The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:45 pm

[ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 137  Next
War of the Black Flames 
Site Moderator

Before Nil knew it. He was surrounded. Several Wolfen had seeming popped up from the snow. All growling at him, ready to pounce on him. The one Barbas had shot at now glarred at him with it's golden eyes. It showed it's fangs, all covered in blood, it had been the one that mauled the man. It began to make a mad dash for Barbas using it's hind legs to run and dash at him. The wind blew hard and began to make Sere's pegasus lose it's balance in the air, from the looks of things Serene was gonna fall off.

"Ahh! Jump off!" Eton shouted. "I'll catch ya."

The other wolfen was coming around, it set it's sights on Eton who had let his guard down.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:35 pm

Serene lowered her altitude a little "Don't worry, I can handle myself, I learned from one of the best." she shouted to Eton, even though she knew there was a chance she would fall at any second. She looked down at Nil "You need some help?"

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:38 pm
Site Moderator

A pack, even more worse than one, and the snow made it worse he clenched his teeth, holding his pose, and waiting for the wolfen's first strike. Master, I think I will be joining you in the afterlife Nil thought, still keeping his eyes on the wolfen. But at least I'll take down at least one before going.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:40 pm

Barbas' smirk stayed on his face, he fired off two more arrows to the Wolfen's head, then ran back several feet just in case they missed. "Come on, right between the eyes!" Barbas said hopefully, as he began to break into a cold sweat.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
She could hear their confrontation up ahead, the malicious growls of the blood thirsty wolfen who seeked to feast upon human flesh. She stepped forward slowly, a light crunch with each foot pressing down into the pillows of snow; she prepared to engage but moved in with caution, and awareness. Her breath like gusts of clear smoke; the energies between her palm stationary, ready to be cast. Ducking her upper body down some as each leg slowly went in front of the next, almost like that of a hunter, being wary of not becoming the hunted. The cold like stinging needles to her cheeks; it was beginning to wane on her, but she pressed forward.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Serene had her mount swoop down, and grabbed Nil by the arm, pulling him up. She then went back up into the sky and flew behind the main ranks. She turned her head to Nil "don't think you can fight them all off! We need everyone to work together!" she yelled at him

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:49 pm
Legendary Ghost

Whimmy Von Branstein wrote:
Serene had her mount swoop down, and grabbed Nil by the arm, pulling him up. She then went back up into the sky and flew behind the main ranks. She turned her head to Nil "don't think you can fight them all off! We need everyone to work together!" she yelled at him

OOC: and i JUST started to go in alone c.c;; i didnt make it too far yet though!

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:51 pm

Nini wrote:

OOC: and i JUST started to go in alone c.c;; i didnt make it too far yet though!

OOC: No it's Rune's character i grabbed

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:52 pm
Site Moderator

"Thank you, I appreciate the help." Nil said to the Pegasus Knight. At least I don't have fight a hopeless,and surrounding battle he thought. "So, what are your plans?" he asked.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:53 pm
Legendary Ghost

Nini wrote:

OOC: No it's Rune's character i grabbed

OOC: I know that, i meant the whole "we need to work together" thing. and i just went off >.>

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:53 pm
Site Moderator

Serene grabbed Nil but due to his weight and the wind combination. It caused her to fall off her mount. Eton began to rush to the two as he payed attention to the wolfen that had surrounded him. The two landed in the snow, but knew not if they had been injured. One of Barbas arrows missed and the other hit th Wolfen in the shoulder slowing it down but nagering it. Seeing that he was focusing on one. The other began charging at Barbas and pounced on him instead of Eton as he originally intended.

"Push it off!" Rungo shouted to Barbas as he raised his axe.

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:55 pm

Barbas' smirk widened, as he pulled out two more arrows. He used one as a weapon, to stab at the Wolfen that lunged at him, firing with his free hand by holding the string of the bow in his teeth.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:57 pm

Serene got up and looked at the Wolfens "I guess it wasn't a good idea to help you, but you're lucky I did it anyway." She picked up her lance and got into a defensive stance "We just need to hold out until they coem with help"

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:59 pm
Site Moderator

The wolfen fell off Barbas and hit the ground only to be cleaved into two by Rungo's axe. Gore splattered the ground and the crimson blood stained the white snow.

"We took care of the holes!" A mage shouted out. "I think 7 got in!"

"6 now." Rungo replied looking at his bloodied axe and looked at the one charging Barbass yet. It was about to pounce as well.

Eton went into a stance as well.

"There's five, we can take them." Eton said.

They come for me...

The mages...

Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:00 am

Barbas lined a clean shot to the Wolfen's face. "5." He said simple, putting away the bow and turning around, not even worried about 'if' the arrow would hit, as he knew it would. He looked around once more, looking for more to Wolfen to kill. "Where oh where are they?"

Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:02 am
 [ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 137  Next