The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:31 pm

[ 15 posts ] 
Kai Laynuk 

Name: Kai Laynuk

Race: Meserker/Human Meserker: A fighting beast given to people of the Phinol Tribe (More explained in bio.)

Alignment: Neutral

Weapons: Tiamas

A light swinging sword, made from the souls taken by Meserker.
It has the appearance of snake, and often swings, and wriggles as a snake would when slashed. The Tiamas appears only when Kai is endangered as a human. The only reason it affects anyone is Kai's ability the Solokun. (Explained next)Meserker cannot use the Tiamas effectively but he did create it.

Powers & Abilities: Solokun (Human Only)
Because Meserker's life is intertwined with Kai, Meserker collect's any souls he taken, and gives them to Kai, which allows the Solokun to do its job. The Solokun uses it's power to force souls given to the user to damage any target. The Solokun also keeps the souls with the user, by keeping them in the mark of the Solokun put on any user. It glows whenever being used for defense.
Note: The Meserker only gives Kai souls so he can defend himself, in this way they can both fight off anyone who may want to kill them.

Kai is also very agile, and specializes in jumping.

Meserker has unbelievable strength, and pack’s a hard punch, and an even harder head butt. Basically he’s a muscle freak. (Not sure if that an ability I felt it should be here though.)

Mannel
Gives Meserker a boost of energy, in general quite useless, however helpful in some cases.

Appearance: As a human Kai has short untidy hair, naturally colored green by means unknown. He has tan skin, emerald eyes, and highly noticeable dark bags under them. Kai wears a black sweater and blue jeans in almost every situation unless he must wear something different (E.g.: A suit, swimming trunks, crappy stuff like that.) He is about six foot ' two.

As a beast Kai takes the form of Meserker. Meserker has thick blue hair that cover’s most of its body, the only spots not covered is his chest, and hands. Its skin is dark gray, with deep wrinkles. Meserker is about 10’3, and is quite wide. He has a long neck and a huge jaw, accompanied by his outlandish goat horns with spikes coming out of them. He slouches over, and has long claws.

Back story: Kai was once a simple child in the Phinol tribe. The Phinol tribe is situated in a remote part of Africa. Be that as it may, the people are not of African descent. But anyways let’s return to Kai. Kai was quite ordinary really. The people of the Phinol tribe lived quite normal lives, despite the ritual that intertwines their souls with unnatural creatures. Kai was no different, although at his young age he hadn’t gone through the ritual. But he was quite fascinated with the power the people of the Phinol tribe had. He studied about it whenever he got the chance. He had seen his tribe’s defender’s use their ability to defend them, showing great power. It was amazing to him to see them fight off enemy invaders, and he thought it would be an honor in their leagues. After a few rather uneventful years, Kai began to wonder what beast he would be. He would ponder this day and night, until one day he got a chance to see some of the types of beats there were, in their own habitat. He observed them from a cliff. He looked at them all, and saw one dragon like beast he figured would be neat to have. Just as he was about to leave, one of the village elders found him. “You are not supposed to be here young one!” she yelled. Kai backed up forgetting he was on a cliff. After a few steps he fell off completely, and came crashing down. His yell piercing the calm air, almost everyone heard him. The elder looked down to see if he was there, he wasn’t, and as quickly as she could ran off to the village to call for a rescue party.

Kai woke up in the dirt hours later. It was dark out, and he felt wet. He faintly looked at his right arm. They were covered with his blood. Was it his blood he wondered? The light of the stars provided him to see more clearly, so he decided to observe the area around him. He saw a blurry blue figure. If things were blurry then his fall might have affected how he could see at that moment. Then he remembered what happened. The cliff, the fall, he remembered everything. Infuriated, he didn’t want anything to have to do with beasts for a LONG time. Considering his condition he was probably still in the beast desert, god only knows where. Then he talked a bit, mistakenly, so to anyone who was watching there was no chance that he could still pass off the comatose act. He knew this when he heard a curious grunt. He was rolled over on his back. He had garnered up enough strength to open his eyes and move. So he decided to get up. He felt wobbly, and he felt his blood slide down his arm. He could feel his drool, and of course his eyes stung from the dirt in them. He looked at the large figure before him. It looked god-like, and protecting. Its eye’s looked caring, despite the ominous goat horns on its head. Kai looked to the right of the creature, which he had now identified as a beast. More beasts were approaching. They looked rouge, and deadly, and just downright scary. The beast caring for Kai talked to them. They sounded angry, but so did his defending beast. Then Kai saw a skinny and sly red one point at him. Then his finger started to glow. Kai ducked for the ground quickly. But strangely he didn’t feel it, unless the ground suddenly grew thick fur. He was being held by the guardian beast. Then he saw the large burning ground where he once was. Then he remembered how the elder’s do the ritual. Only a human could manage fighting off so many beasts at once. He signaled to the beast his intentions, and he allowed him. Kai dug through the fur on his forehead, and found a glowing spot. He touched it gently. Then their souls became one as Kai’s body was sucked in. They were both in a void. They could see each other, and decided to speak.
“Hello friend. My name is Meserker. Let us hurry. Then Meserker slashed Kai, who was speechless at the moment on the arm making the mark of the Solokun, and gave Kai the Tiamas filled with the souls of dead beasts. “Use this to defend yourself.” said Meserker. Then the moment ended. Kai could see the beast’s that attacked him. He couldn’t find Meserker. He felt the Tiamas in his hand, and strangely knew how to use it. He mumbled the words “Thank you Meserker.” and charged. The skinny one was red. He slid on his back, and tried to trip Kai. Kai flipped, and slashed at the beast. It got hit, and slowly died, must have been very weak. He saw a huge one larger than Meserker charging at him directly, along with the other moderately sized one. Then he heard Meserker say “My turn.” and then Kai rapidly transformed into Meserker. Despite this Meserker was only partly in control, but Kai controlled movements and talking. Meserker could only recommend actions. That is what it meant to be a beast in the ritual. No more than a conscious. Kai belayed that fact, and looked at the moderate sized one. He went for an uppercut, missed, and dodged a rushing counter. The moderate sized one zoomed past him giving him time to work on the big guy. He strangely looked like Meserker but red.
Meserker pointed out that this was his brother. Meserker leaped up, and charged up momentum for a punch. He was quickly smashed to the ground. Meserker got up from the ground and flipped back to avoid a collision from the two others. They ran into each other, causing them to be in a daze. Then he went up, grabbed their heads, and smashed them into the ground. Then he stomped on the moderately sized one. His head cracked open. Meserker and Kai both felt an adrenaline rush. Then Meserker picked up his look-a-like, and held him to the sky, and punched him in the face continuously. Then Meserker brother woke up. He lifted both of his feet, and kicked his face hard. Meserker flew back, yelling in agony. He got up enraged. He let out a wild roar, sounding like a lion. His eyes became red, and he became much more primal, walking with his hands on the ground, walking basically like an ape. Meserker leaped up, and got ready to ram his brother’s face with his fist. They both collided their punches, causing a large shockwave to come from the collision. Meserker quickly attacked again, with a roundhouse kick. His opponent fell to the ground, and without anytime to think, Meserker leaped up high, and crushed his enemy in the chest. He was dead. Then he went back to Kai form. He heard Meserker say “Well done.” Kai felt a haze, and decided to get back home. After many years of training in his skills Kai became more aware of his surroundings. (P.S If there is any questions you want answered about what happened in between that tell me. I’ll think about writing what happened.) Kai was 19 now, and decided he should leave the tribe, and take his adventuring around the world. He snuck past his parents, and ran up to Europe from his tribe land. Maybe London could be his new base he wondered.

(Well that’s it. I think it’s okay for an edit of a much more terrible thing.)

*Points to Naruto*
So death, weapons, huge amounts of blood spills and impending doom is childish? That means a child could be the next Adolf Hitler.
:|

Last edited by Sol on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:29 pm

No. No. NONONONONONONONONONO. NOT ANOTHER f*** CHILD PRODIGY.

C+C+C COMING THROUGH; CRUEL COMMENTS AND CRITICISM.

Name: Kai Laynuk Nothing wrong here.

Age: 14 HOLY f*** s*** WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED. Under any circumstance DO YOU NEVER MAKE A CHILD f*** PRODIGY. THIS f*** UP SO MANY IRREVERSIBLE THINGS.

Race: Human [b] Generic race is generic.

Alignment: A tendency to go with the more politically correct side. How the f*** would a fourteen year old KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT f*** POLITICS YOU DOUCHE?

Weapons: Swifliner
A thin but effective sword that enables it's user to move quickly while carrying it. The Swifliner, if slashed hard enough can blow giant gusts of wind. A f*** sword made out of any hard material CANNOT MAKE GIANT f*** GUSTS OF WIND. THIS WOULDN'T EVEN WORK IN A FANTASY SETTING RAPED UP THE *a*** WITH MAGIC AND SWORDS AND CASTLES.

Powder of No Sight
A powder that if consumed causes it's user to go blind, and heightening it's senses for a short amount of time. [b] What the f***? What purpose would this ever serve? Even if used on someone else, it still benefits them greatly. A small lost sense for a temporarily heightened sense is an unfair trade on your part.

Personality: A optimistic, friendly, smart-aleck, who has a tendency to finish anything he can put off at the last minute. If faced with a challenge directly he will attempt to take over the role as leader with great will power. So basically, he's a lazy fatass emo slacker that cries for attention. K.

Appearance: Short but untidy hair that reaches to just below his ears. He has a moderate form, with pale skin, and emerald green eyes, accompanied by light bags under them. Wow, you can detail the eyes, but f*** everything else! Let's leave our fourteen year old butt naked why don't we? Yeah, that looks good, a naked f***** with a sword.

Backstory: Kai was once a young explorer, using his parent's large wealth to travel where ever he pleased. He enjoyed doing this, and on many occasions learned about the world around him. By doing this he learned much of the world. But because of the fact he was being protected he could not learn all he REALLY wanted to know.
When he turned 12 Kai decided to be able to protect himself against any dangers he may face. His grandfather who was once a
well known traveler, also had this spark, and learned from people all across the world. He taught Kai for one year how to defend himself, and decided to finally test him, by attempting to defeat him. The one twist was, one of them had to die. At first Kai thought of it as a joke but then he learned his Grandfather was serious. Then after a 5 hour fight, Kai killed his grandfather, and left out to explore the world, hoping to make many new discoveries, and spar with people all over. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS. For the sake of all that is holy and unholy, I shall split this s*** sandwich into takeable doses.

First piece of s*** wrote:
Kai was once a young explorer, using his parent's large wealth to travel where ever he pleased. He enjoyed doing this, and on many occasions learned about the world around him. By doing this he learned much of the world. But because of the fact he was being protected he could not learn all he REALLY wanted to know. Alright, so he's a f*** explorer at 8-9-10-11-12-13? Real realistic. You never mentioned he came from a rich family, or that he had f*** bodyguards. A 11 year old shouldn't WANT TO GO AROUND LOOKING FOR s***. THAT'S WHAT THE 21st CENTURY IS FOR. GODDAMN.

Second piece of s*** wrote:
When he turned 12 Kai decided to be able to protect himself against any dangers he may face. His grandfather who was once a
well known traveler, also had this spark, and learned from people all across the world. He taught Kai for one year how to defend himself, and decided to finally test him, by attempting to defeat him. So, A, A f*** twelve year old, in one year, LEARNS ENOUGH TO BE A f*** c*** SUCKING BATON TWIRLING MARTIAL ARTIST? OH f*** NO. Yeah, that's really f*** fair, a martial arts master against an old geezer. Real nice. Elder killer.

Thank god, last giant piece of s*** wrote:
The one twist was, one of them had to die. At first Kai thought of it as a joke but then he learned his Grandfather was serious. Then after a 5 hour fight, Kai killed his grandfather, and left out to explore the world, hoping to make many new discoveries, and spar with people all over. WHAT THE f*** IS THIS s***? MY GOD! SO A f*** CHILD KILLS HIS GRANDFATHER, WITHOUT ANY MENTAL f*** SCARS, WITHOUT ANY EXERTED EFFORT, WITHOUT ANY EMOTION? AND HE JUST LEAVES EVERYTHING AS f*** IS? AND MORESO, HE GOES OUT LOOKING FOR *MORE* f*** BLOOD?! WHAAAAAT THEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUCCCCCCK?

All games ever. You lost them. Please burn in hell you sick unemotional s*** sandwich making squirrel f*** b****.

-Kyzak.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:11 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
Kyzak wrote:
No. No. NONONONONONONONONONO. NOT ANOTHER f#%$& CHILD PRODIGY.

Race: Human Generic race is generic.

So you want him to an hermaphrodite furry?

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:48 pm

Thaiberium wrote:
Kyzak wrote:
No. No. NONONONONONONONONONO. NOT ANOTHER f#%$& CHILD PRODIGY.

Race: Human Generic race is generic.

So you want him to an hermaphrodite furry?

Good point.

Still, something less generic would have helped with going s***.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:50 pm

actually, im 14, i know politics :ko: also, i know this guy in my English class who knows a crapload of politics and hes 14.

age is no excuse for ignorance, and even younger people keep themselves informed :mrgreen:

anyways, this backstory does seem like something ive heard before (many times). try something more original

Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:08 pm

Let's put it this way. I wanted to half-ass through the bio.

Plus I've read Chaos-Controller's bios. I think I did much better. But I do agree, it is quite unoriginal. As for why I made him human? Well
I didn't bother to think of some demon, but I figured I might as well listen to the bad critique or people just calling me stupid to see my mistakes. So let's see.

1.) Don't make characters human originality is key!

2.) Be more detailed in the backstory. Make them more bad a** with things like emotional scars, etc.

3.) Make them older, children are fecking annoying, and unready to take want to hurt, or adventure, and instead should use the f*** internet. No joke thanks for that one.

4.) Make time spacing more interesting, and detail that as well. I admittedly left WAY to many spaces that could be filled with interesting details.

5.) Be sure to comment on what they wear. I wanted to come of with the impression that he doesn't wear the same effing thing all the time, but I guess I'd have to talk about what KINDS of things he wears.

6.) Don't make them emo. No questions asked.

7.) Make it realistic.

Thanks Kyzak, in a way you just kicked my a**, AND taught me a lesson in doing this. But also your negative critique also makes me scared I'll screw up again even with using these tips.

*Points to Naruto*
So death, weapons, huge amounts of blood spills and impending doom is childish? That means a child could be the next Adolf Hitler.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:59 pm

I would argue that Human characters are fine, since they don't rely on something outlandish in appearance and really makes you flesh them out much better. What I don't like about using another well established race is the lack of empathy towards I character I can show; that's not usually a problem since their appearance probably speaks a lot for them already.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:24 am

Thaiberium wrote:
I would argue that Human characters are fine, since they don't rely on something outlandish in appearance and really makes you flesh them out much better. What I don't like about using another well established race is the lack of empathy towards I character I can show; that's not usually a problem since their appearance probably speaks a lot for them already.

True, but I've been thinking of this beast I drew in art class for medieval day, so In all good taste I should take care of this piece of crap before someone else like Kyzak shows up to speak in a language we all know as "Wanna-Be-Badass". So making a human character interesting plus adding detail shouldn't be hard, unless I half-ass my way through it again.

*Points to Naruto*

Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:56 am

Sol wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

True, but I've been thinking of this beast I drew in art class for medieval day, so In all good taste I should take care of this piece of crap before someone else like Kyzak shows up to speak in a language we all know as "Wanna-Be-Badass". So making a human character interesting plus adding detail shouldn't be hard, unless I half-ass my way through it again.

There are few like Kyzak. And most don't even care to comment.

WAIT. No "omg gtfo"? no "MEANIEHEAD!!"? no failing at counter-troll?! ACTUALLY PICKING OUT THE WISDOM IN MY WORDS?

We got a live one here. Yeah, long as you don't half-ass your way through a human character you should be fine.

Suppose I went s*** on you, gotta apologize for that; Can't say you deserved my near full force. Still. NEVER half-ass your way through a bio. I have no problem, nor hesitation to do the exact same thing I did earlier again.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:22 pm

It's amazing ain't it.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:57 pm

Well it's COMPLETELY redone to a much more better concept. I didn't finish the whole story admittedly but hey maybe I'll pull it off later.

*Points to Naruto*

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:30 pm

Location: Everywhere and nowhere trying to find my place in life.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
I'm sorry Sol but the Name "Kai©" is copyrighted by me dinka

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:12 pm

Blackmage wrote:

Except that you can't "copyright" a name. You can copyright a character, but not a name.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:46 am

Blackmage wrote:

And Since he made that name, and posted, a month before you... you win right?

Imma gonna make a character named Samus, copyright it, and make Nintendo change that bounty hunter that no longer has a name. Also now everyone that has ever been named Mario is being sued by Nintendo to pay me. Yay chain reactions!

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:02 am
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Debating giving you a fricken warning ~.~ this was an old topic...

But those rules seem hazier when it comes to the bio section, and its christmas...

Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:20 pm
 [ 15 posts ]