The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:45 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 

The cpu prefers to wait until its meter gets to 2 and use the manual time stop instead.

Which is only really dangerous if your health is almost empty because cpu DIO is retarded in stopped time.

Also, if it's really that much trouble, just go to training mode and have the meter on infinite and wait for the cpu to use it on you.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Wait, you can get the trophies in training mode?

That's stupid

Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Like, even the stage hazards trophies.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:57 pm

I got those through playing normally anyway

Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:33 pm

MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
Franziska von Karma wrote:
Yeah, he's okay. HCF+H>AA is pretty neat, but I wouldn't put him up there with Diavolo and that monster GHA.

Edit: lmao scott you've only had it for like 2 or 3 days and you're already 85% done with the trophies

Not sure why you would use Diavolo's GHA when you have combo's that do more damage then it and the dude has bad meter gain so it's not worth it. Bruno has a bunch of tools that make him safe and not only that he can revive in desperation mode that enough puts him well above Diavolo. Now if this were the JP version unpatched with all the infinites then maybe then I'd put Diavolo over Bruno but where it stands right now no.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:05 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
christ, even i'm not this serious when it comes to fighting games
if you're not playing ASB to see cool jojo s*** animated then you're trying waaaaaaaay too hard

play blazblue or something (or if you do play blazblue let me know because i really like playing blazblue)

Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Scott wrote:
if you're not playing ASB to see cool jojo s#%$& animated then you're trying waaaaaaaay too hard

play blazblue or something (or if you do play blazblue let me know because i really like playing blazblue)

Or y'know it's a fighter with combo's and CC2 actually attempted to make a competitive fighter considering the way all the updates were made. This game won't be as competitive as HFTF but you can't deny that CC2 did focus on giving this game actual depth. Vanilla ASB was a mess but CC2 fixed all that up by change various things about each character espesially the way they fixed Kosaku and Yoshikage.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Waifu: Shiori Tsukada
Scott wrote:
if you're not playing ASB to see cool jojo s*** animated then you're trying waaaaaaaay too hard

I don't know why you're on this gent for simply trying to make something a little more interesting out of what's given. I mean it's an anime fighter nawmean... People will take it and experiment with it however they please. I will say that the game itself caters to that of the fanbase (as obvious as that is, being an anime fighter) and it doesn't really stick to people who don't read/watch it for long. Suggesting that he's trying way too hard and then following up with a suggestion like Blazblue is kind of sad in my honest opinion.

Anyways, I might take more interest in this seeing how Yoh gameshared this with me and I haven't been playing much of anything outside of SF/Smash/Tekken. My PS3 doesn't get a lot of time to breathe.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:20 pm
Site Moderator

i can't imagine how terrible it was before considering it's just "okay" at the best of times now

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:21 pm
Site Moderator

Red wrote:
Scott wrote:

I don't know why you're on this gent for simply trying to make something a little more interesting out of what's given. I mean it's an anime fighter nawmean... People will take it and experiment with it however they please. I will say that the game itself caters to that of the fanbase (as obvious as that is, being an anime fighter) and it doesn't really stick to people who don't read/watch it for long. Suggesting that he's trying way too hard and then following up with a suggestion like Blazblue is kind of sad in my honest opinion.

Anyways, I might take more interest in this seeing how Yoh gameshared this with me and I haven't been playing much of anything outside of SF/Smash/Tekken. My PS3 doesn't get a lot of time to breathe.

yeah dude i told someone to play blazblue im sad af better just kill myself

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:22 pm

Scott wrote:
i can't imagine how terrible it was before considering it's just "okay" at the best of times now

Before the updates just about everyone could just juggle you forever in a corner or characters like Diavolo could keep hitting you with a OTG till you die.
YouTube Video:

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Waifu: Shiori Tsukada
Scott wrote:
Red wrote:
Scott wrote:

You're the perfect example of someone who warps everything said on the playing field into something entirely unrelated in its context.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and tell you to kill yourself.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:27 pm
Site Moderator

yoh wrote:
Scott wrote:

Before the updates just about everyone could just juggle you forever in a corner or characters like Diavolo could keep hitting you with a OTG till you die.
YouTube Video:

horrifying
Red wrote:
Scott wrote:
Red wrote:
Scott wrote:

You're the perfect example of someone who warps everything said on the playing field into something entirely unrelated in its context.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and tell you to kill yourself.

ok cool whats your name i want to leave it on my note

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:30 pm

come on Scott we all know Blazblue is a game where you enjoy Bullet's thighs and not a real fighting game

Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:03 am

Okay, so... what are your favorite character themes?

Some of my favorites are Golden Spirit, Tusk, Hierophant Green, Light Mode, Heritage for the Future, Quiet Life for Yoshikage Kira, and Everything is Justice in any order.

There's really no wrong answer, here. The entire soundtrack is fantastic.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:55 pm
 [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next