The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:38 am

[ 971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 65  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XII [All Stars] 
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
135 is 100% confirmed not scum due to Dephius' visit. A few posts on the last page made me realize that. The only way he could be scum is if Dephius was bus driven from his actual target to 135, but that is impossible since it would imply the existence of a third-party bus driver, a role that does not currently exist in McLeodGaming Mafia. Furthermore, of that were the case, Terra's Life Pot would have ended up with someone else.

Conclusion: 135 /= scum.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:18 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
At this point I'd actually like to request a Void modkill.
Sure it ruins the balance of the game but I'd rather have that than a non-role-revealed basically dead except that he ups the head count player.

Cuz really, we either have to wait for Void to be replaced or have him modkilled before we can make accurate decisions.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:44 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
Brikmaninoff wrote:
135 is 100% confirmed not scum due to Dephius' visit. A few posts on the last page made me realize that. The only way he could be scum is if Dephius was bus driven from his actual target to 135, but that is impossible since it would imply the existence of a third-party bus driver, a role that does not currently exist in McLeodGaming Mafia. Furthermore, of that were the case, Terra's Life Pot would have ended up with someone else.

Conclusion: 135 /= scum.

I think I proved parts of this d1, but agree with this as well.

I still think people are a bit unclear as to why I see Believeblood as the best lynch for today.
-He has gotten guiltied by two people: one scum and one unknown. Get rid of the wifom situation
-Information for the town
[*]If scum, deph wifomed and FoD's claim gains more validity
[*]If town, there are two possibilities that arose: FoD is scum or there is scum framer. I'm sure the next day with the combination of results from the other confirmed investigative roles we have, we would be able to determine which is the case.

At the moment I'd like to believe FoD is town. FoD's behavior in not wanting Jiggly to sing goes in hand with him wanting to use his investigative abilities (which now comes across as a soft claim in retrospect). Therefore, since there was no bus, the result FoD got is either because it's actually true or because framer. Lynch to confirm which.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:11 am

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Lucina wrote:
Why is it taking so long to replace Void?

Believe it or not, the current lenght of the game scares a ton of players.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:49 pm

Currently Playing: Fable III
50+ pages . . . I can see that.

For tonight's night action, I should probably coordinate it with someone else (maybe tracker). I'm not sure if I have to visit two people to compare them, though.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:28 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Crabby wrote:
At the moment I'd like to believe FoD is town. FoD's behavior in not wanting Jiggly to sing goes in hand with him wanting to use his investigative abilities (which now comes across as a soft claim in retrospect).

I hadn't considered this, but it makes quite a bit of sense, actually. I agree with your reasoning overall.

At this point I'm good with either a Void or Believeblood lynch. However, it would be best to have someone replace the former before we resort to offing him.

Vote:Believeblood

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:49 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Eh, Crabby's been right before, he might as well be right again.

Shoot, vote: BelieveBlood

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:59 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
That Person replaces Void.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Evening gentlemen. This looks like it has been quite a long game.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Look I'm going to make this quick because I know Internet is gonna break any minute.
Due to the circumstances I have no choice but to claim before the mafia swoops in for the kill.
I am the space cop from mafia 3 my role has been tweak so that the role would be able to be used in this game.
Once per night I can target one person, I will obtain a clue that hints to that person's role(either which mafia the role is from or what it does)
if you don't believe me I can prove it and I'll have to right now because Internet won't hold on for that long.
Brik is from mafia 9.
If he says no then he's mafia or third party, if he says yes then that confirms my innocence and I'll probably die. Either way I'm dead so I hope you guys can work the rest for yourselves. Even if brik says yes, don't trust him

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:15 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Ok making this quick. If BB is telling the telling the truth brik is from Mafia 9. I looked over Mafia roles in that game, misery was a framer.
vote brik

AMA

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Who's still here?

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Well, looks like the sides are clearer now.
Makes things a lot easier.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:08 pm

TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
Ok making this quick. If BB is telling the telling the truth brik is from Mafia 9. I looked over Mafia roles in that game, misery was a framer.
vote brik

Let's not jump to conclusions too quickly.

Let's assume BB is telling the truth. This means:
-Terra or BB was framed (confirms presence of framer in game). Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Terra were framed.
-Either Misery or Ramsey is in the game. Coincidentally, Misery is part of MGM9, the game in which Brik supposedly belongs to. I don't think this is enough to lynch Brik, though.

Otherwise:
-BB is probably anti-town.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:25 pm

I agree. However, if he is telling the truth, we can scratch out the fact that he is a third party.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:37 pm
 [ 971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 65  Next