The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:57 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

OOC: Yes, I did. but did you read all of MINE?

"Yeesh, no need to be a grump..." The orange haired teen said. The woman with the mace was nowhere in sight, while a common theif snuck up behind Koshindo.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Oh, I didn't even mean to quote that, here's what I meant to quote.
Mystyr Nile wrote:
"So what are these tests going to be?" Nile said, hoping to be accepted into the remedy, the only thought on his mind was the wildfire.
I just tried to remind you of Nile's question.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:12 pm

OOC: Yeah, but the man in black motioned for you to follow him, and told you to "come along then", yet you didn't respond in any way.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
OOC: Okay, what did I need to fix in my post again?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:35 pm

OOC:
Zach wrote:
Kazu noticed two people in an alleyway "I found them!" Kazu ran towards the alleyway.
You see, these two were created by me, and I know exactly where they are, while you don't. You have no say in where they are, so yeah.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:37 pm

OOC: Okay. Forget that post.

BIC: Kazu noticed Simon walking towards that shop. "Hey, where are you going? You promised you'd help me before the food, remember?" Kazu said.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:39 pm

"Yeah, yeah... Just getting distracted is all..." Simon said, reluctantly leaving the presence of the bakery, and walking in a straight path. "So, they're theives, right?" Simon asked, holding his chin in thought. "I mean, it's not like they would just promise to make you a hero, take you onto a small ship, then attack you for no reason, right?" He concluded, still holding his chin.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Kazu thought..."Well, I think they had a reason, to take all my stuff and kill me because I was a witness, of course. Is that not a good reason?" He asked.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:48 pm

"Well, judging by the whole "take all your stuff" part, then they're theives. We should probably check out all the theif hideaways, starting closest to where you landed after your encounter." Simon said, turning around. "So where'd you land? Would you be able to take me there?" He asked, hands folded across his chest.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:53 pm

"Yeah, sure, it's not to far from here." Kazu walked through the less-steam part of Steamport and tried to remember to where John and James lead him through, and lead Simon through the same route, maybe having missed a path or two.

Last edited by Forre on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Koshindo noticed the theif behind and lodge his elbow at him "I've been searching town forever for the box of shards,been robbed two times,got kicked out of a house by a man who was crazy, had to track down some ladie that aperantly won't tell me her name,entered a s**** full of theifs, and ask the guy who stole my money about the box of shards.I've had a crazy day so don't bother me." Koshindo said

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:58 pm

OOC: Not descriptive enough, and you did one big thing in one post. That's like saying "RPer One found a rowboat, and told RPer Two about it." "RPer two carefully got into the wooden, easily breakable rowboat, trying his best not to tip it over." "RPer one pushed the rowboat to shore, and went from Lkravos to Lvarkus.", It's not quite... Y'know... supposed to be that fast.

BIC: The man quickly backed off, having been spotted. A drunk man punched someone in the face, and they immediately got into a fistfight, trying at eachother's throats. Another man jumped in, as well as several more, and soon chairs were flying, one going straight at Koshindo.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:04 pm

OOC: Edited...

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Koshidno ducked "Ugh... I knew that going here was a bad idea."Koshidno then headed for the exit.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 pm

OOC: Better, but the bigger issue here is leaving without giving my character a chance to react, and saying you led him, implying autoing.

BIC: A man in his early twenties randomly made an attempt to tackle Koshindo, obviously in quite the fighting spirit. Judging by his breath, he was also drunk. He had a decent muscular build, too, so it would be fairly hard to block the oncoming attack.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:16 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next