The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:21 pm

[ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Chibi-Robo 

MGN Username: NASAPeepo
Currently Playing: It's my personal life.
Jammy wrote:
if you were any good at "analysing moves" you'd know that blaster doesn't even true combo into jab, let alone any kill moves.

good luck getting a raw dair in neutral at any percent, let alone high percent. even if you do get one, they can tech it.

regarding upB, I'd class this as a "semi-decent kill confirm" at best, killing at roughly 85% versus midweights.
you have to start the move directly underneath them for it to have any chance of connecting all hits, making it even more situational.

it's also a bit of a gimmick, as DI/SDI to either side usually means this combo won't work due to the multi-hit nature of upB, so it's probably not gonna work unless your opponent is inexperienced or is using a large character.

honestly you don't really know what you're talking about and are stating anecdotal evidence as fact.

also if you're too scared to use your real username don't @ me, I have nothing to prove from whooping randoms.

You missed a lot in my previous comment. I don't blame you, you're naturally ignorant, anyway.

I didn't know you were this dumb, honestly, let alone messed up grammar. I don't even know how you got in the BR room in the first place, from the looks of it, you probably bribed them. But I know that's not the case, considering I saw everything you wrote. Call it your luck.

Again, I didn't know you were THIS stupid to NOT figure out someone's already included true username in the profile. It's only a matter of one click, yet, you couldn't even do that. My true username is in my profile, I can't believe I have to straight up tell you that. Didn't you pay attention in school? Boy, you must be fun at parties.

Says you'll whoop my Chibi online, then makes up a lame excuse, calling me a random player even though you know me. You are the one looking like a scared little girl at this point, why ask me for a challenge then repulse it? Seems like YOU don't know what you are saying. I repeat, my username is in my profile, don't make excuses. Honestly, you're hilarious.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:23 pm

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
STOP FIGHTING AND COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:57 pm

MGN Username: Jobin
Currently Playing: FusionFall
Waifu: Sandbag
this is chibi-robo discussion not an episode of the dr. phil show

If you want to whine at each other Skylar opened up a Salty Suite.

https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 17&t=45045

Main Man: :sora:
Side Chick: :sandbag:
Hoping for: [jojo reference]

Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:27 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Jammy
ch0fl ok i don't even know who "ragingthunder" is.
sorry, thought you might actually be someone decent at the game.

and yes, you're right, i bribed the BR with multiple nudes, i've actually never played ssf2.

i was actually talking about chibi before, but if you're just gonna type a fat paragraph calling me dumb, i think we should get the thread back on track LMAO

also, if you actually wanna settle this, here: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 5#p1482845

Youtube         Twitch

<insert giant anime gif here>

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:32 am

MGN Username: Incineratessb
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2/ Super Smash Bros wii u
Sick thread

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:47 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
What even is this? Some pissing contest where the victor is whoever can be the snarkiest and most rude? It's not hard to discuss a character and debate about their traits. Get back on topic, this time without the sass and attitude toward each other.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:20 am

MGN Username: FluffyRuff
What's your guys opinion on :chibirobo: vs :luigi: ?

Practicing: :yoshi:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:44 am
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
casually skips argument making up half the thread

If we are back to Chibi talk now, how about we discuss the potential KB Buff to Uair again? Having it on Knee level would honestly be amazing and fix 85% of my current issues with the character (and would be delievering what was promised all that while ago in Dev Blog #3, just to be that guy again). Having it kill slightly later would also be okay in my book though.

On another note, I still need more horizontal range on my Up Smash. It is an anti-air that cannot anti-air reliably, and that pisses me off to no end. Catching landings with Up Grab, Blaster, Uair, Fair and even FSmash is nice and all and currently one of the few things that Chibi is good at, but not one of these tools has quite the "oomph" effect that USmash delivers. Im not asking for much, but having some of the range back it hd in 0.9b (keyword some, old USmash in all honesty was kinda silly at times) would help both his anti-air game immensly and also be an indirect buff to his KO struggle, both things which Chibi desperately needs imo. After all, more range on one of our few KO moves :chibirobo:

darkrinorex wrote:
What's your guys opinion on :chibirobo: vs :luigi: ?

Im not quite sure yet. Fireballs being pseudo-transcendent is uber dumb and really is a major issue for our neutral game, and that is propably Chibis strongest asset as of now. We cant really space out Luigi if we constantly have to avoid a projectile that moves super weird, outranges ours and cannot be beaten out by us at all :chibirobo: Once we can safely poke those pesky little things away with our spoon that should be much less of an issue however. Punish game goes to Luigi for... obvious reasons, I dont think I need to elaborate on this. Come on, its Chibi that doesnt have his floaty crusher Uair anymore, what did you expect :chibirobo: Offstage game seems about even rn, but Im pretty sure once I figure out how to edgeguard Luigi that should change a lot in the future. As of now Id say 45-55 in Luigis favour (maybe 40-60, but eh), but as time passes (and projectiles are fixed), I can see it being even, if not in Chibis favour.

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:02 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Jammy
usmash is pretty weak too, i'd like to see it kill like 10-15% earlier

Youtube         Twitch

<insert giant anime gif here>

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:09 pm

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
wait so if I changed my name from shadowmario2600 to therebornbowser it means I'm not using my real username?
what

Anyway back on topic, Skylar just made me want to try Chibi Robo.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:43 pm

MGN Username: NASAPeepo
Currently Playing: It's my personal life.
Alright, I'll be the guy to apologize considering he couldn't do it.
TheRebornBowser wrote:
wait so if I changed my name from shadowmario2600 to therebornbowser it means I'm not using my real username?
what

Nice, we need more Chibi mains, welcome to the Chibi nation. I am looking forward to how you adapt him in the future. :pikachu:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Against Luigi, his ability to dash-slide (crouch-slide, crouch-cancel whatever it is) makes grabbing a liability since he can "dash dance" a pretty large area rather quickly. And Chibi's weight is a liability to Luigi combo chains and UpB/Up Smash finishers. It's doable with some solid disjoints/edge guards, but you gotta be campy and that is a slow, arduous match to be had against Mr. Green.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:00 am

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
NASAPeepo wrote:
Alright, I'll be the guy to apologize considering he couldn't do it.
TheRebornBowser wrote:
what

Nice, we need more Chibi mains, welcome to the Chibi nation. I am looking forward to how you adapt him in the future. :pikachu:

I won't be a Chibi main (or else I'il have 30 mains LUL) but overall I really like the way he plays. He has some many good setups into his Uair, he reminds me more of Mario than Falcon.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:10 pm

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
NASAPeepo wrote:
Nice, we need more Chibi mains, welcome to the Chibi nation.

>his signature says Chibi is his secondary
i don't appreciate lies, peepo

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:50 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
How exactly is that a lie? He says that we need more Chibi mains, which I can confirm is 100% true. You dont have to actually main a character to say stuff like that. Chibi secondary makes him more than qualified for that statement (and tbh if some randy said that we needed more Chibi mains he still would not be lying). Get your s*** together please

can we actually talk about Chibi in this thread for a change and not make this the new meme hole of the fora

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:02 am
 [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next