The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:46 pm

[ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
Peach 

MGN Username: AnimeKing2020
Currently Playing: Undertale (2/3 Routes Finished.), Sm4sh, SSF2, Sudmemo,Mario And Luigi Paper Jam,Sonic World (99%)
I Find It Funny How I Dont Main Peach But I Am Automatically Good With Her Just Look At My Signature....

Mains: TBD

Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:23 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Sorabotics
Currently Playing: SSBM and SSF2
AnimeKing2020 wrote:
I Find It Funny How I Dont Main Peach But I Am Automatically Good With Her Just Look At My Signature....

Haha that was a pretty cool combo, though I'm not sure how well it would have done vs a human player. Check out some of my Peach combos vs human players if you're interested in playing her more!
YouTube Video:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:32 pm

MGN Username: AnimeKing2020
Currently Playing: Undertale (2/3 Routes Finished.), Sm4sh, SSF2, Sudmemo,Mario And Luigi Paper Jam,Sonic World (99%)
tW|Sorabotics wrote:
AnimeKing2020 wrote:

Haha that was a pretty cool combo, though I'm not sure how well it would have done vs a human player. Check out some of my Peach combos vs human players if you're interested in playing her more!
YouTube Video:

Thanks I Will...

Mains: TBD

Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:33 pm
BR Member

Made a big highlight reel for my 100 subscriber special, and it has a lot of good Peach stuff. Take a look!

YouTube Video:

Fri May 08, 2015 7:10 pm

MGN Username: Ninjawarrior93
Currently Playing: SSF2
Does anyone know why when I throw my turnip to the left or right(not counting up or down) at the start of a short hop, it gets thrown downwards/let go off?
When I do it for upwards and downwards at the start of the short hop, the turnips go correctly.
However, when I throw my turnip to the left or right during mid-way of the short hop, it throws normally like it should.

Tue May 19, 2015 1:13 am
BR Member

Two hype 0 to deaths with Peach les go
YouTube Video:

Thu May 28, 2015 9:04 pm

MGN Username: SickHakma
Currently Playing: Game
Peach MU against link?

Strategy against a campy link who spams bombs and boomerang?

Amazarashi
YouTube Video:

Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:40 pm
BR Member

Airtaters wrote:
Peach MU against link?

Man, all of your questions on the forums have been about spammy, campy links. Let me help lol.

You have to be aggressive. If you hang back, you'll never get through. You need to jump over the boomerangs and Nair>Dtilt. As the boomerang comes back, shield it and your opponent will roll away to run to the other side of the stage if he's campy. After shielding the boomerang, immediately rush him down with a fast float. Don't give Link any breathing room, or else you will always get walled out. If you can get a Nair>Dtilt, you should be able to get 35-50% off and just edgeguard with turnips and Nair.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:11 pm

tW|Sorabotics wrote:
Airtaters wrote:
Peach MU against link?

Man, all of your questions on the forums have been about spammy, campy links. Let me help lol.

You have to be aggressive. If you hang back, you'll never get through. You need to jump over the boomerangs and Nair>Dtilt. As the boomerang comes back, shield it and your opponent will roll away to run to the other side of the stage if he's campy. After shielding the boomerang, immediately rush him down with a fast float. Don't give Link any breathing room, or else you will always get walled out. If you can get a Nair>Dtilt, you should be able to get 35-50% off and just edgeguard with turnips and Nair.

thanks everybody else said just make a wall of turnips and then fk him up lmao

Amazarashi
YouTube Video:

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:13 pm
BR Member

Airtaters wrote:
tW|Sorabotics wrote:
Airtaters wrote:
Peach MU against link?

Lol wall of turnips doesn't always work, especially in SSF2. In Melee, yes, because turnips have a lot more range. But turnip range non reversed is pretty mediocre.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Airtaters wrote:
tW|Sorabotics wrote:
Airtaters wrote:
Peach MU against link?

When Link spins and he misses is the best punish Fast float + Fair or is there better.

Amazarashi
YouTube Video:

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:25 pm
BR Member

Airtaters wrote:
Airtaters wrote:
tW|Sorabotics wrote:
Airtaters wrote:
Peach MU against link?

When Link spins and he misses is the best punish Fast float + Fair or is there better.

If he's at high percent, that's the best. If not, then falling Nair>Dtilt>Float Cancel Dair>Nair

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:48 pm

tW|Sorabotics wrote:
Airtaters wrote:
Airtaters wrote:
tW|Sorabotics wrote:
Airtaters wrote:
Peach MU against link?

If he's at high percent, that's the best. If not, then falling Nair>Dtilt>Float Cancel Dair>Nair

OH YOU MADE A GUIDE I NEED TO GO WATCH THAT THANKS

Amazarashi
YouTube Video:

Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:29 pm
BR Member

Airtaters wrote:
tW|Sorabotics wrote:
Airtaters wrote:
Airtaters wrote:
tW|Sorabotics wrote:
Airtaters wrote:
Peach MU against link?

OH YOU MADE A GUIDE I NEED TO GO WATCH THAT THANKS

Haha yep, happy watching!

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:00 pm

MGN Username: Ninjawarrior93
Currently Playing: SSF2
Ninjawarrior93 wrote:
Does anyone know why when I throw my turnip to the left or right(not counting up or down) at the start of a short hop, it gets thrown downwards/let go off?
When I do it for upwards and downwards at the start of the short hop, the turnips go correctly.
However, when I throw my turnip to the left or right during mid-way of the short hop, it throws normally like it should.

So is anyone going to tell me why this happens?? >_>

Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:53 pm
 [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next