The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:18 pm

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
MG Census 2018: Dead In Posts Per Day, But Not In Spirit 

Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
dirt cheap delicious street food is always good my friend

sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:41 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Shat'l wrote:
What's on your bucket list: What does that even mean?
Your bucket list is the list of things you want to do/see/accomplish before you die

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:51 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Before he settled down my Dad went on a world tour and he told me that Turkey was his favorite destination, mainly coz of the food and the awesomeness of places like Cappadocia and good ol' Constantinople. Definitely need to pay a visit sometime in the future
Term wrote:
What is New Zealand like

Pretty great, especially if you like nature. There's not much to see in terms of man-made wonders (our cities barely have any skyscrapers) but the landscape is really lush and green, especially in Fiordland. We also have tons of endangered birds like the kiwi, the kakapo and the kea (my favorite), and the people are seriously chill af; read this to get an idea of what I mean. They're generally friendly and slightly less racist than the Aussies, though be prepared to at least pretend to like sports. The Maori blokes are cool too, and half of them just act like any other African American, so there's no need to worry too much about the whole bicultural attitude they'll slap in your face the first time you'll visit here

It's summer atm which is a** coz it can get pretty dry but hokey pokey ice cream is the f*** bomb. There isn't really any other so called traditional food though apart from hangi, which is where you dig a hole, chuck some meat and kumara (sweet potatoes) in, cover it up again and let it cook underground. Everything else like fish and chips and Maccas would be the same as the UK and the USA, except the portions won't be nearly as big

Probably one of the best things about NZ though is that since it's tucked away at the bottom of the Pacific, it isn't affected much by all the crazy s*** that happens in the world, and apart from potential earthquakes things are pretty peaceful within the country itself. It's really just the ideal place to kick back and relax, and honestly after visiting places like China I'm all too grateful for the fresh air, clean water and wide open spaces that we have

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:50 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Yeah NZ seems like a nice place. I'd kinda like to visit one day

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:23 am

going out to eat food brb

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:19 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
hello lads

Name: Luke
Aliases: Lukepi, xa2, Lai
Job: Teaching Assistant
Years active on MG: i joined the original expansion forums 10 years ago this year. i also made an account on mg before this one but i didnt really post and dont remember the account login. but this account is about 6 years old
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: i talk to most of the lads every day on twitter. yall know who u are
Favorite video games: Thief, Kirby 64, Paper Mario, MGS2, NieR
Favorite music: Duster, Slowdive, Ratking, BROCKHAMPTON, Merzbow, Nurse With Wound, Kate Bush, My Bloody Valentine, Clark, Autechre, Baths, Thundercat, Daedelus, Talking Heads, etc. just off the top of my head
Favorite literature: Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man - James Joyce, Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
Favorite film: Be Kind Rewind, Good Will Hunting, Blade II, Catch Me If You Can, Ghost, Logan, The Place Beyond The Pines
Favorite TV, anime: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The Office (US), Nathan For You, The Eric Andre Show, Gilmore Girls, Rec, Dragon Ball, Bomberman Jetters, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Rec, Serial Experiments Lain, FLCL
Favorite food: Pho, Grilled Sandwiches, Pasta
Favorite color: Black
Favorite animals: Caaaaaats
Favorite dog breed(s): i love all of them, but Jack Russell Terriers are especially cute
Favorite meme(s): my favorite meme recently is the one with the girl from Pop Team Epic playing the very long xylophone to different songs
Favorite emoji: gonna b basic and say the heart
Favorite MG smiley: :mrgreen: also :love: because pochi made it
Favorite Lukepi song: Eyes
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: bulbasaur bro anybody that answers squirtle is a cop
Last time you went outside: this morning. i work full time i have to go outside every day
When's the last time you got warned: lol
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: all yall
Other members of MG that you appreciate: you all know who u are. i love ya
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: pochiman ;_;
Favorite websites other than MG: twitter, discogs
What did you accomplish in 2017: got engaged and applied to an apartment. at the beginning of this year i actually got said apartment. very stoked
What are you looking forward to in 2018: getting married and seeing my brother's therapist because i have brain damage
What's on your bucket list: i could list scores of dream musician collaborations but instead ill keep it simple and say id love to travel the world
How was your day today: its morning still but yesterday was good. thank you
What's your dream: to just be happy and stable and normal. also world peace. also getting paid to do music s*** would be nice
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: more sonic related questions pleas e
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: i love sonic
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: twitter @lvkpi
How do we save MG: i think terms idea is good

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:02 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
Name: Steven
Aliases: Simba, Superluigi95, the host with the most
Job: High School Teacher
Years active on MG: This journey began in the year 2008, so nearly 10 f*** years holy s***
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: TSON
Favorite video games: Sam&Max: The Devil's Playhouse, Grim Fandango, Rayman 2, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Smash Bros. Street Fighter III Third Strike, Breath of the Wild, The Wolf Among Us
Favorite music: The XX, Gorillaz, Daft Punk, Rag 'n Bone Man
Favorite literature: all comics ever
Favorite film: Loving Vincent
Favorite TV, anime: Lucifer
Favorite food: lasagne
Favorite color: purple
Favorite animals: Raccoons
Favorite dog breed(s): TerminX
Favorite meme(s): [x] portrayed by Spongebob
Favorite emoji: the dolphin
Favorite MG smiley: :luffy:
Favorite Lukepi song: Everything in Lukepi self titled (which is not yet on Spotify hop to it Luke), Forgive and Petal Dance
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: Charizard if you wanna be cool, but Wartortle is the real homie
Last time you went outside: just got back from work
When's the last time you got warned: I think mods no longer do warnings at this point
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: Luke
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Having been here for 10 years I've come to appreciate the anthics of all of the active members from ye olde days, even if barely interact with 'em.
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: Please come back Kiki
Favorite websites other than MG: twitter
What did you accomplish in 2017: I overcame a bad spell of depression, entered a serious relationship (we're nearing 1 year now)
What are you looking forward to in 2018: I'm gonna graduate in the next 6 months
What's on your bucket list: Visiting Australia
How was your day today: kinda tiring I'm glad I'm home now
What's your dream: My dream is to live a fulfilling live full of challenge with me also making enough money to indulge in my own interests, wants and needs.
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: MG should live that long lol. real talk: I'm curious if the forum will change shape or whatever because I feel like traditional forums are kind of a product of their time with the advent of social media (except like the really big forums/discussion boards). On that note go follow the MG Twitter TSON and I run it we do our best thanks.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I love drawing
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: I don't use skype anymore, sorry boys. Twitter: @Steveneggplant Discord: Steven#9042
How do we save MG: We let it burn to the ground. From the ashes, a new MG will arise. Stronger, untamed.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:02 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
Name: Scott
Aliases: Usually none but i think i went by Rush at some point for some reason i can't remember
Job: Shipper/Receiver
Years active on MG: Forever
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: twitter boys
Favorite video games: Drakengard 1&3, Valkyria Chronicles, Valkyrie Profile 1&2, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy Tactics, Diablo 2, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Favorite music: Coheed & Cambria, AFI, Blind Guardian, Streetlight Manifesto, Bolt Thrower, Clutch, Every Time I Die, King Crimson, Locktender, Circa Survive
Favorite literature: The Boats of the "Glen Carrig", A Song of Ice and Fire
Favorite film: Fury Road, John Wick, The Empire Strikes Back, The Hateful Eight, Rear Window, Ghost In The Shell
Favorite TV, anime: Black Lagoon, The Eric Andre Show, Serial Experiments Lain, Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite animals: Dogs, Alligators
Favorite dog breed(s): Rottweiler
Favorite meme(s): n/a
Favorite emoji: the wizard one
Favorite MG smiley: :pacman:
Favorite Lukepi song: i don't remember i'm sorry luke!!
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: Bulbasaur
Last time you went outside: Yesterday, after work
When's the last time you got warned: a while ago for telling someone to f*** off
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: the ones who i talk to
Other members of MG that you appreciate: see above
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: pochi
Favorite websites other than MG: sputnikmusic, twitter
What did you accomplish in 2017: met a girl, moved out with her and generally turned my entire life around
What are you looking forward to in 2018: being genuinely happy
What's on your bucket list: i dunno, don't think about it too much
How was your day today: been awake for an hour, okay so far
What's your dream: to live a completely normal life
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: don't know
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want:
How do we save MG:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:19 pm

scott at least try to save this place

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:23 pm

MGN Username: snidbert63
Currently Playing: in a sandbox
Waifu: Weird Al Yankovic
Fifth Maxim of the Continuum.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:35 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Steven wrote:
Favorite Lukepi song: Everything in Lukepi self titled (which is not yet on Spotify hop to it Luke), Forgive and Petal Dance

s***, i forgot about spotify. i'll get on that soon lol. it'll prob take about a month to get it on there if i upload all the masters in the next week

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Name: adam
Aliases:
Job: student
Years active on MG: I think it was like 2 but 6 years ago was when I first joined an ssb forum. damn
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: luke a whiile ago
Favorite video games: yume nikki, pokemon
Favorite music: this last month ive been listening to a lot of the mars volta and tyler the creator
Favorite literature: Strategic Vision, by Zbigniew Brzezinski. love geopolitics
Favorite film: it's been Life is Beautiful for like 5 years now
Favorite TV, anime: euronews
Favorite food: mediterranean
Favorite color: purple
Favorite animals: atlas moth, red-eyed tree frog
Favorite dog breed(s): term
Favorite meme(s): imma firin my laser
Favorite emoji: (smirk2)
Favorite MG smiley: ;)
Favorite Lukepi song: from his newer work, Hold on Tight! / I'm Soaring. from his older work DGN with bias
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: bulbasaur but blastoise was the one I beat the elite four with first
Last time you went outside: like 2 hours ago
When's the last time you got warned: years ago
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: all of them
Other members of MG that you appreciate: esper term rexos daniel (f*** what was your username?) and people I definitely forget
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: superkid. or is he still active
Favorite websites other than MG: gmail
What did you accomplish in 2017: got my russian up to a b1.2 level, started uni
What are you looking forward to in 2018: next semester
What's on your bucket list: make an album (even if mediocre), learn spanish guitar, finish a pokemon rom hack, date a polish girl
How was your day today: pretty nice, the weather was surprisingly almost like spring today
What's your dream: ill tell you in the morning
What questions should be added for the 2019 census:
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want:
How do we save MG: find the source of the problem. who else has become inactive?

Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Name: Gabriel
Aliases: Kittenpuncher, Kp, Hotcho Nacho, El Duderino
Job: Paranoid psychosis
Years active on MG: 12
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: The Rp slack team
Favorite video games: Pokemon, Galactic Civilizations, Civilization, Super Mario, Halo, The Elder Scrolls
Favorite music: Heavy Metal of almost any kind, Rock music, Indie Rock, Classical music, Some rap, Opera, Choir Music
Favorite literature: Cthulhu Mythos, The Bible
Favorite film: TBH im not really sure
Favorite TV, anime: I like to watch football while I'm at the bar having an episode and get drunk
Favorite food: Hot wings, Jalapeno Poppers, Bacon cheeseburgers with pickles and ketchup and mustard
Favorite color: Black, Grey, white
Favorite animals: Wolves, Foxes, Cats, Dogs, Pigeons
Favorite dog breed(s): German Shepherds
Favorite meme(s): Doge, Shooting Stars, Michigan J. Frog
Favorite emoji: :fist:
Favorite MG smiley: :pikachu: :gameandwatch: :blackmage:
Favorite Lukepi song: I forget
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: Bulbasaur!
Last time you went outside: About thirty minutes ago
When's the last time you got warned: Years, man
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: Kiki and Thot and Luke
Other members of MG that you appreciate: The spam vets, the rp slack group
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: Thai, Jin, Deep THought, Hakker
Favorite websites other than MG: truth and beauty bombs, spotify, facebook memes, discord, slack, twitter
What did you accomplish in 2017: Learned a little bought life
What are you looking forward to in 2018: Getting back on my feet
What's on your bucket list: Learning bought computers
How was your day today: Very satisfying so far
What's your dream: Lead humanity to a tech victory
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: Who makes the best chicken?
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I'm a discord troll
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: Kittenpuncher#5043
How do we save MG: Create a private network and start a media archive side project

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:23 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: SageHarpuiaJDJ
Currently Playing: The game of Life
Waifu: Beruka from Fates
Name: Jarelle
Aliases: Sage, SageHarpuiaJDJ
Job: None right now, but used to work at a small printing and embroidery company.
Years active on MG: 7
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: None, which sucks.
Favorite video games: A bunch of fighting games, Fire Emblem, Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon, Megaman Zero 3.
Favorite music: All genres, but my favorite is Jazz and my least favorite is whatever kind of rap that plays on the radio. Other rap is cool.
Favorite literature: Used to be a huge fan of A series of unfortunate events by limony snicket.
Favorite film: The Hangover, Bright, and The Dark Knight.
Favorite TV, anime: The Loud House for TV currently.
Favorite food: Generic, but Pizza and Hamburgers. Also really love potatoes!
Favorite color: Green
Favorite animals: Birds
Favorite dog breed(s): German Shepards and Retrievers
Favorite meme(s): Lemme Smash, Delet This, anything that involve Takumi from Fates.
Favorite emoji: The original Dragon Face
Favorite MG smiley: :yoshi:
Favorite Lukepi song: I don't even remember Luke's old stuff. I'm so sorry! ;~;
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: They're all cool, but Squirtle is the best cause Squirtle Squad and Wartortle. Blastoise is also a bro.
Last time you went outside: Yesterday
When's the last time you got warned: I don't even remember at this point.
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: All of them
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Everyone that I used to hang out with when I was more active
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: I just miss activity on here in general, but I understand the reasoning for the lack of it. I hope Pochi is okay though.
Favorite websites other than MG: Youtube, Serene's Forest, Mugenguild, Twitter
What did you accomplish in 2017: Finally got a good job that I liked a lot, even though it ended this year
What are you looking forward to in 2018: Going back to school, being more creative, just life in general.
What's on your bucket list: Make at least one full character or cast of characters.
How was your day today: Kinda meh, but thanks for asking!
What's your dream: To enjoy what I do with little judgement.
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: Favorite Console(s). New or Old.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I sprite, draw and I'm getting into game development, so if you guys like any of those things, we can be friends!
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: Disord is Sage(SageHarpuiaJDJ)#8101, twitter is @jarellejones
How do we save MG: I honestly don't know, but if the site was to be remade into something different, I'd gladly show my support! ^_^

Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:03 am
Site Moderator

this thread is more concise than the one i did last year i think but i'm pretty late to it w/e same deal every year

Name: you know it
Aliases: esper
Job: "in between"
Years active on MG: god like 7
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: luke
Favorite video games: monhun darksouls sh2 earthbound
Favorite music: bartok sq 5
Favorite literature: the joyce short story where the old man [redacted]
Favorite film: paris texas, any ozu film, there will be blood idk im basic
Favorite TV, anime: nathan for you season 3 episode 1
Favorite food: chicken alfredo
Favorite color: lavender
Favorite animals: my cats
Favorite dog breed(s): nice ones
Favorite meme(s): leave britney alone
Favorite emoji: tengu
Favorite MG smiley: headbang
Favorite Lukepi song: unreleased ones i worked on :)
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: bulbasaur
Last time you went outside: 3 hours ago
When's the last time you got warned: in like 2012
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: all
Other members of MG that you appreciate: the chat gang
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: pochi
Favorite websites other than MG: rym libgen gutenberg
What did you accomplish in 2017: made it
What are you looking forward to in 2018: doing things other than making it
What's on your bucket list: escape bad lifestyle
How was your day today: good
What's your dream: live happy in cold quiet place
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: what questions should be added for the 2020 census
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: hi
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: pm me for my discord
How do we save MG: let it die peacefully

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next