The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 7:47 pm

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

but he's a f*** shark, he cant die D:<

Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Oh please. Sharks get killed by plastic, I think a sword can do fine.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:07 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

They always die after they reveal their "special" transformations. There's no more mystery behind the character, so he's obviously going to be done in, somehow.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Ziku wrote:
Fact- Kisame is going to die.

As per tradition, Kisame is no longer wearing his cloak, and with the exception of Tobi, no character ever survives a fight after they lose their cloak.

Look it up, it's artistic symbolism

This, an Akatsuki cloak is a Plot Shield. Once it tears, it's useless.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Waifu: You!
Ziku wrote:

As per tradition, Kisame is no longer wearing his cloak, and with the exception of Tobi, no character ever survives a fight after they lose their cloak.

Fool, the Rikudo Pains didn't lose their cloaks, just Tendo.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:00 am

That's because they aren't as important as Deva Pain.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:09 am

The An Hero of Time wrote:
Ziku wrote:

Calling the paths of Pein official Akatsuki members is like calling Itachi and Kisame's body doubles ones. Their bodies being controlled, not people in control. That's why Deva Path's was at least partially shredded (again, symbolic as he spent much of his apearances as Akatsuki's leader and also wore a similar cloak in his days as Yahiko), and Nagato died topless

Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Ziku wrote:
Ziku wrote:

Calling the paths of Pein official Akatsuki members is like calling Itachi and Kisame's body doubles ones. Their bodies being controlled, not people in control. That's why Deva Path's was at least partially shredded (again, symbolic as he spent much of his apearances as Akatsuki's leader and also wore a similar cloak in his days as Yahiko), and Nagato died topless

Whoa nice comparison, anyways wouldn't it be stupid if Kisame's transformation couldn't breathe outside of water. He would be flopping like a fish seconds before he runs out of his air. But, more importantly I still can't get over why Kisame's sword souns like Quamire going Gigigigi lol.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Silver Soruichi wrote:
Ziku wrote:
Ziku wrote:

Whoa nice comparison, anyways wouldn't it be stupid if Kisame's transformation couldn't breathe outside of water. He would be flopping like a fish seconds before he runs out of his air. But, more importantly I still can't get over why Kisame's sword souns like Quamire going Gigigigi lol.

The sword should sound more like this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGRN39oifsE
(Replacing Blood with Chakra)

Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:04 am

Silver Soruichi wrote:
Ziku wrote:
Ziku wrote:

That'd be some epic Fandom Trolling by Kishi, seeing as Kisame bears much similarity to Yammy from BLEACH. (He even fused with his sword like an Arrancar.)

Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Bee looks like a goner, I mean if Kisame was beating him already, and now he's in Same Mode, Bee is finished.

Or, perhaps, the Raikage or those the Kumo ninjas that went to Konoha would rescue him.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Pein had 8 tails of the Kyuubi beaten into a corner with Chibaku Tensei (He was impressed with its power, but could have kept making the Tensei bigger, he said), and then in turn was taken down by Sage Naruto, who isn't nearly as powerful, but had more consciousness.

Bee can use power and consciousness together even using tails

Bee can handle a coatless Kisame

Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:22 am

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
Pretty much Kisame is going to die. It wouldn't even be worth a spoiler.

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 am

It seems a bit overdue... Kismae is a big deal to Akatsuki and all, but not like Tobi and Zetsu, since Zetsu's acting as his right hand man, and all the other members are dead.

Not counting Falcon, since they're just a (fairly loose) alliance

Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:32 am

Ziku wrote:
Pein had 8 tails of the Kyuubi beaten into a corner with Chibaku Tensei (He was impressed with its power, but could have kept making the Tensei bigger, he said), and then in turn was taken down by Sage Naruto, who isn't nearly as powerful, but had more consciousness.

Bee can use power and consciousness together even using tails

Bee can handle a coatless Kisame

Wow

It's Kyubi and Pain, and it's not 'Falcon', it's Taka.

Goddamnit how ignorant are you?!

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:57 am
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 146  Next