The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 11:06 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: Skewy
Currently Playing: No lag
Since release I've had this very uncommon bug where the game will freeze and only advance frames when I click, at about 2 frames per click. it doesn't seem to happen for any particular reason and it's quite rare, apparently occurs both online and offline (it's only happened to me online but I've seen people report it happening in event mode.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:11 am

The browser version hasn't worked for me since 1.0.2 came out. It may just be me, but it worked fine before. I play better on my pc that doesn't have beta downloaded, so this sucks.
Edit: don't know how to delete posts, but i was being a retard and I fixed it.

Last edited by mommytimes on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:44 am

MGN Username: Chaunch
Enabling items online will desync the game.
Once I got a beam sword, my friend says later on I have a home run bat. Not only that, we decided to try only assist trophies and pokeballs, which worked fine for 2 matches but later desynced.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:46 am

MGN Username: Drarky
Currently Playing: SSF2, Starbound
Waifu: Lenna Tycoon
Sheik's needles, when used in a diagonal angle, can ignore completely ignore shields

https://i.gyazo.com/62f1f2bf93c4f1e311b ... 258183.mp4

ImageImageImageImage

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:50 pm

MGN Username: japal3
i am on the beta version and the online mode dont start sometimes it does and the game desyced during online mode i will await your response thanks. i am on the beta by the way

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:10 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
I was messing on training mode, look what I got, 3 bowsers of same color.
[Click to see attachment]

Up next, Warioware Inc., the text "rope" appears in the jump event. It's just beneath the red bowser.

Last, I was messing around with sandbag. I used his Neutral-B, got a capsule. Threw the capsule up, used Nair, hit the capsule in the air. If said capsule has a smart bomb inside it (which was my case),the bomb gets triggered, and afterwards, it appears in the air.
(Sorry m8, no pic here lol)

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Last edited by Rollaboy on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:30 pm

When doing a 99 stock 999% dramatic match with only Spiny Shells on, the Spiny Shells stop spawning after a while. Tested with :kirby: :mario: :sonic: and Pac-Man on Final Destination.

Turbo matches seem to be nerfed. For example, Kirby's neutral air can't cancel as soon as it lands, but rather when it's almost done.

Dramatic Turbo matches still aren't a thing. ;)

Smashes seem to be harder to perform, which is annoying in Home-Run Contest.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:49 pm

MGN Username: eLys|Naru
Waifu: None
asuhdude wrote:
Since release I've had this very uncommon bug where the game will freeze and only advance frames when I click, at about 2 frames per click. it doesn't seem to happen for any particular reason and it's quite rare, apparently occurs both online and offline (it's only happened to me online but I've seen people report it happening in event mode.

It's happened to me in 1v1s and in the Waiting room online, and during Battle of the 99 Heartless.

~Naru

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:51 pm

MGN Username: japal3
you too?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Surprisingly nobody else has reported this error but if one is to play as kirby on an online battle the game 'softlocks' Kirby's entry animation plays until the first frame of his idle animation where he just stands there with no animation. During the whole time the camera is stuck where it starts and the counter is stuck to three.

Anything I do is because of boredom.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:26 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
EntityNumberX wrote:
Surprisingly nobody else has reported this error but if one is to play as kirby on an online battle the game 'softlocks' Kirby's entry animation plays until the first frame of his idle animation where he just stands there with no animation. During the whole time the camera is stuck where it starts and the counter is stuck to three.

And let me guess, there is a target icon in the top left of the screen. Believe me, it's not just with kirby. I have reported it before, you just gotta wait, because it unfreezes after some time.

-------
Anyway, onto the bugs !
If you fall through the diagonal platform in Temple, you might not fall completely.

If :gameandwatch: uses a metal box in his black pallette, his color changes after the effect passes. I made a little before,during and after. Believe me, it's the same G&W. The effect lasts until you close your game entirely.

Also, if an opponent gets the Excitebike assist trophy, you can reflect them, and considering that they all are the same priority, they will collide, dissapearing. They can also be absorbed by G&W's Down-B, just like the Lakitu's spinies.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Last edited by Rollaboy on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:11 am

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Waifu: Mina Ashido
I don't know if this is a bug or just really dumb AI, but my computer opponents like to do things in Sandbag Soccer to screw me over. For example, Mega Man really likes to back throw Sandbag towards his own goal, and so does Mario.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:23 am

MGN Username: eLys|Naru
Waifu: None
:isaac: is indeed bugged with his Neutral B. Does crazy knockback as soon as someone is hit upward or to the sides.

~Naru

Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:06 am

When Pac-Man launches a hydrant with a bell, the bell stays on the ground. This can lead to some interesting effects ...
tinyurl.com/ycjxu79z

Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:18 am

MGN Username: Vega
Currently Playing: The Beta
Naru wrote:
:isaac: is indeed bugged with his Neutral B. Does crazy knockback as soon as someone is hit upward or to the sides.

It lets him kill Puff with Down Tilt at 14% on the top Battlefield platform.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:05 am
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 106  Next