The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:52 pm

[ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Equilibrium/Statis 

"Alright, let's head out," Creis said, turning to go down an alleyway. "We'll have to be extremely quiet if e want to get through unnoticed," Creis whispered almost silently. He walked as slowly as he could, as he was wearing metal boots, they made small clanking sounds if he went any faster.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:03 am

"I will see about it." Ken answers as he moves to the village.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:55 am

Nintendo:
You skeak past the police and get some distance. "OK, I think we're safe." Xaivier says. "We gotta make it to Zefear quick!" Xaivier carries the man back to Zefear. "You got him!" the man says "Thank you!".................

+10 Dark XP

Once you get an apartment to stay in, you get settled. "Hey, you think that we're doing the right thing?" Xaivier asks.

Coobit:
you arrive at a village gate, "No time to waste!" Kuji says, taking out metal disks. She opens the gates to a Baron village and a Man standing in th middle of the middle of the wreakage. "That must be him." she says.

Dragon:
you get to the burning side of the village, Suka runs after you, stopping near the fire, "How are we going to put this out?" she asks.

Hakker IP banned me. I'm gonna say this cuz it doesn't matter, I think Hakker's gone COMPLETELY Powerdrunk.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:14 pm

"We have to find some water hopefully we get some help." Ken answers looking around.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:18 pm

"Well, now that that's over, we'll need a new mission," Creis said, stretching his arms and shoulders.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:20 pm

"Seems like a good idea but let your guard down, they could be dangerous..." Tyrel whispers as they walk to the ship. "We just get the weapons then get the hell out of there, understood?"

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:35 pm
YIM WWW

Dragon:
"But don't you control fire?" Suka asks.

nintendo:
Read the second part of the post, after +10 Dark Xp

Lulu:
"Right." Balishe agrees. "Hello, we are here for the...uh..." Balishe stumbles. "What if its not them?" she whispers to you.

Hakker IP banned me. I'm gonna say this cuz it doesn't matter, I think Hakker's gone COMPLETELY Powerdrunk.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:44 pm
Site Admin

What is your Name? Tori Undinous

What Path do you choose? Light

What do you seek to cause? Peace

What do you seek to abolish? Chaos

Lastly, What Celestial body to you favor? Neptune

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:47 pm

[[Whoops, must of missed that..]]

"This mission was a petty errand from the weak. We need to take things into our own hands soon. Or we'll never destroy order as necessary. Chaos and Destruction is the only way for the world to work. With order comes corruption, tyranny, and oppression." Creis looked up at Xavier, "There can never be peace, as peace always comes with a dear cost, such as slavery. Therefore, Chaos and Destruction should reign."

[[End rant..]]

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:51 pm

Nintendo:[[Are you craterfiend(Or whatever)?]]
"I guess your right..." Xaivier says, "So, Saturn, huh?"

Kiki:
"Congratuations, you hav egraduated Zefear." The shcolar says, "you're assistant's name is Wyrn. She is over there." The man pointed to girl with orange hair. she looked around impateintly. she seemed to be waiting for someone like you.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:52 pm
Site Admin

Tori smiled to the man happily, her years of hard work and determination had paid off, she had graduated. Tori pushed her hair that had fallen in front of her face, and pushed it behind her right ear. Tori then walked over to the impatient redhead, and smiled at her as well.

"Hi" she said politely "I'm Tori, you must be my assistant Wyrn."

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:02 pm

[[I was, and am on some other forums. Why do you ask?]]

"Hmm?" Creis asked. "Oh, element, yeah," Creis replied, staring at the moon from the apartment window. "So Jupiter?" he asked.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:18 pm

Coobit:
"Back off! you don't know what I'm capable of!" the man yells, surging with electricity. "I'll Zap you to a crisp!"

Kiki:
"I guess I am." Wyrm says. "So, you're Tori? I expected you to look...different."

Nintendo:[[because I don't remember you RPing, though I could always be wrong...]]
"um...Uranus..." Xaivier says.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:22 pm

[[I only RP'd in, like, 2 topics in the old forums.]]

"Whoops, that's what I meant to say," Creis replied. "Well, we make a good team. Our elements are opposites, allowing us to have a full advantage over our enemies."

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:49 pm
Site Admin

Tori looked down at her clothes, her jeans, and baby blue tank top with a rhinestone silver trident design on it didn't seem too flashy to her. "How so?" asked Tori, she then waved her hands brushing aside the idle conversation. "Ah forget about it" she said with a smile "So do we have any quests or something to do?" she twirled a strand of her blonde hair waiting for her assistant's response.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:07 pm
 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next