The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:35 pm

[ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137
War of the Black Flames 
Site Moderator

"I am from a place from beyond the reach of your sight. Such places that are beyond the veil awaken powers. That is all you need to know." The cloaked figure spoke and then turned to look at Serene. "Your father will be one of the first noblemen to fall. He will die within the first month of the war. Tekun hung on to Tania, he felt afraid. An unnamed fear awakened within him. His face remained stern, but his arm was cleary shaking. Eton remained silent as did Leon, both listened intently to the man's words.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:31 pm

Serene's mood changed swiftly, and she stared at the man with a blank look on her face, the same look she always put on when she was gripped with terror. "No..." she began, stuttering while doing so. "Not him! Please tell me we can stop that from happening! He's the only close family I have left!" She ran up and grabbed the man's cloak, trying to pull him to her. "Tell me! Can we stop it?!"

J snickered at this news. "He had it coming to him, the scumbag..." he muttered, the grin glued to his face. He picked up his mallet and slung it over his shoulder.
Euphemia had her maniacal grin on her face as well. She stroked the sword, muttering little nothings to it. "...For Endoh..."

Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:20 pm
Site Moderator

The man seemed to easily slip away as Serene grasped the cloak.

"Of course. Have you listened? I've given you all the instructions. It's only a matter if you choose to act or not."

The figure remained still, he knew she would cooperate. She would have to.

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:18 am
Site Admin

Tania felt Tekun grasp onto her side in fear. She too was afraid but she patted the boy's head in a comforting manner. Having felt the strange power that the man had bestowed upon them all, she questioned his origins as well. She did not know whether to trust the new found senses she had been given after her rebirth, it only deepened her confusion as she tried to read him. She wasn't surprised by Serene's reactions, she always had to be over dramatic and brash. Though what the man said in reply is what struck her to the core, it chilled her very soul. "What about my father?" she asked worriedly "What about my servants, my friends?" her eyes widened in horror. What if while she had been gallivanting on her adventures, they had all been slaughtered, what if none of her letters had reached her dear father?

Violet looking around at everyone's faces disliked the sombre tone that the discussion was heading. "Oh come everyone. We mustn't lose hope. The man is right we must follow our destinies and put an end to this disaster." she said cheerily while standing up. "Things may look grim but it will all turn out better" she said in a sing-song voice. "Let us all travel to the Hill of Swords together"

Anna stared at the strange girl who had spoken up. She had been silently praying throughout the whole ordeal. She knew the Holy Light would protect her as they went on their journey. She just didn't like the messenger, he seemed so eerie, and dark, and it seemed he had a rather untrustful demeanour. Her spectacles gave her no further indication on the man. In fact, they barely gave her an image of what the man's aura looked like. Though the girl, whom she assumed to be a bard due to the lute strung across her back, was right, they had to do what had been asked of them. May the Light have mercy on us all.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Rana stared for a moment, then stood slowly as Tania asked her question. He took a long, deep breath. "If you don't explain, you can't expect many of us to heed anything you say..." He paused, and glanced around the room. Before the group he suddenly felt horrified. "I am willing to... cooperate. But..." He stopped again and pulled his hood further down, covering almost all of his face. "This isn't the most reasonable way to recruit anybody." He sighed and shrugged against the wall, steadying himself, and looked down at his feet.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:13 am
Site Moderator

"How else would it be done?" The man questioned. "Only you are so stubborn to keep questioning that which cannot be fully understood. Would you rather let everything play out as it would, let the world around you crumble when you have the power to stop it. I assure you, it will happen and you will regret not doing your part."

They come for me...

The mages...

Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 pm
Site Moderator

(So yea, it's been a month. But I really rather not see this die. So a last ditch effort to get this going. Up to you guys now :/)

They come for me...

The mages...

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:48 am

OOC: That's if you can get Blue to post. I think Kiki and Forbz can, since you still have contact with them. However, you can always count me in on finishing this bastard.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Waifu: You!
OOC: Well, if you guys need a person that badly, I could perhaps muster the intelligence to create a sheet?

Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:43 am
 [ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137