The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:01 pm

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
SSF2 Screenshot RPG 
BR Member

MGN Username: Doq
Currently Playing: one of thousands of variations of Solitaire
Waifu: Es
Sonario wrote:
Your attention please.
II don't like to keep people waiting without a good reason so I'd like to say: SSF2 Screenshot RPG Wrath of Goblin Wario will be on hiatus until the country-wide examination ends sometime in November or December.
Thanks for understanding.

Do what now?

Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:29 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Yellowkirbyguy
Currently Playing: Super Smash bros 3ds.
I really don't like the sound of a hiatus, so until Sonario returns, I shall take over with my own RPG. Please note that i might not be as committing as he is. But i will try my best. It actually did take me a day to write this up though. I am on holdiays for 2 weeks, so i'll try to check up here regularly. Sometimes the situations can change and i wont be here if does happen, I'm sorry. if it happens continuously,you can PM me to volunteer then on a majority vote, you will take over. However, this will most likely happen after October 5 so lets try and keep this up until then!

The Illustrious Journey to the Smash Convention!
Based of the Screenshots thread and it was the only idea i can come up so far

The Introduction
The Smash Convention is Here! Or rather, on a very Long Road that you must take
Your Starting off position will be at Saturn Valley. For More information, here's my Avatar.

God dang it WAKE UP

Y.Kirby- Hey guys! and welcome to Saturn Valley! If you want to Participate, Post your information about yourself in reply to this! (Note if you have already posted information before and want to use that, just quote yourself and post it below, if you want to make changes to it, please put it in This colour so i know what you have changed)

Along with my buddy here, We'll provide a slew resources to start you off! but before we do that, let us explain how the system works

Attacking: show
-updated-The attacking system
Because of unlimited possiblities of attacks, You can only Bring in 3 attacks per battle!
To prevent over powered-ness there will be a wait on certain attacks such as Special attacks being charged up for a turn.
More will be explained in "Types of attacks"

The Types of attacks
There are 3 types of attacks, each one will take up the three attacks you can choose respectively

Here our Mario and Megaman Bots will demonstrate some moves

The Basic attack
The most basic attack.
This type of attack can be used and does not require for the player to wait a turn to use it, so it can be used repetitively with out the need of charging, so it wont affect your charge.

Strong attack
A stronger attack than the basic attack.
This Attack requires one turn to charge up (So 1 charge is required), It will deduct 1 charge each time you use it, after using a strong attack once, you may use it at any other charge but -1, -2 and -3 but it will still deduct 1 charge each timeyou use it. (e.g, you use it at 0 charge, your charge decreases to -1 and you'll be forced to guard)

The Special/Smash attack
This attack is the strongest move a player can use, Since it is the strongest attack, It will require 5 turns to charge up, once used, the Charge Counter will reset to Zero so another 5 turns will be needed to use it again.

Additionally when the players charge reaches 7 Their special attack they have chosen will replace their Smash attack and the charge will reset to zero once a special attack has been used.

A smash attack used at 6 charge will bring the charge down to 1

A special attack can be used to hit all enemies.

Optionally the player can chose to use a smash attack at any charge HOWEVER This will bring your charge to -3(Negative 3) Even if the charge is at 4, it will reduce it to -3. A negative charge means that you are powerless and can not perform ANY Attacks
Your Guard will still be unusable until -1 charge, and Basic attack are unusable until 0 charge so be careful when using this attack.
EG-

So, Your attack slot will be
1. Basic attack.
2. Strong attack.
3. Smash/special attack

That about does it for the Attack system.

Charging: show
The Charge system
The Charge system is pretty basic, at the start of a battle, because the battle will start at "Turn 0" you will have 0 charge, as a turn finishes, you gain 1 charge, (EG end of turn. +1 charge) As mentioned in the "Types of attacks" certain attacks will take away charge. However, what it did not mention is what happens if you use a strong attack at 5 charge.

So a strong attack can be used at 5 Charge , but will reduce the charge to 4 charge meaning you cannot use a smash attack. until charge reaches 5 again.

You can have a maximum charge of 7. and a minimum of -3

Charge will always start at 0. (Including the start of any battle)

the 7th Charge can only be obtained by leveling up to level 3.

Smash attacks used at 6 charge will reduce your charge to 1

Guards can be used at any charge but -3 and -2

That's it for the charge section.

Leveling: show
The Leveling system
(I'm not too good with leveling)
You initially start off at level 1. Since you have Every attack that you know, for every 2 levels gained. You can choose to add an extra attack to your Basic attack, This means it'll now become a basic combo rather than just one attack.

For every 6 levels, You can add an additional Strong attack to add to your strong attack. Like the basic attack this means that You can now perform a strong attack Combo. rather than just one Strong attack

Smash/Special attacks will not be affected by levels as they're generally the most powerful attacks

You will start off with no Special attack and a maximum charge of 5.
At level 2 Your charge increases to 6.

Experience will be determined by my self and how challenging the battle was.
For each level Up, You will receive 3 battle points (BP or bp). these points can be used to increase the damage of an attack.
More will be explained in the "Damage" Section.

That's about it for Leveling.

-updated-Damage: show
Damage System
The Damage system will be a set number for players

Basic attack= 1
Strong attack = 3
Smash attack= 6
Special attack= 15

Optionally, you can choose to lose damage points from a particular attack and add it to another HOWEVER you can only do this one point per level and one point only. (So you can't deduct 2 basic/strong/smash/special attack points. and you can't deduct your basic attack AND you're strong attack or Basic attack and Smash attack or Basic attack and Special attack and so on so forth

E.G Level 1 ordinary Pikachu Basic attack deals two, but strong attack deals 2 as well,
Or - Basic attack does 0 damage, but strong attack does 4 damage

Enemies will have varying Damage outputs. so be careful out there.

Heres how BP will be used to increase strength. so you could call it the BP trading system i guess.

2 BP= +1 basic attack damage

5BP= +1 Strong attack damage

10BP= +1 Smash attack damage

15BP +1 Special attack damage (Unavailable to level 1 and 2 players)

25BP= x2 basic attack damage.

50BP= x2 Strong attack damage.

75BP= x2 Smash attack damage

100BP= X2 Special attack damage (though i doubt the rp will last long enough to make it here.)

You start off with no BP.

Critcal hits
These are random occurring, they can happen to you or the enemy, it's chance my friend.

That about does it for the Damage system

Guard: show
Guard system

Guard will ALMOST ALWAYS reduce damage by half.

There will be no decimals, so the attack is automatically rounded DOWN (not up).

So a equation for that.

Megaman's (Level 1 Strong attack against Mario's Guard

3 attack (Half of three is 1.5, rounded down to 1.)

Mario takes 1 damage

Megaman's Basic attack(Level 1) on Mario's Guard

1 damage (half of 1 is 0.5 rounded down to zero)
Mario takes no damage

Magaman's(Level 1) Smash attack on Mario's Guard

6 damage (Half of 6 is 3, no rounding neccesary)

Mario takes 3 damage.

So a basic equation is

Damage divided by 2 = Total damage.

Comboes
When you do perform a combo... Guard halves every attack you make.

So the equations are
(Example for a person who has not spent any BP on their attacks)

Basic attack
(1 divided by 2= 0.5 rounding down to 0)
0+0=0.

Strong attack
(3 divided by 2 =1.5 rounding down to 1)
1+1=2
ect.

When a person is guarding, No one can get a critical hit on them

[b]You automatically guard at -1 charge.

That's about it for Guard

Health and HP: show
Health/HP System
at Level 1 You're Health/HP will start at 20

For every Level you gain you will gain 10hp

Optionally, if you sacrifice the 3BP that you gained as well from leveling up, you can add an additional 10hp Making a total Hp gain of 20.

Or even If you sacrifice the 10hp you gained from leveling up, you can add an additional 3BP, Making a total of 6BP gained from a level up.

That's About it for HP

Traveling: show
Traveling.
When traveling, you will be asked which way to go.
EG
From quiet valley you stared your journey in, you have been given the option by The Yellow Kirby to pick a ticket, he has shown you 3 tickets. Which one Will you take? Or will you choose to train some more?

The First ticket.
The Second Ticket.
The Third Ticket.
Train some more.

(Obviously where you'll end up will be up to me, and chance. If you choose to stay put, then you remain in the same area of course.)

That does it for the Travelling.

Talking: show
Talking
As with Every RPG there is talking. So basically, you can talk at anytime unless if an event has occurred that made you unable to speak. If You're an animal and cannot speak, you must still Translate what you have said.

There also will be those times when you have to choose who/what to talk to/about

EG
You are confronted by two friendly Pikachu's one of them is sad, one of them is happy, which one will you talk to?

The Sad one
The Happy one
Both.

That's the talking section done.

Items: show
Items
Generally, this RP wont have much items, but there are a few things you should know

The most common items will be recovery items.

Attacking/defending items are rare.

Attack/Guard Booster items are extremely rare.

For now There will be the following items.

Recovery
Food- Recovers 5 hp
Maxim Tomato- Recovers Half your maximum HP (Eg you are currently at 10hp, your max hp is 50, half of 50 is 25 so you will recover 25hp bringing you to 35hp)
Heart container- Revives you to full hp (Can not be used unless if you're dead.)

Attacking
Homerun Bat- Has 2 uses, does a steady 10 damage or you can use up the two uses to perform a homerun which will deal 20 damage (This changes if you automatically start off with one)

Beam Sword- Has 5 uses, does a steady damage of 6 and cannot be charged (this changes if you automatically start off with one)

Booster items

Super Mushroom Doubles the user's Attacks for 2 two turns.

Poison Mushroom- Halves the user's attacks for 2 turns.

Starting off with an item

Items are what they are, A person RP-ing as Lloyd will automatically have a sword, so Llyods Sword will be counted as their basic/strong/smash/special attack

If you start off with an attacking item, you must either incorporate that as your basic/strong/smash/special attack, or at some point you can ditch the item FOREVER and revert to the characters attacks.

Traits: show
Traits

You must tell me What traits your character has, they can't be ridiculous like "My character has immortality so he can't die"

Everyone is mortal including me
You cannot have a trait that allows you to have a random chance of OHKO (One hit Knockout)
Your trait can't affect Charge or BP.
If your trait looks good, I'll accept it and most likely continue with the story plot.
If it doesn't, then i'll ask for a different trait.
If you try 5 times and i can't accept them all, you will have No Traits at all.
Your character only has a maximum of Five traits and will be earned through leveling.

Your second trait will be available at level 5
Third trait at level 15
Fouth trait at Level 25
And Fifth Trait at level 50

So a example would be
Y.Kirby Is naturally Giant sized, so he has a bonus 15HP(First trait) Because he is Giant sized, He has a bonus 3 attack (Second trait) and So on.

Flaws: show
Flaws!
As the name suggests, Flaws are what your character is really bad at.
Your character must have at least 2 flaws.
EG Y.Kirby has a habit of sleeping alot, so once every 4 turns he'll sleep for that turn.(First Flaw) He also has a habit of getting himself into trouble Which increases encounter chances.

Speed and Turns: show
Speed and the turn system
There will be no Speed system, so the turn system will act in this order

Player > enemies > Player > Enemy.... Ect.

If there are multiple enemies it will go much the same

Player > Enemy 1> Enemy 2> Enemy 3> Player....ect

So, you post your attacks, and i'll post my reactions, and my attacks.

You are the player.

teaming up: show
Teaming up
sometimes you might encounter a different player upon your journey.
both you and The other Player will have the option to team up.
Saturn valley is the starting point so no one is allowed to team up there. UNLESS if you're planning to be with that person for the entire RP.

-UPDATED-Battle Phases: show
Battle Phases
If you encounter or are challenged to a battle i will mark out

Battle phase!
to symbolise that you are now in battle and

Battle End!
To symbolise that the battle has ended.

Battle Options
Battle options are as Follows. (This will be basically the menu box for fighting)

(assuming that this is a level 1 player at the start of a match)

Fight (You attack the opponent)- Basic attack, Strong attack Smash attack Special attack (Note, when fighting multiple enemies, you can choose which one to hit.)

Guard (You take half damage for this turn).

Use an Item- Burger(Food), ect

Run away.

Do nothing.

Your charge is currently at 0/5

HP- 20/20

Status- Normal.

Status
Normally, you're always in "Normal Status"
For now, Only Charge and Booster items can affect Status. There will be No poison, Paralysis.

If you have a -2 or a -3 charge, your condition is "Immobile"(Can not move.)

Enemies: show
I will take control of each enemy.

Enemies have a slightly different Damaging system compared to Players.
Different enemies can deal different amounts of damage
E.G- a level one Wild Pikachu may have a basic attack damage of Two rather than one.

The same may happen but instead has a lower basic attack
E.G- A level 3 wild Jigglypuff has a basic attack damage of 1

Or they could have entirely different damage (Note, Basic attack will never be higher than strong attack)
E.G- A level 2 Gorrilla has 1 basic attack damage, 4 strong attack damage, and 8 Smash attack damage.

Enemies still have their own charge, and their charge is based on what level they are and their charge always starts at 0.

That said, they may be able to perform combo's even though they might not be a sufficient level.

They also can have a very different HP to a player's

And of course, they sometimes might be carrying items as well.

If the enemy chooses to guard it will go first and guard for the rest of that turn

1000 exp points to level up no matter what level you are

Starting off
Y.Kirby-Hey! Welcome to Saturn valley young/old smashers! I assume you are here for the application for the Smash Convention! Oh it is a rather fun , entertaining event, but unfortunately, i can't let you get an application without knowing who you are! So tell tell us. Who are you and Who do you want to speak to? C'mon, don't judge us because of our size!

Speak to Y.Kirby
Speak to P. Yoshi
Speak With Both.

(If there is a problem with getting the super mushrooms for the characters, that's okay, but it is more better if you try to get the sizes right. and i'll try my best to get your details right. And for that matter, You can not edit your character's colour by using paint or photoshop or any accessory that can change this however, if it's an affect that you are willing to pull, *Glowing eyes or body* I will NOT put that in my posts
EG I will not post a screen shot of that, but i will react to it..
Also if there's something that i should add/change let me know. and feel free to ask questions.)

Chopper wrote:
And then there was Trainer James. Little Jim was the only one in the bike gang...who had to use training wheels.

School's getting a bit more important, so i'll be on less frequently due to this.

3ds Friend code~ 4210-4750-3059
Pm me if you've added me so i can add ya back please

Last edited by Yellokirbyguy on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:50 am
BR Member

Sure I'll do this.

Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Wow first character. Edited to the RP standards in the Tutorial by kiki

[ Image ]
Dr.Kirby, The 7th Protector of the Universe
Name: Dr. Sinen Dominicux Kirby, PhD; but nobody actually calls him by his first name, like, ever.

Age: Due to recent advances by his creator; Dr. Hyberweij, PhD; Dr.Kirby can't die of old age, but he is not immortal (he can still be killed). Dr.Kirby has lived 5237 years as of today.

Role: Dr.Kirby is primarily a Swordsman, but can play the other roles quite well. (except for furry, as he isn't :wee: )

Physical Appearance: Dr.Kirby stands 8 ft tall. From a creation mess-up, Dr.Kirby is green, rather than pink, unlike other citizens of his community. Dr.Kirby has red glowing eyes, glowing brighter with the more power he has. Dr.Kirby has no hair, nose, or eyebrows. :wee: On Dr.Kirby's left cheek is a scar in the shape of an X. He won't tell anybody where it is from, but it may have something to do with Dariantou Smash Brothers X. Although he looks weak on the outside, Dr.Kirby has trained for more than 4500 years, after the passing of his creator. Dr.Kirby wears a cape with a black hood, which seems to hold more than Link's tunic, and that's saying something.

Background (note: does reiterate some things) and Personality: The 7th protector of the universe. Dr.Kirby sports a black hooded cape (not shown) and wields the sword of the universe, called Predicux. The names on this sword (not shown) are it's past, present, and future wielders. There are 10 names on this sword: Si, Kinker, Josephine, Jailie, Josie, Keeby, Sinen, Sophie, Jacob, and Kirby. On the sword's handle is the phrase "Konqerindystroi RB7", which when pronounced is "Conquer and Destroy." RB7 is the name of Dr.Kirby's air fleet on his home planet, Dreamland-21, it being an acronym for Ranks Beta. Nobody truly knows why the 7 is there, however there have been remarks of the 7 being that he is the 7th Protector. Standing 8 ft tall (not shown here, he has a shrink mushroom), he is also the tallest of the Protectors and an IQ of 417 also makes him the smartest. Dr.Kirby has almost died 17 times in his past; which brings out his high-risk, high-reward attitude. Dr.Kirby's past is greatly unknown, but there are old rumors of a rival red Kirby and a super forum of his.
Dr.Kirby takes pride in his work and considers himself very humble. However, this does lead him to various situations where he has too much pride. Dr.Kirby is very precise and exact, usually not working with others unless they know him very well. Dr.Kirby destroyed his home planet because it wasn't the way he wanted it, TWENTY TIMES! Dr.Kirby lives on the edge, never giving up, nearly dying many times. He is also very blunt, making many decisions without thinking things through, which does get him into trouble.

History: Dr.Kirby was created in a lab by Dr. Hyberweij 5237 years ago by a mistake in Hyber's attempt at making a Kirby for himself. Because of this, Dr.Kirby has always looked like he's 26. For about 1000 years Hyber has taught him his extensive knowledge on the world before finding the Predicux sword. Hyber, a sword collector, tried to take it home, only to electrocute him. Hyber died of electrocution seven minutes later, leaving Dr.Kirby in an emotional coma for five hundred years. When Dr.Kirby woke, the Predicux sword was still there. Determined to avenge the death of Hyber, Dr.Kirby took the Predicux sword into his hand and set off. Later he realizes there's nobody to avenge his death. Dr.Kirby begins his training, as is constantly honing his abilities, even today. Much after his early past is not known.

Weapon(s): Wields the sword of the universe, called Predicux. A high tech advancement of a sword. Electrocutes anybody not worthy to wield it. Found when out sword finding with Dr. Hybrweij and began wielding it shortly after his death.

Talent(s): Dr.Kirby is an expert computer hacker as well as the ability to create tools out of mere scraps.

Abilities: Dr.Kirby can learn to do anything and master most things in about two weeks.

Weaknesses: An exact copy of himself; or the irreversible destruction of his sword, Predicux.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:46 pm
YIM WWW

Doqtor Kirby: show
Y.Kirby- Hmm...Doqtor Kirby...He's a Kirby...oh and some nice history....alright...

Y.Kirby- Open the door Saturn!
Mr Saturn(The one with the camera)- Ohh our first traveler! Goodie!

You hear a faint echo from outside the waiting room that you are currently stationary in it. Light begins to shine brightly into the room as the door has opened in front of you, you are then escorted by a Mr. Saturn who wears a camera around his entire body. "Right this way....err. Doqtor Kirby" the Saturn Said. Upon leaving the waiting room, you are now in Saturn Valley, before you is The Yellow Kirby.

Y.Kirby- Haaaaiiii! And welcome to Saturn Valley traveler! I will be talking to you as my buddy Yoshi is out....eating...anywho you can call me Kirby, or Yellow.

Y.Kirby- As you must know already, The Smash Convention is on! Exciting right? Unfortunately, teleporters don't exist and Black Mage of the 9th is too lazy to teleport anywhere, so with that in mind... Your report told me that you wield a weapon and this weapon is of high importance i understand. You may keep it, but it will now become your Basic, Strong, Smash and later, Special attacks. And i shall ask you to hold back your weapon until a battle begins for now, as we are in, well, not the most active valley you've ever seen.

Y.Kirby-It also seems that you're quite indeed powerful, however, A Smash con agreement was announced yesterday and it just so happened that the scaling system was never introduced, so we're resetting all power levels of new travelers. Sorry for the inconvenience but you start at Level 1. And as per traveler agreements, and being the manager of this, I must train you in preparation on your journey. So, Let us begin.

Y.Kirby- *Offscreen* You see them look-a-likes of Mario and Megaman? For your training, you must fight at least one of them before you can leave here.

The Giant Yellow Kirby has instructed you to fight at least one bot. Which one will you choose?

The Mario Bot(Level 1)
The Megaman Bot(Level 1)
Both (Both Level 1)

Chopper wrote:
And then there was Trainer James. Little Jim was the only one in the bike gang...who had to use training wheels.

School's getting a bit more important, so i'll be on less frequently due to this.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:04 am
BR Member

Dr.K: I've never actually had to look UP at somebody, how tall are you?
Nevermind that's irrelevant.
I'll take on both the Merio and Mage Men

Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:20 pm
YIM WWW

Note- "Battle phases" and "Attacking" have been updated, and A new section called "Enemies" has been added, please check them if you haven't already

Doqtor Kirby: show
Y.Kirby-Alright! Looks like you're ready to go, so without further ado, let us begin the battle!

Mario Bot- Let's-a-go!
Megaman Bot- Let's do it!

Battle Phase!

Vs. Mario bot and Megaman Bot!

Mario bot
Level = 1

Max HP =15/15

Charge = 0/5

Items= None

Status = Normal.

Mario's selected attacks

Basic attack = Weak Jab
Damage= 1

Strong attack = Turning Kick
Damage = 3

Smash attack = Raging Fireball.
Damage = 6

Is not at a high enough level to perform a special attack

Traits= It's a bot, it has no special traits.
Flaws= Designed by a Mr Saturn, not exactly up to scale and may power down at any time.

Megaman bot
Level = 1

Max HP = 10/10

Charge = 0/5

Items = None

Status = Normal.

Megaman's Selected attacks
Basic attack = Weak particle cannon shot.
Damage = 2

Strong attack = Low Kick
Damage = 4

Smash attack = Fist cannon
Damage = 6

Traits = It's a bot, it doesn't have anything special about it.
Flaws = Designed by a team of Mr Saturn was meant to be programmed to upgrade itself but instead it sometimes goes berserk and it's attacks miss or hits a teammate.

Neither the Mario Bot nor the Megaman bot has chosen to guard them selves for this turn.

It is Dr. K's Turn
Level 1

Max HP = 20/20

Charge - 0/5

Items - The Yellow Kirby has given you a heart container for this battle

Status = Normal.

You are not at a high enough level to perform a special attack

Please select your attacks for this battle. (When you do, post your turn. then i'll do the enemies reaction and they'll attack then you ect.)

Chopper wrote:

Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:19 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
My first time RPing. If I do something wrong...sorry!

Name: Dihaiqal

Role: Furry

Alignment: Neutral Good

Physical Appearance: He's 5 ft tall. He wears a wristwatch in his left hand.
Even though he doesn't look chubby, his weight is 55kg :shock: . He had a birthmark on his right knee.
He also has brown eyes and glows randomly. He wears green shoes that makes him run faster.
He also wears glasses (not shown). He wears white gloves that makes his punches become stronger.
He has a mole on his left wrist which he covers it with his wristwatch. He has a tail which he usually use
it as a self-defense.

Background and personality: He's calm and kind. Even though he's calm, if people make him angry, he "flips out"
and beat anyone around him. He practices Tae-kwon-do and got a yellow belt as of now.
He used to got bullied when he was young, but as the time goes, he become strong as he's able to
KO a bully with one punch. He can draw well and was liked by his friends and his sister. He never gives up and
will do anything, even if it's very risky. He can be pretty lazy.

Weapon: He wields a cannon that shoots electrical ball made by his ancestor. It was stated that the electrical ball
is powerful as its almost able to kill enemies. However, the ball will overheat the cannon. So, it can only be used
once a week.

Talent: He can run quickly that even his friends can't beat him. He can also do the cartwheel. He can play any board games.

Weaknesses: Fire, dust, getting mocked and sharp objects.

Last edited by Vanilla on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:05 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: 3ds
I'm so bored, I guess joining this would make things fun

Name: Sawneek

Alignment: Neutral
Occupation: He is the manager of the company of annoying dicks and memes
Physical Appearance: Same as Sonic, except his color
Background and Personality: He's annoying. And he doesn't think twice before making fun of anyone. Even himself. He used to work for Eggman before coming here
History:
Weapon(s): his p**** acts as a gun
Talents: Is good at escaping from prisons, cages, torture camps, etc etc and strangely good at aiming guns or other long ranged weps
Abilities: Can run almost as fast as Sonic and can swim fast
Weaknesses: Pulling his p**** hurts like hell and if he slips he cant get up unless someone helps him up

Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:57 am

Dihaiqual: show
P.Yoshi- Hmmm, Dihaiqual...seems kinda sad that he was bullied, mm.

P.Yoshi-Alright. You guys can let him in!
Mr saturn(The one with the camera) Another traveler? Gee that's wonderful!

As you are in the waiting room, the door in front of you slowly opens, a Mr. Saturn comes before you "Right this way D...I'm sorry, Dihaiqual? Sorry, it's Dihaiqal? Yes yes my mistake i apologise for that. Let us move" The Saturn escorts you out the door, and into a completely new scene, a peaceful, yet rather weird place inhabited by Mr. Saturn. Before you is a Giant Purple-ish Pink Yoshi.

P.Yoshi- Hey there Young traveler! Sorry i'm not posing or anything, this platform and with my size....yeah, anyway! I assume you're here to go on the loooong road to The Smash convention? the wait's worth it lemme tell you!
But hey, I don't even know what a teleporter is, so I'm guessing they don't exist. Also, if by some chance your one of those dudes who could just appear at these places, yeah it wont work. So, no teleporting and whatever else you guys call it.

You said on your report that you could K.O Bullies in one hit? Wow very nice! buuuut, That wont work due to new Smash Agreements under the law, no one is to start off just super powerful, And that electro ball thingy ya got? Yeah i can't really do much about that but that thing will only be available to you as a special attack Okay? So you'll start off at level 1! Because you're at level 1 I must also begin your training!

See them two robots that look like Mario and Megaman? You're gonna have to challenge one of them, and then i'll let ya out of here!

You have been directed to battle at least one of the two bots Who will you verse?

The Mario Bot
The Megaman Bot
Both

Awesome: show
Y.Kirby- Hmm... Oh...well that's nice. Yeah this wont do, Sawneek, if you're willing to join I'm going to have to ask you to change your weapon, Smash regulators don't want this sort of stuff.

Ooc- I am going to keep this as clean as possible. So, that mean's no p**** guns ect...

Chopper wrote:

Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:44 am

my choice: show
Man, that's a tough choice.....
..........*minutes of thinking later*
I choose to fight the red one!

Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:57 am
YIM WWW

Dihaiqal: show
Ah...if my colour skills are right...that means you'll be facing Mario! Good luck!

.Mario Bot- Lets-a-go!

Battle Phase!

Vs. Mario bot

Level = 1

Max HP = 15/15

Charge = 0/5

Items= None

Status = Normal.

Mario bot's Selected attacks

Basic attack = Weak Jab
Damage= 1

Strong attack = Turning Kick
Damage = 3

Smash attack = Raging Fireball.
Damage = 6

Traits= It's a bot, it has no special traits.
Flaws= Designed by a Mr Saturn, not exactly up to scale and may power down at any time.

The Mario Bot has decided to not guard for this turn.

It is Dihaiqal's Turn

Level 1

Max HP = 20/20

Charge = 0/5

Item's = The Yoshi has given you a Heart container for this battle

You are not at a high enough level to perform a Special attack

Please select your attacks, once you have post up your turn and then i (As the enemy) will react and post my turn and then you ect.

Chopper wrote:

Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:17 am

attacks: show
Basic attack=Punch
Damage=2
Strong attack-=Tail swipe
Damage=3
Smash attack=Clap
Damage=5

Unable to perform a special attack

Traits: He likes to drink energy drinks. So he'll recover 1 HP each 5 turns.
Flaws: Fire is his weakness. So, getting hit by fire attack will cause more damage on him
Dihaiqal decided not to guard for this turn

Last edited by Vanilla on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:00 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: 3ds
EDITED WITH EDITS

I'm so bored, I guess joining this would make things fun

Name: Sawneek

Alignment: Neutral
Occupation: He is the manager of the company of annoying dicks and memes
Physical Appearance: Same as Sonic, except his color
Background and Personality: He's annoying. And he doesn't think twice before making fun of anyone. Even himself. He used to work for Eggman before coming here
History:
Weapon(s): he can turn others into sawneeks momentarily with his EYES OF DOOM
Talents: Is good at escaping from prisons, cages, torture camps, etc etc and strangely good at aiming guns or other long ranged weps
Abilities: Can run almost as fast as Sonic and can swim fast
Weaknesses: Pulling his p**** hurts like hell and if he slips he cant get up unless someone helps him up

Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:12 am
BR Member

PAWNCH: show
Dr.Kirby
Lv.1
HP 20
Charge 0
[One heart container]
Normal.

Dr.Kirby has selected these attacks:
Basic: Weak Jab - 1 Damage
Strong: Weak Slash - 3 Damage
Smash: Spin Attack - 7 Damage

Unable to perform a special attack.

Traits - Dr.Kirby's guard is replaced with a Counter. Doesn't do any damage at this time, just guards.
Flaws - He can't have an exact clone of himself on the battlefield.

Dr.Kirby has decided not to guard on this turn.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:58 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: baseball.
Here it goes:u guys make cool pics while i make boring ones :(

RG4L | Champ wrote:
This is my first RPG so i'm sorry if i did something wrong.

[ Image ]

Name:Chaos Knight

Role:Swordsman

Physical appearance:He is 6 feet tall.He wears a mask so nobody can see his face,he has a black cape which can turn into wings so that he can fly and the cape has mystical powers,he has blue eyes which turn black when he is sad,red when angry and green when tired.He has no hair and his right wing has a scar that goes from the tip of the wing to the end of the wing.He says he got it when he tried to steal from the rich and evil lord Haxio.

Background:Chaos Knight always has his mask on and his face has only been seen by his dead parents.His cape can transform into wings to fly and can allow him to use the power of darkness to alter the universe and go trough dimensions.Ever since his parents died he took his fathers sword and decided to get revenge on the killer of his parents,the swords name is lagiacrus which has written trough the whole sword "revenge" and the sword is able to produce electricity which is let out in every hit and when he is angry the sword will generate a large amount of electricity and release it all in a huge shock wave of doom but when he is tired it will fail to produce electricity and when sad the sword will produce less electricity then normal.

Personality:He is normally calm and patient,never takes a decision without thinking it,he will acknowledge defeat and honor whoever defeated him but when he is challenged to battle he will let all his anger out and strike fast and strong and defeat anyone who comes near his path,he destroyed the city of Moga and was placed in prison for 5 years until he escaped and now he is back in the streets looking for revenge.

History:He was born in november 15 1994 and when he was 11 his parents were killed and he barely managed to get away alive and he then hided for 5 months to then go back to his house to find his parents dead.After many hours of crying he went to his parents room and took out a mask and he decided he was gonna make the man who killed his parents pay and then he took his fathers sacred sword and went out on a quest to find the killer,after 7 years he has yet to find the killer but he is still out there looking for revenge.

Weapon:The sacred sword of the chitu clan,called lagiacrus.A strong weapon made with the powers of the underwater leviathan lagiacrus to control electricity made by the chitu tribe for the leader of their clan to protect them from ceadeus.

Talent:He is a expert thief that has only failed to steal from lord Haxio and he can control darkness and electricity.

Weaknesses:Fire,light and the destruction of his mask,cape or sword and the memory of his dead parents.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:37 pm
 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next