The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:40 pm

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Me vs. You 

Location: Realizing that I should be doing homework right now
Sneak'r Knight wrote:
Name: Meikyou
Race: Shinigami
Abilities: Meikyou can use the basic abilities that a Shinigami can use (Ex: Flash Steps, Shallow Cut, Soul Burial.) as well as excellent Kido abilities. With his Zanpakuto Hozuki in Shikai, (Release Command: Command the Seas, Hozuki!) he can cut enemies using its crescent moon shaped bladeNO WAY!!!!. After being cut, their Energy becomes easily detectable, and Meikyou can tell when they are readying to use an ability, or readying to attack. Hozuki's Bankai, Suigagetsu Hozuki (Lit: Reflected Water Fang Moon) allows him to use Suigadan (Water Fang Bullet) to cause heavy damage, as well as pierce most barriers. Its second ability, Baku Suiga Ha (Explosive Water Fang Wave) allows him to fire a massive burst of water and Reiatsu at the cost of lowering the amount of time he can use Bankai for. He also knows up to Hado # 33 in Kido.
Backstory: Meikyou was only five when he was adopted from the streets of Rukongai (Hanging Dog) by an affluent family, and was trained to become a Shinigami one day. At age 10, that dream (strangely) came true. He is most likely the youngest Shinigami in Soul Society, and even though he is now 70 years old, his body has not aged a day since he was 10. However, because of his appearance, most of the other Shinigami won't take him seriouslyNeither do we.
Appearance: Meikyou wears a black robe, common Shinigami attire. He also wears comfortable sandals, and a silver chain around his neck. In Bankai, his appearance changes, his suit turns white, and his chain turns black. His eyes are blue-green, and his hair is in a long braid which reaches his feet. His blade in its sealed state is a plain katana with a lot of scratches, in Shikai, it increases to about 5 feet in length, and becomes silver and grey. In Bankai, the blade shortens, and turns nearly a platinum color. It also has a stylized drawing of Tsukuyomi (the Japanese goddess of the Moon) on the sides.

OOC: Please, not another random Bleach character that no one knows anything about...
IC: Mafftof saw Luna encase the girl in a vortex of water, but she shook free and flew into the sky on her broom. Luna also flew up to face her. Mafftof, feeling distinctly disgruntled about not being able to fly, began to think... unfortunately thinking was not one of his best qualities...

NintendoJava wrote:
LittleBigPlanetFan wrote:
Ok,LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT SPRITES!

That would be redundant. As this is the "Sprite Workshop".

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:15 am

The girl and Luna resumed their "staring" competition. "Earthos Woodo!", yelled Luna. Luna held her staff up high. The crystal joining the crescent moon glowed brighter and started to spin, light came off it like a disco ball. A sapling on the ground glowed momentarily green, then suddenly shot up, grew taller. The tree looked ridiculous, barely any leaves and an impossibly thin trunk. Leaves popped out of nowhere and the trunk became taller. Some kind of vine started to wrap around the trunk. When it got to the top it suddenly lashed out and constricted the girl. Luna wanted revenge for the girl knocking her over. The girl started to turn blue and Luna started to fear for the other girl's safety. She wanted her to be hurt but not die. Luna couldn't do a thing because once a spell starts it has to finish...

Children - Geno

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:18 am
Site Moderator

Name: Connor Graff

Race: Werewolf

Abilities: "Cursed" to become a wolf-like monster that must kill during a full moon. This happens to be a good thing for a bloodthirsty man like him, and he could actually go feral without the moon (though it's weaker next to the practically unstoppable real form). Though weaker, this is still a dangerous foe to be against, as his fangs and claws can shred enemies to pieces, and is fast and strong enough to catch up to some, even those flying if he gets a good start.

Appearance: Large and muscular, he has black hair, a rugged face, and blue eyes. He wears black pants (and carries a spare for his transformation). In his werewolf form, he's covered in black fur, his eye color changes to yellow, he grows fangs and claws, and his limbs are seemingly longer and disproportionate to his body

Weapon: Fang and claw in his werewolf form, his bare hands in human.

Good enough? I'm trying to slowly climb back to RPing.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:42 am

LurkRune wrote:
Name: Connor Graff

Race: Werewolf

Abilities: "Cursed" to become a wolf-like monster that must kill during a full moon. This happens to be a good thing for a bloodthirsty man like him, and he could actually go feral without the moon (though it's weaker next to the practically unstoppable real form). Though weaker, this is still a dangerous foe to be against, as his fangs and claws can shred enemies to pieces, and is fast and strong enough to catch up to some, even those flying if he gets a good start.

Appearance: Large and muscular, he has black hair, a rugged face, and blue eyes. He wears black pants (and carries a spare for his transformation). In his werewolf form, he's covered in black fur, his eye color changes to yellow, he grows fangs and claws, and his limbs are seemingly longer and disproportionate to his body

Weapon: Fang and claw in his werewolf form, his bare hands in human.

Good enough? I'm trying to slowly climb back to RPing.

Yes it is good enough.

Children - Geno

Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:40 am

Da Angry Beavers wrote:
The girl and Luna resumed their "staring" competition. "Earthos Woodo!", yelled Luna. Luna held her staff up high. The crystal joining the crescent moon glowed brighter and started to spin, light came off it like a disco ball. A sapling on the ground glowed momentarily green, then suddenly shot up, grew taller. The tree looked ridiculous, barely any leaves and an impossibly thin trunk. Leaves popped out of nowhere and the trunk became taller. Some kind of vine started to wrap around the trunk. When it got to the top it suddenly lashed out and constricted the girl. Luna wanted revenge for the girl knocking her over. The girl started to turn blue and Luna started to fear for the other girl's safety. She wanted her to be hurt but not die. Luna couldn't do a thing because once a spell starts it has to finish...

Seeing Luna accidentally start to suffocate the strange girl, and seeing her try to stop it, Mafftof quickly decided upon a course of action. "Finally, I get to do something..." he thought, as he charged the mutated sapling with his bat'leth. He had expected to meet resistance to his blade, but it went cleanly through, as if through butter, and his added body weight cannoned into the sapling, pulverizing its base...

NintendoJava wrote:

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:15 pm

Luna saw Mafftof brandish his blade and cut down the tree. The girl, still held on by vines, was relunctantly pulled toward the ground. "Transforo Sordo!" yelled Luna. The crystal yet again glowed and a purple smoke engulfed her staff. When the smoke had dissipated it revealed a beautiful sword with a moon built into the hilt. Luna used this to hack away at the vines. She was quite shocked at the amount of vines covering the girl.

Children - Geno

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:52 pm

Da Angry Beavers wrote:
Luna saw Mafftof brandish his blade and cut down the tree. The girl, still held on by vines, was relunctantly pulled toward the ground. "Transforo Sordo!" yelled Luna. The crystal yet again glowed and a purple smoke engulfed her staff. When the smoke had dissipated it revealed a beautiful sword with a moon built into the hilt. Luna used this to hack away at the vines. She was quite shocked at the amount of vines covering the girl.

Slightly disoriented by smashing through the base of the sapling (hey, it was thick AND mutated AND magical, all right?), Mafftof saw Luna turn her staff into a stunning yet sharp sword and start slashing at the vines. Unfortunately, Luna seemed to not have realized that the sapling was starting to fall over, seeing as it had no base (OOC: *cough cough*) Mafftof, who possessed an excellent sense of projected trajectories, could tell that there was no way he could warn Luna, who would stop slashing at the vines, and instead grab the girl, before the girl would hit the ground at such a speed and angle that it would snap her neck. In the half a second left to him, he formulated a plan... he would try and slice the stalk at an angle so that it would hit the ground point first, instead of falling right over, then he would attempt to catch the girl as she fell off the vines, due to the aid of Luna. He began to execute his plan...

NintendoJava wrote:

Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:27 am

Luna continued to hack away at the thick vines that entrapped the girl. The tree started to sway back and forth very slightly. Luna was so concentrated on freeing the vines she did not notice the tree swaying back and forth in the light wind. Nor did she notice Mafftof eyeing the tree and thinking...

Why do all these people join and then not play??? We've had 3 people jpin already and so far only me and you posted. Not counting werebob.

Children - Geno

Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:44 am

Da Angry Beavers wrote:
Luna continued to hack away at the thick vines that entrapped the girl. The tree started to sway back and forth very slightly. Luna was so concentrated on freeing the vines she did not notice the tree swaying back and forth in the light wind. Nor did she notice Mafftof eyeing the tree and thinking...

Why do all these people join and then not play??? We've had 3 people jpin already and so far only me and you posted. Not counting werebob.

OOC: Because they are lame. And maybe the title repels them...
And I keep trying to tell you: my char destroyed the base of the tree, thus it is collapsing.
IE:
girl + vines
trunk
trunk
trunk
trunk
nil <--- Mafftof pulverized this part
stump

NintendoJava wrote:

Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:50 am

I see

Children - Geno

Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:52 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
OoC; Seriously.
Shut the f*** up.
Just because you have no life doesn't mean that I don't either.

Kevin awakes to the gurgling of a nearby stream. His hair messy, and his shorts stained with grass. HE yawned slowly and quietly while awaking. Not knowing how he got there, nor anything else that happened during the past week, he started to stand reluctantly. Half asleep, he moved toward the nearby stream, which was sparkling blue. In mid-step, he heard hacking noises near a nearby tree. Hack, Hack, Hack. "Erm." He mumbled, as he began to walk toward it.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:08 pm

Kebin wrote:
OoC; Seriously.
Shut the f#%$& up.
Just because you have no life doesn't mean that I don't either.

Kevin awakes to the gurgling of a nearby stream. His hair messy, and his shorts stained with grass. HE yawned slowly and quietly while awaking. Not knowing how he got there, nor anything else that happened during the past week, he started to stand reluctantly. Half asleep, he moved toward the nearby stream, which was sparkling blue. In mid-step, he heard hacking noises near a nearby tree. Hack, Hack, Hack. "Erm." He mumbled, as he began to walk toward it.

OOC: Huh? What hacking?

NintendoJava wrote:

Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:37 pm
Site Moderator

Connor walked up to the tree, his wounds from his last scuffle slowly regenerating. He rested there, but keeping a eye open for anyone that seems fit to fight. "Is there anyone who can prove a good fight?" he had pondered.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Nice character controlling. Other than not being on much lately my number one reason for not posting is your blatant disregard of the section rules. Not that you mean to of course, your just trying to play the game. Anyways I revoke Helen, she never was in this RPB, though if you must the spell 'Mirror Image' would work as a replacement and allow Helen to escape.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:56 pm
Site Moderator

OCC: Err, do you mean me or?

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:48 pm
 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next