expand things outside of his arms, especially with his neutral-B where he expands something else...: Oh Please GOD Have Mercy on ME!

And so much more, but you get the idea. The Japanese Version had so much things that the English Version doesn't. Some I wish could be in the English Version, some... I do not want. But anyways, what other things have you found? And are we cool Gudako about the fact that I broke into your... I mean nevermind don't worry.

-Playridise.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

In beta ill see :gameandwatch: and pit

Secondaries:
:pikachu:

Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
the f*** was all that

Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Crow Nonya wrote:
the f*** was all that

A Post on the internet.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:41 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
playridise wrote:
Well in the Japanese Version Sandbag has a nose.

Y'know that really explains a lot...

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:48 pm

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
This looks f*** interesting wow.

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:20 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
You forgot one minor detail
They added 416 more anime characters

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:41 am

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
☻Danny☻ wrote:
You forgot one minor detail
They added 416 more anime characters

i don't mind

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:42 am
 [ 14 posts ]