The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:38 pm

[ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
An open challenge. 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Hakker was impossible to see moments before the attack hit, due to the thick presence of magical energy. A loud clap erupted as the fist stopped, the magical energy quickly clearing to reveal that the mage had barely blocked it, by use of a staff that wasn't in his possession before. Seven almost identical such staves floated behind him, the only difference between all of them being the orb set on the tip, which represented a different element with each. The one in his hand, for example, had a pure black orb, representing darkness.

"Are you sure you do not want to surrender? You will not survive my next attack." The mage replied, already beginning his incantation as he found it useless to bother and talk the man out of it.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:26 am
Site Moderator

Nwol stood there and started making a sign with his hand.

"Eight Staves of Eight Elements." Nwol cackled. "Darkness, Light, Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Electricity, and Ice. Control over each, guarenteeing to stop an attack."

Nwol raised his hand and the thick dark liquid began to emerge rise and for into something. A portal. Opening wide. Air began getting sucked in as Nwol stood still, uneffected by the suction.

"What will you do when the Void it self comes for you." Nwol shouted above the vacume of wind and the horrific howls of unknown creatures. A large dark hand decayed hand started to emerge from the portal, attached was an arm. Something was coming through. "Surrender now, lest you be consumed by one thing you have no way of preventing."

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:45 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Hakker sighed, seemingly having no trouble with the suction, though he kept his hand on his hat, and the staves began to vibrate in his hands. "I'm afraid I have no time to waste." He stated in a bored fashion.

The staff of light came to rest in his hands, as he pointed the orb in the portal's direction, energy beginning to build up within the orb, causing it to shine brightly. His hands clutched the weapon tightly as the other seven staves suddenly closed around him, floating at a fast pace around him. A quick flash, and the mage vanished together with the staves, only to appear exactly fifteen feet above Nwol, standing upon the seven staves to remain afloat as he suddenly swung the final staff down, sending a ball of light the size of an average crashing down upon him as he let out a one word incantation. "Holy!"

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:56 pm
Site Moderator

Hakker vanished, Nwol sense the chnage in his location and looked above in time to see the light shining down, aimed at him, fifteen feet above him. He braced for impact, knowing full well that Hakker was god modding. if the attack hit, he'd be annihilated. He lowered himself down raising his hands above his head, shouting in an unknown tounge an incantation. As he did this, a dark thin sheet of void energy shot from the extending arm, aiming over Nwol.

"Holy!"

A light ball was aimed as his staff was slammed downwards. Nwol raised his arms up, barely holding the ball back. The sheet came between them. Though thin, void energy was extremely durable, durable enough to prevent an element from passing through with some reinforcement. Strengthened by the energy, Nwol retaliated. His eyes glowed bright as he unleashed a beam of energy that passed through the void.

"Void take you!" He shouted as the energy engulfed, devouring the light and it's energy, using it to enhance the attack and shot back at Hakker.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:19 pm
 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6