The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:11 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

Almost every time when an online match starts it goes back to the character menu and says Error 009 or Error 004. When i try to play local with my friends i get the errors maybe 5% of the time. But when i try to play with random people it happends 99% of the time. Please fix this as it ruins the game in every way and i cant find a fix online.

If you could also add a LAN multiplayer mode, since using same keyboard is clumsy and online sometimes lag, has a delay, and desync a lot

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:24 am

when ever you are the 2nd last to live in a stock battle you are marked as 4th place instead of 2nd place

mains: :gameandwatch: , waluigi, and :kirby:
secondarys: :sandbag: , :pikachu: , :pacman: , and :luigi:

Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:29 am

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Sometimes when a P2P connection fails, in the waiting room moves repeat by themselves. If you knock Sandbag into the ground, it will repeat its get-up animation over and over until you're put back into the login screen. Same thing applies to any other move.

Edit: Have some more.

The exploding tag can be stopped by projectiles.
The gooey bomb can sometimes phase through enemies.
Not sure if this one is intended or not, but when :blackmage: uses the beam sword's charge attack, it grows above him, not in front.
For the same character, regarding the beam rod's charged, the projectile comes first.
When he uses a poison mushroom, all of his attacks shrink with him, except his up aerial.
I was somehow able to hit a silhouette with the blood sword while I was charging the neutral-b. I was unable to reproduce this one.
And last but not least, :megaman: 's side-b can get stuck in the slopes in Lunar Core. It doesn't activate, doesn't attach to it. It just rides up the slope and freezes at the edge.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:17 pm

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
Rollaboy wrote:
Sometimes when a P2P connection fails, in the waiting room moves repeat by themselves. If you knock Sandbag into the ground, it will repeat its get-up animation over and over until you're put back into the login screen. Same thing applies to any other move.

Ah yes, this gave me quite the sight to behold..
waluigi legit t-baggin: show

Anyways, goku's way of swinging battering items is STILL not fixed -
he still swings forward for only 1 frame and there is no hitbox in front of him, only behind his head (except for beam sword when it gets big)

Edit:
Oh, and kaio-ken still causes goku to get released from grabs even in the middle of a throw if it gets timed out

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:34 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
As Sandbag, using the down throw in the bottom of Sky Pillar, in the middle causes him to appear at the top.
Behold: show
Attachment:
Banzai.png
Banzai.png [ 234.18 KiB | Viewed 582 times ]

Also these places are considered "ledges", for some reason. Also in the middle floor, where brick meets with tile.
Behold, too: show
Attachment:
Banzai2.png
Banzai2.png [ 90.68 KiB | Viewed 582 times ]

Top ends, middle ends aren't. Only the bottom of the stage, where you can grab.
Normally this forum gets updated daily, where is everybody? Did everyone get corona or what?

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:12 am

Currently Playing: Melee, SSF2
Waifu: I'm not a weeb
ZSS's paralyzer still does the thing where if you land while using it in the air it has to fully charge while on the ground, regardless of whether or not you are still holding B.

Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:25 pm

if Krystal is about to throw a grenade and she lands on the ground during the "throwing" animation (but before the grenade is actually thrown), the force of the throw is always as if the move were uncharged

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:38 pm

In event 49, you don't need to hit the top right bumper to complete that event.
https://imgur.com/hWcH6nN

Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:47 pm

What the...

for some reason, "Stop" is not disjointed if the move is done on ground and it interacts with an opponent's normals (this doesn't happen with grabs or aerials, or if Black Mage starts the move mid-air)

Edit:
If Sandbag uses UpB on a "Light" / "Heavy" special mode, he no longer becomes floaty/heavy after exploding

Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:15 pm

If you toss a pitfall and spawn Rayman's plum on top of it, the pitfall goes to the top of the plum.
If you spawn Mother Brain on top of the plum, it gets stuck in mid-air, and you with it.
I also saw Jigglypuff somehow grabbing onto the plum as if it was a ledge. I was unable to reproduce this.

Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:56 pm

If a bob-omb gets hit by a paralyzing move (such as Pichu's thunder jolt, ZSS Paralyzer/DSmash, and even Naruto's UpB shadow clone) the explosion hitbox will linger for much longer than normal

Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:41 am

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
Walking through the 1.2.1 insiders patch. I got two obvious bugs, but it's still necessary for have fun about:

First, Chibi can naturally pocket Ryu's first final smash (Aka Shinku Hadōken).

And all of a sudden Chibi can also pocket Sora's orb during his final smash, it can also be seen that the shining lines will linger for many seconds around. Whenever that happens, Chibi will stay on his release animation if he tries to throw it out, no matter if you attempt to SD.

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:17 pm

Shinku Hadoken has extremely low priority, is that intended?

edit:
Marth can spam Counter to survive Shin Shoryuken, i wonder if Marth can just use Counter on other final smashes too..

: show

quick edit 2:
Ness can also get away with PK Thunder 2 with the right timing

Sandbag too, though the bob-omb is more likely to KO him than the Final Smash

very quick edit 3:
Assuming you're in a doubles match, you can easily save your teammate by literally pulling them out of the final smash or hitting them with a weak attack (it has a lot of "freeze frames" for dramatic effect, so you have quite a little bit of time until the final hit)

Basically, in a way Ryu's final smash kinda.. sucks..? Don't get me wrong, both Final Smashes look absolutely amazing, but at the time it's kinda easy to make it look useless under certain circumstances

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:23 pm

MGN Username: IRSI
Currently Playing: SSF2, Super Mario World, Street Fighter 2, Tetris, Mine Blocks, Google Feud, NSMBW, Super Smash Bros. 64
I was playing turbo mode stamina. I canceled out of Shin Shoryuken, causing this to happen:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TkJ-fi ... sp=sharing

The orange background lingered. It doesn't go away until the match ends and if the final smash is canceled again, you can create 2 orange backgrounds on the screen.

How do I make the Character Icons in my signature? Although, that probably doesn't matter now that the forum is shutting down.

Last edited by IRSI on Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:34 pm

some arenas don't have the ground collision reach all the way to some ledges, making you fall off if you ledge-jump and don't move left/right

Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:38 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next