The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:44 am

[ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
What do you do in your spare time? 

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Well, I'm currently wasting my time and money buying the DLC packs for all my games.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:21 am

Sprite, PS3, computer games.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:22 am

Currently Playing: The Game
Boring undergraduate stuff. Then there is the internet and games. And occasionally write.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Writing, eating, interneting, videogames, and music.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Well, I used to write too, but then I stopped working on my story.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:41 pm
Legendary Ghost

Well weekdays is usually read, talk to dormmates, or browse the web. Weekends it's pretty random during the day, the night however on Friday and Saturday usually consists of getting intoxicated or Rock Band with friends (or a combination of the two). Sometimes a dance party, depends on what's going on that night.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:31 am
Site Moderator

Play games, eat, walk around town, go on the internet, try to figure out the GECK, buy condoms and play with them, put money on a debit card and spend it on strange things, play games, hang out with one or more of my friends, flirt with one of them, put on a top hat and pretend to smoke the corn cob pipe that I painted black while walking around town, show my best friend Squidward to everyone in town, go to a party with a bunch of my friends if their parents are out for the night, raid their kitchens and make strange food objects out of cookie dough, Tang, lemon powder, peanut butter, cocoa mix, corn chips, and cashews, play with my puppy Kucoo, fantasize about Hakker, write long messages about what I do in my spare time, browse the Starz channels, rage about how G4 isn't for the gamers anymore, rage about Cartoon Network being dead, rage about Nickelodeon becoming stupider, go to a store and buy things that normally no person would ever buy like a tiny squishy turtle toy, brush my hair excessively, shoot my air-soft Deagle at my wall, light a bunch of candles and set them around me in a circle, time how long it takes my phone to beep and tell me it's dieing, mess around with Photoshop, play with my Vulpix doll, and stress about finances.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:52 am

Kyuubit. wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:
Play games, eat, walk around town, go on the internet, try to figure out the GECK, buy condoms and play with them, put money on a debit card and spend it on strange things, play games, hang out with one or more of my friends, flirt with one of them, put on a top hat and pretend to smoke the corn cob pipe that I painted black while walking around town, show my best friend Squidward to everyone in town, go to a party with a bunch of my friends if their parents are out for the night, raid their kitchens and make strange food objects out of cookie dough, Tang, lemon powder, peanut butter, cocoa mix, corn chips, and cashews, play with my puppy Kucoo, fantasize about Hakker, write long messages about what I do in my spare time, browse the Starz channels, rage about how G4 isn't for the gamers anymore, rage about Cartoon Network being dead, rage about Nickelodeon becoming stupider, go to a store and buy things that normally no person would ever buy like a tiny squishy turtle toy, brush my hair excessively, shoot my air-soft Deagle at my wall, light a bunch of candles and set them around me in a circle, time how long it takes my phone to beep and tell me it's dieing, mess around with Photoshop, play with my Vulpix doll, and stress about finances.

Wearing a salmon suit?

That's the only correct way to do it.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:53 pm
YIM WWW

Location: Everywhere and nowhere trying to find my place in life.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
Drawing,reading internet and annoying Kyzak or Kebin(Well not really Kebin anymore but still I do kinda annoy him.)

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Neo Spawn wrote:
Drawing,reading internet and annoying Kyzak or Kebin(Well not really Kebin anymore but still I do kinda annoy him.)

Over MSN?
Definitely.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:41 am

Draw comics and sketches with my tablet?

Too scared to put any of my works in the Art section :eew:

Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:56 pm

internet internet eating ham sandwichs have y mom try to stop my comp addiction and use here phone to :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: alot

if that link works....please click itand join whirled

Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:47 pm

I think I would get warned if I told you what I do on my spare time.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Learza1 wrote:
I think I would get warned if I told you what I do on my spare time.

no one cares how vigorously you masturbate, even if you use your tears as lubrication.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Don't mock me, Belth.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:36 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next