The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:30 pm

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Mecha Rebels (For reals, I'm starting it.) 

MGN Username: Hadou
Currently Playing: Hella rpgs
OOC: Believeblood, Gear is in Cryxon right now, heh. :|

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:11 pm

OOC:And? Let's be realistic here.Dentrek doesn't know where exactly gear is, but he thinks that gear is at his base.Do you get what I'm saying.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm

"...What kinda idiot would join an army without knowing anything about it?" WarHawk asked. Truly, he didn't plan on joining this strange robots's army anyway, or any army for that matter. He thought himself more as a bounty hunter, really. Though there was no chance in hell that he'd work for Rengalus or whatever. Wait, that wasn't right. Why couldn't he remember the name of that evil world conquerer or whatever? He was an android with chips in his brain that were designed to remember these things perfectly...

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Gear merely smiled at his response. What was he thinking, not telling him about the army? "Well, you might already know our cause. We're fighting Rengalis, to save the humans. You know, the people that made you and I?"
That got him, Gear thought.
OOC: Well fine Believeblood, go there if you want. Just saying, you won't find anything.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:36 pm

WarHawk's eyes widened at the mention of Rengalis, although he quickly corrected himself and remained calm. "...Fine, I'll help, but I won't join. I am not confined to any group and I never intend to be." He said, the images of Rengalis' robots killing his father figure flashing through his mind. Shaking his head to end the thoughts, he got off the crate, dusted himself off, and looked at his current employer. He didn't look too tough, but looks can be, and often are, decieving.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:49 pm

"Hm. Very well. Lets take a walk to go see another potiontial recruit I've been thinking about. His name is Snow, he's an Outcast."
A few moments later, they arrived at the Outcast's hideout. He couldn't believe what he saw! Everyone was so productive. Gear took a glance at WarHawk. "Alright, we'll break apart here in the search for Snow. He wears a black windbreaker, silver hair, golden eyes, and stands at 5ft 2 inches." After saying that, he took off.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:56 pm

"Alright," was WarHawk's one, and only, reply. He guessed that not many androids had silver hair, so a birds-eye-view wouldn't be a bad idea. Two hawk-like wings sprung from his back, and his jetpack (between the two wings) activated. He took off slightly, then with a burst of speed went much higher. His arms were stretched out in the shade of his wings, as an airplane like pose was best for balancing. Looking for any sign of silver he flew around, while still keeping an eye out for any obstructions.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:16 pm

OOC:I know I won't find anything and what's wrong with that?Anyways...
BIC:Dentrek's hovership took off and headed towards Simalior to find gear.
OOC:Before I continue, how far is Simalior from sefir?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 pm

OOC: Its a few miles east
BIC: Gear sighed when he saw WarHawk flying. "No flight for me." He mumbled. He kicked the ground. Suddenly, rockets sprang up from under his feet. He accelerated foward, for a few seconds he trailed behind WarHawk, but soon turned to the right to expand his search. Android after android, human after human. But he never gave up. For what seemed like hours he was searching, but it finally paid off when he found him. Or at least he thought he found him. He walked over to the silver haired android. "Hello. Your name may not happen to be Snow, would it?" Snow nodded. "Yes." He replied. Gear grinned. "WarHawk!" Gear yelled, "I've found him!"

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:27 pm

WarHawk gracefully twisted mid-air so his back faced the ground before moving up and forwards in a half-loop and moving towards the sound of Gear's voice. Seeing him, his wings retracted and he went into a flip that ended in him putting his legs forward, hitting the ground standing. Looking from Gear to the silver-haired android, now known as Snow, he concluded that the mission here was complete, and thus it was time to await orders.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:45 am

Gear had a serious look about him while conversing with Snow about joining. As they talked, Snow's attitude turned from happy, to curious, to angry. Snow balled his fist up. "Rengalis is who we're fighting you say?" Snow asked trying to keep himself under control. Gear replied, "Yes. He has troubled us many times. I believe it is time we pay him back." Snow grinned and replied, "I'm in."
Gear turned around to WarHawk. "We're leaving for Similiaor. If you would like, you can come too, because I know you said you wouldn't join."

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:10 pm

It had taken quite a while for Dentrek to get to Simalior, but dentrek knew it was worth it.As he got to the entrance of Simalior he approached a guard next to the main gate and said "I am the leader of Trek and I would like to speak with gear please."

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:26 pm

"I'm not joining, but I AM under your current employment. I mean to help you until the end of this... mission of sorts, then leave your employment," WarHawk explained. "I will be accompanying you until Rengalis is destroyed," he said blankly. Standing ready and awaiting orders, he studied the silver haired robot, noting that by the whitish theme of Snow, that he most likely had a weapon that either created or manupulated snow and/or ice.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:29 pm

The guard began to say,"He's not here" but was soon corrected when he saw Gear, Snow and WarHawk come right through the door. "Dentrek. You wanted to speak with me, right?" Gear asked.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:31 pm

WarHawk looked sternly at Dentrek. He knew this man was not of his employer's army, and as such he tensed, ready to strike if neccessary. Then a thought came to his head. He wondered if fighting for his employer would be anything like the times when he was in an army himself, void of consciousness. He wondered if his experience in battle would help him devise strategies. After all, being a general in the battle that destroyed Rengalis would be more than rewarding. Shaking his head of these thoughts he continued to focus on Dentrek, ready for any motion that may come from this opposite-sider.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:38 pm
 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next