The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:21 pm

[ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
World of Heroes 

Thaiberium wrote:
The Accursed Character Sheet Form wrote:
Name: Mortimer De LaRoche

Age: Born on November 18th 2147 CE (do the math yourself)

Bio: Has been considered a problem child since childhood and entry in to a special school (which has surprisingly not been named in the story, nice attention to detail there...). Such examples include making things spontaneously combust, as was the case with his neighbor's dog, much to his s****. As such, people tended to avoid him (fearing spontaneous combustion). Mortimer was quite individualistic so it didn't bother him too much and given the proper motivation could excel in most assigned tasks, though this was rarely since Mortimer is extremely lazy. It was not until he was taught the laws of thermodynamics before he could fully grasp the power which he wielded. Mortimer has been able to see pools and currents of concentrated energy that swirl around in this open system. Not only that, but he has noticed that this energy can be manipulated. As the laws of thermodynamics dictate he can take this energy and mould it into something useful, as everything in the universe, is in essence energy. Though this would make Mortimer the most powerful man in the universe, in isn't, due to the fact that he incapable, so far, of being able to create fundamental particles. As such, and in his usual everyday life, he satisfies himself with more practical uses of energy, such as telekinesis, cryokinesis and pyrokinesis. Indirectly, his body also draws in this free floating energy into a pool, allowing Mortimer to quickly access this energy for use. This excess energy allows Mortimer to lift or physically change any physical object in this world, provided he has enough energy to do so as the energy cost is directly proportional to the object's physical properties. Any attempts at replicating the famed "Magic Missile" of RPG fame has met with failure as the energy is volatile and dissipates upon release. His only guaranteed offensive ability would be to set things on fire, by starting one himself by breaking apart water molecules in the atmosphere then igniting the hydrogen (though this is costly due to hydrogen bonds on top of the covalent bonds water already posesses). Conversely, he can drain energy and cool whatever he has targeted although, it is not especially effective on anything besides liquids and ice cream.

Power: Limited Manipulation of Energy

Appearance: Since there is no standard dress code for the school, apparently, Mortimer likes to wear dark blue denim jeans with a light coloured t-shirt topped off by a black cloth jacket that could be found in a workshop of some sort. Sneakers and black socks complete the rest. His facial features are not out of the ordinary for a young adult coming to the end of puberty. Standing at a solid 175 centimetres in a skinny frame, dark haired Mortimer gazes at the word lazily with his equally dark eyes.

Borrowed some elements from Science heroes but yeah, that's my dude, person.

BTW
N30Chaos wrote:
Bio: Daniel was born on November 12, 1991.

Current year is 2156 CE yes? If so, doesn't that make Daniel a bit older that 17?

Oh. Thanks for pointing that out.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:14 am

wasn't sure if the to would happen so I didn't think up all the details anyway if anyone wants they can post this on the rp forum I would like to see it happen but I don't have time to moniter it

Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 pm

gordofrog wrote:
wasn't sure if the to would happen so I didn't think up all the details anyway if anyone wants they can post this on the rp forum I would like to see it happen but I don't have time to moniter it

Why don't you just make it and get a co-DM?

Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:29 pm
 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6