The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 11:16 am

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
The An Hero of Time wrote:
Yea, but.
3rd Character Databook is completely true (But Tobi and Madara have to seperate pages)
And if he was Obito was Tobi, he would not have known the Uchiha Clan secrets.
ONLY DANZO, KOMURA, HIRUZEN AND THE OTHER ELDER KNEW IT.
WHEN HE TAKES OFF HIS MASK, KISAME SAYS "Oh, I didn't know it was you, Lord Mizukage Madara Emeritus".
And the real reason Danzo wants Kabuto is probably to kill him so he could not tell anyone the truth about him being Tobi.

I'd have to agree with all of that except the last line. I just really don't think Danzo is Tobi or Obito..

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Waifu: You!
Also, the character databook says the proper romanizations for names, eg Might Guy is true, Pain is proper etc
And Zetsu has no village.
Also Kakashi's Mangekyo attack is called Kamui.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:38 am

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
Also, the character databook says the proper romanizations for names, eg Might Guy is true, Pain is proper etc

Well at least you made the world a little less dumber....
to Whoever said Kyuubi doesn't mean anything, they're wrong. Kyuu(Its actually just 1 u) means 9, Bi means tails.
Did everyone forget that Orochimaru wanted to kill the Akatsuki? I don't think he would try to keep the real Leader's Secrets from the people that are trying to kill them. Danzo has the Sharingan.......isn't that new.... by the time the series ends, everyone is going to have Sharingan >.>

I'M GOING TO BE ALL OF THE DRAGONS

Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
Shade wrote:

to Whoever said Kyuubi doesn't mean anything, they're wrong. Kyuu(Its actually just 1 u) means 9, Bi means tails.
Did everyone forget that Orochimaru wanted to kill the Akatsuki? I don't think he would try to keep the real Leader's Secrets from the people that are trying to kill them. Danzo has the Sharingan.......isn't that new.... by the time the series ends, everyone is going to have Sharingan >.>

f***!!!

lululul sarcasm is fun.

PS3 Info:

Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:21 am

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
Golden Ike wrote:
Shade wrote:

f#%$&!!!

lululul sarcasm is fun.

well its True >.>
I mean....even I Have the Sharingan >.>.................contacts level 3

Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Shade wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
Shade wrote:

f#%$&!!!

lululul sarcasm is fun.

well its True >.>

Oh your SO cool... and how much did those cost you..

PS3 Info:

Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:32 pm

Golden Ike wrote:
Shade wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
Shade wrote:

f#%$&!!!

lululul sarcasm is fun.

well its True >.>

idk my sister got them for me

Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Shade wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
Shade wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
Shade wrote:

f#%$&!!!

lululul sarcasm is fun.

well its True >.>

:facepalm: The only real use behind Sharingan contacts is if your going hardcore at a cosplay convention... I have always been interested in a Mangenkyo pair.. (usually about $70-$100) on average sites that sell them. Tell me, whats it like seeing through them? is the world tinted red? Is it clear, just looks like a sharingan to everyone else?

PS3 Info:

Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Golden Ike wrote:
Shade wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
Shade wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
Shade wrote:

f#%$&!!!

lululul sarcasm is fun.

well its True >.>

:facepalm: The only real use behind Sharingan contacts is if your going hardcore at a cosplay convention... I have always been interested in a Mangenkyo pair.. (usually about $70-$100) on average sites that sell them. Tell me, whats it like seeing through them? is the world tinted red? Is it clear, just looks like a sharingan to everyone else?

i wanted sharingan contacts too but i want to know do they actually replace glasses or contacts(meaning do they help you see) or are they just for show? Also WTF does Danzo have sharingan somebody TELL me! :evil: also also Tobi/Madara/Obito/Danzo whoever you think he is, he says he is Madara or he actually says he has the powers of Madara meaning he could be Tobi or even both. Madara has etenal mangekyou and since eternal means forever i don't think you can turn it off. Yet when Tobi showed his sharingan it wasn't eternal and when(IF) Danz showed his sharingan i don't think he would've had eternal sharingan either because that would've been a dead giveaway and we wouldn't have needed this discussion (argument).

Azure Flame wrote:
it was to long so I never got to beat it

Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:59 pm

It took a few re-reads on your post to try to figure wtf your saying..

Tobi is Madara, its been explained in the manga, end of story. As for your idea that eternal Magenkyo can't be shut off ... no.. eternal just means you can use it as many times as you want without going blind. This is acheived by takeing someone elses Mangenkyo eyes. This is what Madara did shortly after he went blind. Madara/Tobi can return his eyes to normal anytime he wants. Sasuke might go blind eventually from his own Mangenkyo aswell. However, Itachi gave him Mangenkyo powers, I don't really know if that counts as giveing the whole Mangenkyo to him so he won't go blind. Wether or not Kakashi will go blind from his Mangenkyo is debatable as his is a makeshift that he created during the Deidara chase.

PS3 Info:

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Azure Flame wrote:
Shade wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
Shade wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
Shade wrote:

f#%$&!!!

lululul sarcasm is fun.

well its True >.>

Thats part of the reason i told my sister to not get me Mangekyo, in the center of a Sharingan that is stage 3 there is still a pupil, in the Mangekyou Sharingan(Itachi's since Sasuke's is gay lulz) the pupil would be covered by a dark color, tinting the world in your eyesight when being worn, my contacts aren't just for show, i use them when i go to school since I can't Read from a distant and i sit in the back of the roomhough you can get a pair that DOESN'T(or does) change your eyesight.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:00 am

Waifu: You!
new chapter
It would appear that Danzo only has 1 Sharingan. Maybe he is half-Uchiha? He doesn't seem to be tired by it, like Kakashi sometimes is.
Oh, it's getting intense, all 5 Kages are going to meet...

Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:38 am

New chapter sucked. Nothing happened.

PS3 Info:

Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:06 pm

i know right? at least we saw suigetsu at the end of it so its all good, and we finally saw some f*** awsome samurai, samurai are cooler than ninja's IMO except for suigetsu of course.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 pm

angeldemonica wrote:
i know right? at least we saw suigetsu at the end of it so its all good, and we finally saw some f*** awsome samurai, samurai are cooler than ninja's IMO except for suigetsu of course.

You've lost any respect I had for you.

PS3 Info:

Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:49 pm
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 146  Next