The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:44 pm

[ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
McLeodpocalypse: The Prophet 
Site Admin

A shrill whistled pierced through the air, a few minutes later one responded in a different note. The original whistle sounded again, and another whistle responded. The whistle screeched again, there was silence, the original whistled again, there was still silence. Suddenly there was a sound of revving engines heading towards where Hardy and his band, had been sent.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:56 pm
Site Moderator

Hardy quickly darted inside and grabbed a whistle from the pocket of one of the dead thugs. Hew rushed back to the door and whistled as hard as he could. He listened for the engines to see if they had stopped.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:39 pm
Site Admin

More motors revved and the ground began to shake violently, along with the shouts of excitement and whooping. In a large cloud of dust stirred up from the death machines Medusa appeared on her death machine, as if she were riding a simple bike, there was nothing but Malice in her eyes. She raised her hands once they were not too far from the Hardy and his friends, and the bandits stopped. She took her whip and lashed it in the direction of the old man, almost striking him across the face. She smirked then said to Hardy "Did you kill him?"

Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:47 am
Site Moderator

"Kill who? You mean your thugs?" Hardy had a puzzled look on his face. "Ya, I killed them."

Jin wrote:

Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:49 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
OOC: This actually seems like a worthwhile RP. You've outdone yourself Blue.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Sneak'r Knight wrote:
OOC: This actually seems like a worthwhile RP. You've outdone yourself Blue.

OOC:Yes, You should be criticizing, you have the best RP's on teh forum.
right>?

Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:01 pm
Site Admin

Medusa smiled "Good. Saves me time from having to kill them myself. I must applaud you on your resourcefulness though. You messed up on one thing," she lifted one finger "You were brave. Did I ever tell you how much I despise bravery?" she laughed and then her men started to laugh as well. Medusa shot a gun into the air to silence them. "Of course I haven't, and I don't feel like telling you why. Just make sure you remember that," she turned her back to them and walked towards her death machine. One of the men called out "Are you letting them go Medusa?" She didn't turn around but she raised her hand holding a gun, and shot his arm before replying "Yes. Move out boys!" she revved up her engine and the other members did likewise. "Remember what I said" yelled Medusa to Hardy "Bravery is for fools" They drove away leaving nothing but swirling dust, and left over junk

Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:16 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
"Treat me with some respect and let me down, and maybe next time I'll be a little quieter!" Trent says after Medusa leaves.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:51 pm

OoC: Yeah, out of the RP.

Reason: Forced bio I was okay with, Just controlling every character on a whim and changing from 'I have a descent story' to 'Blarg Blarg randomness' killed this for me.

kthxbai

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:31 pm
Site Moderator

Hardy stared into the distance. The dust from the machines settled, leaving the group in silence. He heard Trent's yelling and immediately rushed back down the steps. He pulled out the butter knife and once again held it to Trent's throat. "Se'le yerself er I'll string yer guts from yer aft end." The strange dialect escaped Hardy's lips once more. He caught himself quickly before any questions could be asked and picked the lock that held Trent up. "Just.. try to be quieter when we're sneaking around. Really, you sound like a kid with a popped balloon."

Gizmo had already awakened and was making sure Soren was alright. "Um.. he's still out."

"Leave it to him to sleep through being captured and tested. What a slothful one. Well, let's get everyone out of here. Try to wake Prissy up." Hardy walked back outside as Gizmo tried his best to slap Remy awake.

OOC: Aw, you flatter me. Being a top English student does help when writing stories. And there is still a central story. You just need to wait for it to develop. Not every RP finishes within a set time limit. Are you leaving or staying? Tell me now.

Jin wrote:

Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:49 pm

Out

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:38 pm
Site Moderator

OOC: =O Well, fine then. I guess I'll find someone that likes to play amnesiac girls in white dresses! Hmph! lol Alright, who wants it? Do I see 250? 250, 250, I have 250, do I see 260?

Jin wrote:

Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:50 am

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
"What's with all these new accents all of the sudden?" Trent asks Hardy after getting released. "Were you a spy in the military or something? And... how did you know this was going to happen, huh? This yellow mist, and how did you know the government did it!?"

Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:40 am
Site Moderator

"Ha, the rapist likes to ask lots of questions." Hardy threw the butter knife away and studied the building they were in. It seemed to be a hideout that was pieced together using metal and wooden plates. It obviously wasn't meant to hold for long peiods of time, but was suitable for bandits and their ilk. "Alright, Trent, take Hunter up into the stronghold and see if you guys can find anything useful, including our supplies."

Jin wrote:

Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:11 pm

"Why am I always stuck with the kid?" Trent asks as he starts walking away. "Besides, if I try to make a run for it to escape you psycho then he can't do a thing to stop me. Oh, and I'll get you to answer those questions one way or the other."

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:48 pm
 [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next