The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:04 pm

[ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
Best Music for the Occasion! 

YouTube Video:

For the whole scene.

---

You find yourself getting weaker...

Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:40 am

Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
I'm pretty surprised no one found anything for this situation, but then again, neither did I.

YouTube Video:

I stumbled upon this one just now.
It's creepy, tense and upbeat, making it seem like you were hyperventilating or your heart was beating fast, which is definitely something that would happen if you were in a bad situation and were weakening.

---

The person you thought had died off or had become an insignificant part of the plot makes a triumphant return. (Could be a bad guy or good guy).

Adopted by Shounic

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 pm

YouTube Video:

I have the game this is in, and it just popped into my mind as a perfect song for the prompt.
-------------------------------

A peaceful scene; the quiet village in the mountainside is having a normal day. The young children playing in the grass, the adults talking over a barbecue. But suddenly, the peace is disrupted as invaders from another land arrive in their bombers...

And nothing is peaceful again.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:28 pm
BR Member

YouTube Video:

Everyone's at your house, having a good time without you, and holding the best party the universe has ever seen, and you have just come in the front door and noticed the action. Everyone stops when they see you, knowing they've done wrong.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:32 pm

GOGOGO EPIC REVIVAL!

YouTube Video:

I chose this song because it's relatively quiet, as though everyone had stopped talking.
The brief moments where additional instruments come in for short moments could represent people trying to make awkward excuses like, "We were just about to call you." or something.

---

Your best friend is moving away. Don't just choose any random sad song for this one, since that probably won't represent this "occasion" very well.

Adopted by Shounic

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:07 pm

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I was not sure about this song. It's sounded too sad to me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDhARK4GMtw&feature=related

So I think this would fit better. And it's not because of the song's name. The depression in this song sounds like it would fit the occasion perfectly. True sadness of losing someone close to you.
YouTube Video:

It's the final lap of big race. Two cars pull far ahead of the other racers. It's Head to head. Neck to neck. Toe to toe. Rice to beans. Beans to rice. Boys to men. Ying to Yang. Well, the point is, both racer are tied so closely. The suspense is high and no one can tell who will cross the finish line first. And they're both racers are approaching it at high speeds. Who will win?

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:29 pm

ZaloZemsis wrote:
I was not sure about this song. It's sounded too sad to me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDhARK4GMtw&feature=related

So I think this would fit better. And it's not because of the song's name. The depression in this song sounds like it would fit the occasion perfectly. True sadness of losing someone close to you.
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMtmOoQv1m8&feature=related ]

It's the final lap of big race. Two cars pull far ahead of the other racers. It's Head to head. Neck to neck. Toe to toe. Rice to beans. Beans to rice. Boys to men. Ying to Yang. Well, the point is, both racer are tied so closely. The suspense is high and no one can tell who will cross the finish line first. And they're both racers are approaching it at high speeds. Who will win?

I like your choice. While sad it was also nostalgic in a way, which is bonus. Props to you~

--

As for yours,
YouTube Video:

I'm not usually a fan of Naruto music, but this is high paced, tension filled goodness. Plus, if I was in a car driving at high speeds, I would feel like a total badass. Especially in the situation you named.

--

You wake up in the morning (feeling like P diddy). For no real tangible reason, you just feel happy or elated. Even though there's nothing special happening that day or anytime soon, you feel refreshed.

Respect to anyone who actually finds the song I had in mind when I typed this.

Adopted by Shounic

Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Nobody wrote:
As for yours, [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlNzAYInNQo ]
I'm not usually a fan of Naruto music, but this is high paced, tension filled goodness. Plus, if I was in a car driving at high speeds, I would feel like a total badass. Especially in the situation you named.

That Naruto song is ok. I was thinking someone would post a F-Zero GX song.
Nobody wrote:
You wake up in the morning (feeling like P diddy). For no real tangible reason, you just feel happy or elated. Even though there's nothing special happening that day or anytime soon, you feel refreshed.

Respect to anyone who actually finds the song I had in mind when I typed this.

I'm not sure what song would fit well for your occasion. I'm happy everyday when I wake up. I don't know about you but, I hear the song "Egocentric Molecules" - Jean Luc Ponty when I wake up. I always feel full of power and energy. I really feel like nothing can defeat me when I hear this song.

After a long journey, a wandering swordman has finally reached a cave. This is the destination where he find the sacred item he has been searching for ages now. But as he enters the cave, a large and dark beast falls from the ceiling of the cave. The creature see the swordman as an intruder in its home and seems ready to attack him. The swordman prepares to defend himself against this large beast.

YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive

Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:52 am

Well, it's really hard to find something like that... but I found two that ARE in the same scene so... does that count?
YouTube Video:

YouTube Video:

And then suddenly (all of the sudden transition, very abrupt) he finds a village that is very lively and visibly full of food.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:02 am

YouTube Video:

This song was begging to be used.

The beginning is slow and melodic and dragged on, as if the sun is glaring down on the man's back and he is really just tredging through an endless desert.

Then around the middle it makes a relatively abrupt transition to a more upbeat tune, and I can totally picture the scene you said while listening to this.

----

The hero has to make an important decision, and he is deep in thought.

Adopted by Shounic

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Velosareon wrote:
Well, it's really hard to find something like that... but I found two that ARE in the same scene so... does that count?
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWm24Sl1FhI&feature=related ]
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRGvXRu4U0k&feature=related ]

That doesn't seem like a great song for the occasion. I was expecting something a bit darker. Like a Metroid boss them or some Legend of Zelda: Twilight Prinicess theme.

Nobody wrote:
The hero has to make an important decision, and he is deep in thought.

I think this song could fit well. It's the beginning of the song that really speaks to me.
YouTube Video:

"It's cold and raining outside. It's seems like a depressing and boring day."

YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:20 pm

YouTube Video:

---

You and your friends enter a haunted house. The tension is so thick it can be cut with a knife. Suddenly, POW!, and everyone is now running for their lives.

Like I said in Jasonguy's tournament. I'm leaving for about 3 weeks on Saturday, the 20th, and coming back on April 12.
Not like anyone cares.

No we don't.

My point exactly.

Image Image
I do trainer cards. PM me if interested. Sample stuff can be found in my dA gallery.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Currently Playing: UNIST
YouTube Video:

A modern-day hero with a futuristic weapon is about to just slaughter people.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:50 pm
YIM

Waifu: Shiori Tsukada
YouTube Video:

I dunno about this one. Maybe something different.
This was the first song that came into my mind. If you played the game, you would know this song.
---
You have just been struck with something sacred, yet beautiful.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:09 am

Currently Playing: UNIST
YouTube Video:

Tales of Symphonia has something for everything, my god.

---

A hot, steamy public women's bath full of girls ranging from the ages 13-19. Rather... turned on. (IDK Dx)

Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:18 am
YIM
 [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next