The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:17 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

Currently Playing: SSF2, Paladins, TF2, Skullgirls
Waifu: m'Lady Lyndis
I like the addition of ditto as a pokeball pokemon... having a second ai controlled character to fight with (ICs confirmed?) temporarily, also as a reference to the old ditto pokeball poke that can only be accessed through hacking

One small problem though, if the ditto holds an item before disappearing, the item stays in mid air and cannot be interacted with

Secondaries:
:bomberman: ; :wario:

For Fun:
:chibirobo: ; :blackmage: ; :ichigo: ; Image ; :isaac: ; :jigglypuff:

Hopefuls:
Lyn(FE); Ike(FE); Zero(MM); Andy(AW); Gilgamesh(FF)

tmanex2013 made the wonderful lyn sprite I used for Image

Wed May 31, 2017 5:59 am

https://image.prntscr.com/image/3f0d3a1 ... 0c4896.png
This happens when i create a match or join a match when i create a match and also when i get on to the special match settings when hosting and press ok it sends me to the group smash lobby but at the top it doesn't say multiplayer free for all only normal free for all

Wed May 31, 2017 6:48 am

The game is slow. The game is in medium settings

Wed May 31, 2017 6:53 am

MGN Username: P12323
Currently Playing: Pokemon Showdown
I can't save replays online because Beta just stops responding when I try to do so and then makes me close it.

Wed May 31, 2017 6:58 am

Ok so Im having a problem with my controller - https://steelseries.com/gaming-controllers/stratus-xl-for-windows-and-android
Im using a bluetouth USB Doungle , and every time I turn on my controller and it connects to my PC and try to active the game it wont start it just open up the flash and stays as black screen .

I tryied to active first the game and then the controller but the game still doesnt have any recognition of the controller .
So if theres a way to bypass this or am I doing something wrong , how do I fix ?

Wed May 31, 2017 7:00 am

SaltyWeegee wrote:
The game is slow. The game is in medium settings

Specs? and have you updated your flash also try play it downloaded its much faster

Wed May 31, 2017 7:11 am

MGN Username: Vega
Currently Playing: The Beta
Explosive Tags basically do whatever they want when they're thrown.
And I'm not sure if this is meant to be in the game, but Bowser's N-Air, F-Air and U-Air share the same landing animation as he does without using an aerial.

Wed May 31, 2017 7:13 am

Just installed the game, whenever I open it I just get a black screen. Tried deleting and reinstalling once but it didn't help.

Wed May 31, 2017 7:46 am

JalStar wrote:
...OK, so let me give some context to this bug because it happened pretty quickly so yeah.
I was in Classic mode with Link on hard difficulty and I reach the Giant stage against Bandanna Dee. I used Link's down smash to finish Dee off and then all of a sudden after I hit him, Dee just expands across the screen and the game crashes.

This is the error I reported a few pages back, it has to do with the mirrors on that stage. Usually, when a character comes into contact with one, they shrink into the mirror, but in this case, it appears characters with an irregular size setting (mushroom, giant Special, giant Classic, etc.) glitch out the effect and make it go an infinite percent up until the game crashes.

Wed May 31, 2017 8:25 am

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
Alright, Imma report a bug too.
So
Online mode.
I made a room and 2 friends joined. 1 left for no reason while I was in WR. That brought me back to the CSS. After selecting my character again and clicking away from the Special modes, it took me to the Multiplayer CSS.
I decided to selec my character again and a CPU, and after that I picked SV. The background of that stage was the CSS.
After that, the second person disconnected and brought me back to the glitched CSS. I tried to go back to the online room lobby, but every time I kept clicking back it sent me to the CSS/Special Mode select screen. It was a loop.

Wed May 31, 2017 10:47 am

Ichigo's Up Throw cancels if used on the innermost edges of the middle two platforms of Battlefield, and Ichigo will be on top of the platform.
It might be rare that it happens though.

Wed May 31, 2017 11:01 am

Performance issues, as I'm running this game on a rather low-end PC (actually runs linux, but who cares when Chrome's plugin API abstracts the details).

1. There's possibly a memory leak. The game gets slower the more I play it, without fail. This issue resolves itself when I restart the client, but ten more matches, and the game reliably dips below 20 FPS, even in a match without resource-intensive fighters and stages.

2. Even with graphics settings all the way to minimum, there are vector graphic effects that slow down my game. Ness's PK thunder with its gradient coloring and multiple tails is one, but I'm sure there are others. Please, I'd rather have a smooth game without frills to a laggy one with them.

Wed May 31, 2017 12:04 pm

Hey! Just here to report that Luffy up special doesn't always work on Sonic (and maybe other characters too, but I only saw it on sonic), I made a show-off replay of what happened if you want, it simply grabs him, go up then cancel it, making sonic and Luffy at the same height without any lag. :huh: I'm trying to be a Luffy main so it's kind of annoying x) plz buff luffy

Also, the announcer glitches when saying Luffy and misprounonce it :troll:

Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can't control yourself any longer

Wed May 31, 2017 12:07 pm

Aaaaand confirmed via the Bowser thread, Bowser's Flame Breath shoots opponents further when pointed left. Test it on Battlefield and align Mario with the centermost (straightest) line. You'll notice a change after counting the lines after the center, between the two directions.

Wed May 31, 2017 12:45 pm

eaglgenes101 wrote:
1. There's possibly a memory leak. The game gets slower the more I play it, without fail. This issue resolves itself when I restart the client, but ten more matches, and the game reliably dips below 20 FPS, even in a match without resource-intensive fighters and stages.

Yup, definitely see this. I kept track of the memory usage as the game is being played and it keeps going up - starting at ~200k and has gotten past 1200k.

Another thing - Tap jump is by default turned on and does not save upon exiting the program. The rest of the controller settings do, however.

EDIT: Not sure if this was intentional or it's just RNG bias, but it seems like some alt songs are more likely than others. Zeromus Battle is a lot more likely than Within The Giant, for example. And on some stages, I've never even heard the alt song after repeated attempts (Though perhaps not every stage has an alt song?).

Wed May 31, 2017 1:22 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 106  Next