The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:28 pm

[ 10 posts ] 
Light Origin. [Bio] 

[Failed RP bio, Locked and given up.]

He desperately searches the reason he goes on in life, though he finds nothing to guide him through his journey, he seeks the help. Though, slowly the truth comes to him: He lives for his friends. 11-26-09

Need I say more?

Last edited by UnexpectedLight on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:52 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
add more

Like what?

He desperately searches the reason he goes on in life, though he finds nothing to guide him through his journey, he seeks the help. Though, slowly the truth comes to him: He lives for his friends. 11-26-09

Need I say more?

Personality, for example. Powers? Species? Etc.
Plus, that's all fairly poorly detailed. Very low.
Check out every other GOOD BIO here and you should know what I'm talking about.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:46 am
Site Moderator

UnexpectedLight wrote:
Name: Light Origin Who names their child that?

Age: Fifteen, with the maturity higher then his age. Eh child prodigy I guess.

Bio: His past lies with his family in the shadows of the mountains down south, his previous village was massacred by a unknown source Why unknown? it's not like it'll be important to the RP most of the time right? Though it's probably some mythical demon or something., he seeks revenge but he does not think it is right. Though, people refer to him as "Shining Morrow"[Morrow as in wandering soul.] for reasons What reasons?, it is presumed that he only tells the people he trust his real name . As he grew up in his village, he was a prodigy in the arts of battle CHILD! PRODIGY! How the zell did he know/learn the "arts of battle"?, he was outside the village when his village was massacred Why, was he doing his business behind a bush?. So he moves around in the world, seeking what he wants most.

Emotional situation: He questions why he continues living Jump off a bridge already!, perhaps the truth is closer then he thinks Probably afraid of heights.

Equiped weapon[s]: Currently a long and wide Katana, barely used. Why a katana? Wait, where exactly does he live? If it's a medieval setting then...

Appearence: [ Image ]

~Edited~

[Will add more if told to. Edit: Am I allowed to use pictures? If not, I'll remove it and put a description instead.] Some make do with a picture, but for the rest of the RPers...so yes you should.

Cruddy review probably, but that's what I take from it.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:56 am

Waifu: I'm married
Not gonna lie, he looks like a f**

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:11 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: The Game
The sword in the picture does not look like a katana. Its like you took the appearance of Adell from Disgaea 2 and gave him Cloud's sword and blond hair.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:29 am
Site Moderator

Kittenpuncher wrote:
Not gonna lie, he looks like a f**

If he's from the game I think he's from, he actually had breasts.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:17 am
BR Member

UnexpectedLight wrote:
Name: Light OriginUmmm...what the heck?

Bio: His past lies with his family in the shadows of the mountains down south, his previous village was massacred by a unknown source, he seeks revenge but he does not think it is right. Though, people refer to him as "Shining Morrow"[Morrow as in wandering soul.] for reasonsYou could at least say "unknown reasons", it is presumed that he only tells the people he trust his real name. As he grew up in his village, he was a child prodigy in the arts of battle, he was outside the village when his village was massacred. So he moves around Get a thesaurus. in the world, seeking what he wants most. Which is?

Emotional situation: He questions why he continues living, perhaps the truth is closer then he thinks. Emo

Equiped weapon[s]: Currently a long and wide Katana, barely used. Then what does he usually use? His bare hands?

I know you like Cloud, but...

~Edited~

[Will add more if told to. Edit: Am I allowed to use pictures? If not, I'll remove it and put a description instead.]

Other: Needs more description. Give him race, more emotions, and personality.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:45 am

UnexpectedLight wrote:
Name: Light Origin

Bio: His past lies with his family in the shadows of the mountains down south, his previous village was massacred by a unknown source, he seeks revenge but he does not think it is right. Though, people refer to him as "Shining Morrow"[Morrow as in wandering soul.] for reasons, it is presumed that he only tells the people he trust his real name. As he grew up in his village, he was a prodigy in the arts of battle, he was outside the village when his village was massacred. So he moves around in the world, seeking what he wants most.

Emotional situation: He questions why he continues living, perhaps the truth is closer then he thinks.

Equiped weapon[s]: Currently a long and wide Katana, barely used.

~Edited~

[Will add more if told to. Edit: Am I allowed to use pictures? If not, I'll remove it and put a description instead.]

f***, what's with his name? Is he from some village where every baby was given a "cool" name? Add more details to his biography, IT LOOKS TOO CONVENIENT, like you KILLED EVERYONE HE KNOWS JUST SO THEY WON'T BOTHER YOU WHEN YOU ACTUALLY RP WITH HIM.
I'm also guessing he's THAT SUPER COOL NEUTRAL HERO GUY WITH SILVER HAIR WHO GOES "Hmph. Hmph." from that "emotional situation" thing.
His weapon is NOT a katana, unless you're not referring to the picture. And if he doesn't use it, what the hell does he use?
I won't even bother with the appearance.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:51 am
 [ 10 posts ]