The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 11:04 am

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
Am I the only one who thinks Chrono Trigger needs to come back?

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:00 am

Maybe it's just me, but I hope we get some more diverse anime characters. Luffy is cool, but I feel like people would see him coming from a mile away. I'd rather see someone more unexpected like Ed Elric, or Yugi-Oh. Not saying we can't have one of them and Luffy, but I just want to put the idea out there.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:44 pm

0_ZeroSuitUser_0 wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but I hope we get some more diverse anime characters. Luffy is cool, but I feel like people would see him coming from a mile away. I'd rather see someone more unexpected like Ed Elric, or Yugi-Oh. Not saying we can't have one of them and Luffy, but I just want to put the idea out there.

How about InuYasha, Natsu, Yusuke?

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Goku2500 wrote:
0_ZeroSuitUser_0 wrote:

No idea who those people are. The only anime's I've ever watched are FMA, Yugi-Oh, and DBZ.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
Inuyasha was in SSF1.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:11 pm

MGN Username: JalStar
Currently Playing: SSF2
Goku2500 wrote:

Nope, here's my predictions:
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=39274&start=1905#p1451295

Click to expand thumbnail
Jamaica to be exact... :)
Check out my friend's shop here: https://www.redbubble.com/people/jo3HD/shop?asc=u

Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:16 pm

Goku2500 wrote:

Yes.
0_ZeroSuitUser_0 wrote:

Not a bad idea, but that would be kinda pushing it, seeing as we don't even have Luffy yet.
Goku2500 wrote:

InuYasha was deconfirmed already, alongside Mega Man X, Mr. Incredible, Young Link, Blade, and Blue.
JalStar wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:

Nope, here's my predictions:
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=39274&start=1905#p1451295

Luffy - Definitely.
Cloud - A good possibility.
Zero - I don't think he'd make the cut.
Shadow/Knuckles - Shadow would probably get in before Knuckles, but both would be nice.
Lucario - Would be cool if we got him, but Mewtwo has a better chance.
Crono - Not gonna happen.
Bayonetta - This actually doesn't seem too far fetched at all. I think they were gonna have PAC-MAN playable anyway, but the fact that he was revealed for SSB4 was a coincidence.
Tetsuo - We'd probably need Luffy in this before we start expanding our horizons on anime.

What, no King Dedede? Screw you.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 pm

my wish list
k dedede
knucles
falco
rob
andy
lip
luffy/yugi oh
ryu
dog hunt dog
mewto
king k rool
diddy kong

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:14 pm

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
pokerninja2 wrote:
spid3y916 wrote:
Crow Riolu wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:
I hope Lucas and Mewtwo become unlockables in v1.0 because they were the two best DLC characters in SSB4 in my opinion! Not to mention they are both highly requested.

Mewtwo seems like he has a shot here, but I really don't see Lucas making the roster. To me, Ness seems like the only Mother rep we need.

Also, to those who disagree with what is announced so far will be the full Beta roster, explain to me why they made a wallpaper illustrating all of the playable characters so far. I'd like to hope that they're not stupid enough make that if the full roster for Beta wasn't revealed.

Anyone with paint.net could make that same wallpaper in a few minutes. I'll be back soon.

Actually I made it in Photoshop, but I see your point (though it took longer than a few minutes since you had to make sure all characters are somewhat visible and not completely blocked).

Thanks for proving my point - If another character got revealed for Beta, say King Dedede (because he's the best in the series and anyone who disagrees should sit in a hole), then they'd have to redo the entire wallpaper to make room for the new character and make sure he wouldn't be blocked, and wouldn't be blocking other characters. That's not to say this won't be the roster in the finished product, but it just seems silly to make something like a wallpaper showcasing all of the characters in Beta when all of the characters aren't announced yet.

You know that the FB cover photo was made with the characters revealed up until Smash Con. By that logic, that should have been the roster for Beta. And that was before Sandbag, PAC-MAN and Pit were revealed.

Last edited by TheBlue10 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:35 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
pokerninja2 wrote:
spid3y916 wrote:
Crow Riolu wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:
I hope Lucas and Mewtwo become unlockables in v1.0 because they were the two best DLC characters in SSB4 in my opinion! Not to mention they are both highly requested.

Mewtwo seems like he has a shot here, but I really don't see Lucas making the roster. To me, Ness seems like the only Mother rep we need.

Also, to those who disagree with what is announced so far will be the full Beta roster, explain to me why they made a wallpaper illustrating all of the playable characters so far. I'd like to hope that they're not stupid enough make that if the full roster for Beta wasn't revealed.

Anyone with paint.net could make that same wallpaper in a few minutes. I'll be back soon.

Actually I made it in Photoshop, but I see your point (though it took longer than a few minutes since you had to make sure all characters are somewhat visible and not completely blocked).

Thanks for proving my point - If another character got revealed for Beta, say King Dedede (because he's the best in the series and anyone who disagrees should sit in a hole), then they'd have to redo the entire wallpaper to make room for the new character and make sure he wouldn't be blocked, and wouldn't be blocking other characters. That's not to say this won't be the roster in the finished product, but it just seems silly to make something like a wallpaper showcasing all of the characters in Beta when all of the characters aren't announced yet.

Do you really think they'd not include more characters just because of a wallpaper

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:31 pm

yamnow wrote:
my wish list
k dedede - Needed.
knucles - I'd prefer Shadow, but alright.
falco - Yes.
rob - Yes.
andy - Maybe.
lip - Not a bad idea.
luffy/yugi oh - Luffy should probably be in before we expand what anime characters should be playable.
ryu - A nice pick, but probably won't happen.
dog hunt dog - Nice.
mewto - Needed.
king k rool - Maybe not, but you never know...
diddy kong - Needed.

TheBlue10 wrote:
You know that the FB cover photo was made with the characters revealed up until Smash Con. By that logic, that should have been the roster for Beta. And that was before Sandbag, PAC-MAN and Pit were revealed.

Forgive me for probably being stupid, but what does FB mean?
Kirb-Star wrote:
Do you really think they'd not include more characters just because of a wallpaper

No, of course not. This new wallpaper is probably a sign that they've announced the roster for Beta.

Though, this doesn't mean that we won't get a surprise on this dev blog...

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:34 am

pokerninja2 wrote:
yamnow wrote:
my wish list
k dedede - Needed.
knucles - I'd prefer Shadow, but alright.
falco - Yes.
rob - Yes.
andy - Maybe.
lip - Not a bad idea.
luffy/yugi oh - Luffy should probably be in before we expand what anime characters should be playable.
ryu - A nice pick, but probably won't happen.
dog hunt dog - Nice.
mewto - Needed.
king k rool - Maybe not, but you never know...
diddy kong - Needed.

TheBlue10 wrote:
You know that the FB cover photo was made with the characters revealed up until Smash Con. By that logic, that should have been the roster for Beta. And that was before Sandbag, PAC-MAN and Pit were revealed. I think the Devs have some surprises in store for Beta.

Forgive me for probably being stupid, but what does FB mean? Facebook.
Kirb-Star wrote:

No, of course not. This new wallpaper is probably a sign that they've announced the roster for Beta.

Though, this doesn't mean that we won't get a surprise on this dev blog...

I disagree with you on your poster analysis because I think we are getting a few other characters for Beta. <insert favorite character> <Ice Climbers>

Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:33 am

Location: That Little Place in Your Head You Don't Know About
Would be nice if Shantae made it in. Pretty sure she wants some love seeing as how she didn't win the Smash 4 DLC poll, and even after WayForward urging people to vote for her. Having a long-running history with Nintendo and being a great platformer game (with lots of fan-service XD ) really makes her viable for Smash.

ImageImageImage

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:29 pm

BlazingBarrager wrote:
Would be nice if Shantae made it in. Pretty sure she wants some love seeing as how she didn't win the Smash 4 DLC poll, and even after WayForward urging people to vote for her. Having a long-running history with Nintendo and being a great platformer game (with lots of fan-service XD ) really makes her viable for Smash.

It's funny, not only is she on my most wanted list for SSF2, but I was just looking up her appearance in Super Smash Bros. Crusade, and the latest trailer for Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, and now I'm really hoping that her appearance in Crusade doesn't block off her chances of appearing in SSF2.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:48 pm

MGN Username: blackking1700
dragonballhero wrote:

It's funny, not only is she on my most wanted list for SSF2, but I was just looking up her appearance in Super Smash Bros. Crusade, and the latest trailer for Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, and now I'm really hoping that her appearance in Crusade doesn't block off her chances of appearing in SSF2.

Crusades got nothing to do with us, Elviditto is a dev for both games but that's it. Nothing that crusade does effects SSF2.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:57 pm
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 ... 189  Next