The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:11 pm

[ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
The Sandbox: Rebirth 

OOC: Droppin' out.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Currently Playing: nothing anymore
OOC:Why?

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:25 am

OOC: Actually I, myself, will probably be inactive until I think of something interesting for my character to do.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:27 am

OOC:Damn you, you're supposed to go on adventures and s*** or stay in haven. Read the op.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
OOC: I'm still waiting on you to RP, Hypersmiley.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Hypersmiley wrote:
OOC:Damn you, you're supposed to go on adventures and s*** or stay in haven. Read the op.

OOC: I know, that's exactly why I said that I'm being inactive until I can think of what I want him to do.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:59 pm

As Victor aimed for the creature on the tree , it came into clarity and Victor lowered his bow and arrow slightly out of fear. Perched on that tree was a hairless, white, doglike humanoid creature. It pulled Its hands out from behind the tree revealing blood drenched claws and it still held up on the tree with just Its legs. It turned Its head, revealing a very unpleasant face to look at and showing Its glaring fangs ready to be used."You're quite an abomination" he mumbled and he pulled up his bow ready to fire again. With no warning the creature dropped to the ground and swatted Victor. He flew through the air for what felt like minutes but really was seconds and hit a tree hard landing on his back. Bleeding and with large chest wounds, he thought hard wondering who he was and where he was, he was Victor Zeledon after remembering being thrown like a ragdoll, he merely laughed. He looked around, slightly conscious and saw that the man had seen what just occured, but Victor could not stand and simply looked up at the sky unsure of whether or not he was about to die the way he had woken up. "Not like this, not like this".

Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Isaac watched in horror as the stranger was attacked by that hideous creature. He stood frozen as the man flew into the air, his flight stopped short as he slammed into a tree, he also muttered something Isaac didn't quite get. Isaac blinked, his body and senses coming back into his control, he took out his own bow and a couple of arrows and shot them straight at the monster. Not paying attention as to where this arrows landed, he runs over to the man. "Are you alright?" It would come in handy if he remembered any healing spells.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:57 am

As Victor laid on the floor, he heard the sound of arrows being released and the monster groaning In pain, then the man rushed over to him asking if he was alright. Victor simply chuckled and replied,"I'm fine, just didn't expect that". He then noticed the monster was pulling out some arrows from Its chest. Victor told the man," You should really get out of here, that thing is pissed off now".

Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:51 pm

"All the more reason to finish it off." Isaac said as he pulled out more arrows. But arrows weren't going to finish this thing off, he needed something else, he thought as he let the arrows go. "Flagratus scopus" He says suddenly. He then forms a huge fireball with his hands. Isaac stood there for a couple seconds, surprised by the spell he knew. He quickly shook his head to relieve him of the daze, and fires it straight at the monster. If it hit he as going to lose three arrows, but anything to stop this creature.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:05 am

Victor watched wideyed as the fireball hit the monster throwing it back into a tree. Seeing that the creature did not get back up, he felt relieved. He tested himself and stood up but could barely walk, he rested his hand on a tree and then limped his way to the rivers edge and spoke loudly to the man who saved them,"Thank you for that. I suppose I owe you a favor now. There's a city out in the grasslands. I would take you there but I'm not exactly in good condition as you can see". Victor looked at the river which had calmed down and saw a battered, bruised body, sliced up and bleeding. He pulled his cloak over his head and merely stared at the reflection.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:03 pm

OOC: Quick question: is there any like largely noticeable crime in Haven, or is it just more like your occasional street thug?

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:24 pm
Site Admin

OOC: Not really, its a utopia of sorts. Dawn could just smite anyone who did anything she didn't like in Haven. Of course petty crimes do happen.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:01 am

Isaac truly didn't know what to do. He didn't want to leave this man out here in the forest all vulnerable. But he didn't have physical strength to do anything about it. It was a conundrum. Maybe he could use a spell and try to heal him. But what language was that? Latin? He obviously knew Latin in his past, but didn't know it now. And it sorta just happened when he needed it most. So why isn't it happening now? Maybe he was the one who needs to get injured. "Well, how are you going to get back? Are you going to live out here until you heal?" He asked, maybe he could think of something in the mean time.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:12 am

"I'll find a way, If not then well, I'll meet our maker although I'm not eager for that" Victor responded. Feeling pain In his legs from standing, he sat down and spoke,"I'm pretty sure living here Isn't a great option as we both know". Victor looked at the man who seemed to be thinking over something and Victor told him, "I suppose you don't know any healing spells judging from the fact that you haven't used one yet".

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:49 pm
 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next