The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:44 pm

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
ULTIMATE PRIVATE BATTLE!! 

Fang saw him hurl the balls at Elie. He started dashing towards her to stop the fireballs. "Stop, you bastard! Call that attack off!" he shouted at Grey.

Elie started running away from the fireballs, screaming.

"I only have one chance..." Fang thought. He closed his eyes and started drawing a triangle in the air in front of him. "Forbidden art: Entrails of disgust!" he shouted out, materializing a rabbid dog made from entrails of the dead. It noticed it's target. Grey. It started dashing towards him.
Fang ont he other hand, used this effort to charge past Grey and save Elie

Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:53 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Haingi watched the entire battle from atop one of the trees. He was actually almost hit with a few of the exploding splinters, but jumped to another tree just in time. He soon saw that Grey was trying to involve a bystander, seemingly Fang's friend. "Hey! I call a foul! Never endanger the innocent!" Haingi yelled at Grey, but expected no response whatsoever.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:57 pm

Grey patted Fang on the shoulder as he ran to save Elie before addressing the dog.

"oh! down boy!"

as the dog lunged at him, he quickly shoved his bracer into it's mouth to prevent it from mauling him to bits.

"This is one nasty dog!"

it's grip was like that of a tenacious bulldog, firm and strong. It tugged on the bracer and snarled angrily. as strong as the undead dog was, Grey was able to force his other hand into it's chest and let off a shockwave, blowing the dog apart and covering himself in entrails.

"...yuck..."

He quickly sat up and looked over to see how Fang was dealing with his "cheap attack".

Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:16 pm

Fang got to Elie, and covered her with his body. The fireballs came straight at him and burned his back. He didn't let out any yelps of pain, just took it..."Like a man..." he slowly said to himself "...Like a man..."
He looked down and saw Elie crying. She looked up to him, trying to wipe her eyes dry "I was scared..." she said to him "I thought you wouldn't make it in time..."
Fang looked down to her "All that matters is that I made it, and you're okay." he said, reassuringly.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:23 pm

OOC: when did Grey gain the power to throw fireballs? they where just spheres of sonic paint XD

Grey smiled and stood up.

"Wow, that was...wow! I must say you are my equal, if not my better."

his mood seemed to have changed, and he wasn't hostile anymore.

"Well, that was pretty intense if I do say so myself. I suppose you wouldn't be interested in joining us, but if you'd like to, I'm sure we can get a spot for you. Anyway, I'm not really interested in fighting you anymore, so if you don't mind, I'll be...uh... stepping out..."

With a chuckle, Grey started walking backwards, keeping a close eye on fang as he did so.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:32 pm

OOC: lolz, I must have gotten confused

Fang stood up and stared at Grey. He looked pissed off. "So, let me get this straight. You nearly kill Elie, and then you have the nerve to ask me to join a pitiful organization?!" He started walking over to Grey very menacingly. he walked by a tree, and smashed his fist against it, leaving a hole in it. "Then of course you back away...coward!" He continued walking forward, making impressions in the ground with his feet. "I would never join with you..."

He reached out for Grey's neck

Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:38 pm

"Might I remind you that I touched you when you ran past me. My sonic paint is on your skin, and it won''t come off with soap and a brush I'm afraid!"

He chuckled as he looked at the white hand print on Fang's shoulder.

"But, I envy the fact that you where able to protect that little girl, which is why I didn't blow you to smithereens. if my summoner was here, perhaps I'd have been strong enough to beat you without the cheap tricks, or maybe you'd do like I did and use her to your advantage?either way, you should retain that anger, the girl wouldn't be very happy if you blew a blood vein and croaked now would she?"

Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:48 pm

Fang looked at Grey. "You dirty...." he was about to move forward and rip Grey's throat out, when he remembered Elie. He dropped his hands and went to his knees "I can't...defeat a cheater...I HATE CHEATERS!" He stood up, even more enraged. "Tell me how to get the paint off, or I WILL kill you!" he shoute dinto Grey's face. He remembered SoL's exact words: "Fang, this is Elie. It's important that you keep her safe at all times, if she ever died, you were to die right after her. But never die before she dies."
He looked at Elie, she was sitting there, her eyes still misty

Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:53 pm

"Cheat? perhaps if your dog had ran to save Elie and you attacked me in it's steed, this wouldn't have happened. but if you must know, it can be removed with soap, a brush...and some warm water!"

Grey chuckled. and took a few steps back in case Fang took a swing at him.

"But anyway, why I'm really here is because I heard there was a demon in the vicinity. And it's quite obviously not you, despite the fact a sausage would be a plausible disguise... "

then, off in the distance, trees started to fall side to side. it was something massive off in the distance. as it got closer, it's features where easier to make out. it wore a winged helm with a glass visor, had four arms, and was covered in some kind of strange plate mail. only it's lower jaw was visible under all that metal. it must have been eight feet tall.

"Sorry, did I hear you where looking for a demon?"

The new arrival chuckled darkly as it pulled hooks with long chains attached to them out from under a green cape it wore on it's back.

"Is that you, Storm crow?"

"Heeh heh, yes it is..."

the demon adjusted his grieves.

"well, do we have anything good to eat? I'm in the mood for a woman... meh, a little girl will do nicely too, just a nice appetizer before I move onto your new friend here..."

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:15 pm

Fang looked at the new challenger. He stared into his eyes and felt his fear growing larger. However, it wasn't a fear for himself, he was worried for Elie. "Grey, I need you to handle him, I need to take Elie to a safer place!" he shouted, running towards Elie

Elie looked scared, and started following Fang deeper into the forest. "I need to find a place she can hide well in..." he said to himself, lookign aroudnt he area

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:18 pm
 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3