The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:19 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Orbs of power 

I am bringing the RP back I will add more things to it.

Darkness started to rise, As the legend say who carry the Ultima Orb can have the power to destroy the world or save it, But no one was able to see or confirm the existence of the orb, But some people still believe in the orb, Many hunters tried to find it in the Legana forest as it is rumored to be there properly because it have a lot of orbs, but almost all of who got there never came back, And who did was deeply wounded and didn't stay alive for long.
Some had orbs granted with the power of elements
-------------------------------------
Important clans:

Unicron: The strongest and most famous clan that hunts for the orbs.

Black dragons: A group of strong warriors said that they have the power of orbs, They are known for repealing on the union and they aren't friends with the demons.

Dark blood: The main empire for the demons, They fight the union and wants to take control over the lands.

Demon hunters: The main force that fights the demon's army.
Orbs:

Orbs give power to control elements or even create it, It doesn't make you tired as quickly as the magic.

Raw orb: It's a basic orb that absorb the power of elements, Nobody is sure how it is created.

Water orb: Using this orb you can control the water and walk through it.

Earth orb: can control the earth around the user.

Fire orb: The ability to control fire and create it.

Air orb: Gives the ability to control wind.
Magic:
It's the art of summoning elements, But it's power is limited and it drain the body power if used too much or used by untrained hands.

I am open for ideas.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Wasn't the first one made by KrazyArtist different?

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:43 pm

It true that he made a simular RP before I make this, But I was in the finals before I see it before it died, So it has nothing to do with Krazy's RP, I made it in the old forums it reached page 50 but I had to go with my family in the holiday so it died.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:01 am
 [ 3 posts ]