The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:48 pm

[ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
Grand Smash 

Can't you allow one more slot? If not, substitute me with someone who doesn't post.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:36 pm

EIGHT IS THE TRADITIONAL NUMBER THERE WILL BE NO EXEPTIONS EXEPT IN THE CASE OF A MINI-GRAND WHICH IS FOUR PEOPLE AND SOMETIMES WHEN THEY MAKE ALTS SO THAT THEY CAN DO PLOT TWISTS OKAY

NO EXEPTIONS

Oh, and I guess if one of the reservers fail to post a character I'll let you replace them okay

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:42 pm

War P. Anda wrote:
EIGHT IS THE TRADITIONAL NUMBER THERE WILL BE NO EXEPTIONS EXEPT IN THE CASE OF A MINI-GRAND WHICH IS FOUR PEOPLE AND SOMETIMES WHEN THEY MAKE ALTS SO THAT THEY CAN DO PLOT TWISTS OKAY

NO EXEPTIONS

Oh, and I guess if one of the reservers fail to post a character I'll let you replace them okay

;-; Okay... Tell me when I can post my BIO.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:43 pm

You can post it in four days. you will replace someone who has reserved and not posted their character, and I will choose who by way of RNG.

In other news, if you don't want to be replaced (exept DH because he's only reserved recently) I suggest posting your bios here within the next four days. Or, at the very least post here. I mean if you're gon' reserve, then at least COME THROUGH with it I mean really

Seriously post your characters

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
Get rid of Detsuidusidkaboom, he's taking quite a while for an image.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Whimzer wrote:
Get rid of Detsuidusidkaboom, he's taking quite a while for an image.

I believe he doesn't need to make an image.

Get rid of Brikmaethor, seeing he has done nothing... I have an idea of what my character be. Can it have many abilities?

Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:06 pm

He doesn't NEED an image, but he seems to want to do one. Also I am simply going to use an RNG and kick a random person out if they don't submit anyone.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:13 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Not to worry. I'm half way done with my character sheet. I'll try and get it posted by the end of the day.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:27 am

Brikmaethor wrote:
Not to worry. I'm half way done with my character sheet. I'll try and get it posted by the end of the day.

Oh Great, now I can't do it.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
Kick out Destunokaboom

He's a s*** RPer and he basically doesn't give a s*** because drawing apparently takes forever.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:07 pm

I want to try my hand at RPGing, and since I got an idea of my character (not done, but have most of it figured out), I might as well try.

EDIT: Just in case...

Username: Blitz

Name: Dirion

Race: Chandelier

Colour:#0000FF

Weapon: Dirion uses flames to manipulate its foes. It may use a wide assortment of attacking, healing and defensive manuevers. Dependind on the color of the flame, the attack varies:
Special Attacks:
Black: Envelopes the foe in darkness. It lingers.
White: Used to heal thyself. An opponent may grab this to restore is health.
Grey: As a defensive maneuver, it blurrs vision.
Orange: Gives the foe a burn.
Green: Acts like acid.
Light Blue: Freezes the foe.
Purple: Inflicts poison on a foe
Pink: Makes a barrier around thyself.
Physical Attacks:
Tentacle Swoop: Hits foes with a barrage of tentacles.
Grab Burn: Grabs a foe with one of the tentacles and uses a type of flame. Flame gets better accuracy
Sneakiferno: Turns invinsible, grabs and engulfs an unpredicting foe in an inferno with a type of flame.

Abilities: A chandelier that can shoot different types of flames that inflict certain conditions. He can also float and make himself invisible.

Description: A black chandelier with 8 tentacles possessing each a type of flame. Inside, it has a Yellow Flame to show light in his way. It is able to float around and turn invisible, ideal for camuflage. Dirion has a rather playful demeanor, because tends to taunt his foes, as well as a quirky nature. He is mildly tempered and such, loses his temper wether he is knocked down or even insulted. He is, however, undergoing yoga, which helps himconcentrate on what he is doing and overcome the temper.

Biography:To start, Dirion was actually a human. When he was born, he received the name “Dirion” as a wordplay, and it was liked. As a child, he loved to experiment using coat hangers and used wires to build simple machines, but he was negleted and reprimanded constantly because of the “dangers”. He proved he could be helpful when he created a lantern to attract moths in order to protect hisgarden. This was 5 years after his numerous attempts, now aged 15. He was a great caretaker, using machines to serve food or tuck beds for children. With this event, he realized that he could put his mechanical inclination to test, so he left home in hopes of finding a job. He found a nice home, who gave them the job as butler. He spent nearly 15 years with them. They felt they could trust him, so the family, consisting of 2 parents and 2 year old child Matthew, went away on a cruise for 10 days. He knew this was his opportunity for a higher pay, so he made a machine that could cure a disease by making igredients , which are then mixed to create the antidote. He placed this in the s****. When the family returned, they just left their son Matthew because he was sick, and the parents didn't know what to do. He then took the son downstairs to the s**** to test the machine. After placing a sample of the sickness, the machine began to make the antidote. Halfway through the process, he noticed a cable was unplugged, and this cable used the Internet to search ingredients. By the time he realized, the machine was making the closest antidote possible with the ingredients submitted into its hardrive. When the antidote was finished, he gave it to the child. Matthew looked more sickly than before. He knew what would happen, he would lose his job, and never gain good fame again, but he cared more for the child, and its life mattered most. So he looked frantically for the cure, and found an herb, which was found in a nearby forest. He set of to look for it. While in the vicinity, he saw a tree that watched over the forest because it was the biggest. He realized that in the walls of the tree, the herb was abundant. He took many samples, and a mysterious shadow reprimanded him. He begged the shadow, or spirit to let him borrow the herb to cure the child. The spirit was not pleased with this, as the herb was critical to maintain the tree's life. He then let him keep the herb, but with a price. His "curse" was to set in after curing the child. After making the antidote and cured the child, he remembered that the spirit told him to get away after he was done. He went into the depths of the forest to avoid being found. He was feeling confused; he knew the curse had started. He became unconcious, and when he finally awoke, he was a chandelier. His appearance changed, no one could recognize him.

Last edited by Blitzamirin on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:09 pm

...Yeah, first off, this isn't pokemon. Second, a fifteen year old being considered one of the wisest in the tribe? What? ...If you're gonna revise this, it needs a LOT of revising. Special attacks doesn't exist because all we need is a basic explanation of what they can do and stuff. I know this isn't directly related to pokemon, but what with your favourite pokemon being a chandelier, your physical and 'colour' attacks, I see what you did there. Also his backstory makes next to no sense. With the word 'tribe' used at first and then talk of machines, you should explain the setting of your character before going off and saying things willy nilly. Wait, who says willy nilly? Whatever. Abilities doesn't make sense what does antique mean aaaghh. If you can't revise this character - or make a new one - then I dunno. I'd just make you replace Densetsu, but... well, this bio has too many problems, at the moment, to be put into the roster.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Updated BIO, makes more sense. Oh, and the chandelier idea, the attacks are very brief in description. I gave attack hints as well with this.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Okay, maybe I need to clarify a few more things.

One, child prodigies, for example, builders of advanced machinery called ROBOTS, even if it was merely in the past, are generally not accepted here. Building a lantern was fine, and I had almost thought you'd improved. BUT THERE IS STILL NO SENSE

If Dirion was as great as you say he was, why would he make the machine so easy to short circuit? And if he was, why put it in the middle of the room where drinks could spill, babies could climb and the like? Just how the heck did this machine make housework easier? How does he float or even MOVE?

The Special Abilities section is a no-go. Just give me a basic description of what he can do (Not a list. That is very unproffessional in non-RPG stuff. This is freeform), in the ABILITIES section. What the heck is antique supposed to mean rageragerage

Like I said, this needs a LOT of revising. Like, almost the ENTIRE backstory after the lantern part, getting rid of the special abilities section, putting up a summary of what he can do in the Abilities section (ANTIQUE?!?! WhAT DOES THIS MEAN IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE TYPING LIKE THIS IS POKEMON OR IS IT SOMETHING LIKE 'Sturdy' OR SOMETHING?! I DON'ydgahwsdyvh nhavd) sekjghukjgfuuzpf[pai???) okay whatfvrfjhzbsm JBHADBDGUUIJGY

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:09 pm

I made the human thing to make the story interesting. I can delete it and make a story about his chandelier origins (which will suck).

A cable was wrongly in place and a little broken, making the drool more efective.

Updated the thing of the living room and the ability.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:18 pm
 [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next