The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:20 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 57  Next
[MP] Kingdom Hearts 

Waifu: You!
arctic the fox wrote:
What I wanna know is Where the hell are the TWEWY guys. Were they real, because Joshua seemed pretty aware of everything, or were they dreamed up? I feel like we got Sonic '06'd there.

You missed the whole point of DDD entirely. They are real, their world was dreaming.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:15 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Rayman Legends, Kingdom Hearts 2, Scaler, Kirby's Epic Yarn
THoT wrote:
arctic the fox wrote:
What I wanna know is Where the hell are the TWEWY guys. Were they real, because Joshua seemed pretty aware of everything, or were they dreamed up? I feel like we got Sonic '06'd there.

You missed the whole point of DDD entirely. They are real, their world was dreaming.

I didn't miss the point if the point wasn't clear. I got the dreaming and stuff, but it never explained them. I want to see them back, though. It sure was interesting with them around.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:19 am

arctic the fox wrote:
I didn't miss the point if the point wasn't clear.

If you're going to complain about how you thought something wasn't clear then you're playing the wrong series, dude

Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:08 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
So guys, what was up with The Grid again? Like the Space Paranoids in KHII was a copy of the beta of the Grid made by Flynn from the actual Tron-world (which in turn has the Grid as a world within a world) or so? Because in KH 3D there is large empathises on this one cutscene where Rinzler falls are apparently 'turns into Tron again and remembers Sora'. How can 'Tron' remember Sora if a) The space paranoids Tron was a copy (are computer programs omnipotent in the KH world?) b) The Grid was a dream of the Grid from before Sora's visit, meaning that the Dream version of Rinzler could'nt have known Sora anyway.

I think sora was just high or really dense thinking that Rinzler knew him/would know him. Rinzler probabaly reached out to him because he disliked falling to his death. Is that correct, because the whole Grid story kind of confused me.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:19 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Rayman Legends, Kingdom Hearts 2, Scaler, Kirby's Epic Yarn
Steven wrote:
So guys, what was up with The Grid again? Like the Space Paranoids in KHII was a copy of the beta of the Grid made by Flynn from the actual Tron-world (which in turn has the Grid as a world within a world) or so? Because in KH 3D there is large empathises on this one cutscene where Rinzler falls are apparently 'turns into Tron again and remembers Sora'. How can 'Tron' remember Sora if a) The space paranoids Tron was a copy (are computer programs omnipotent in the KH world?) b) The Grid was a dream of the Grid from before Sora's visit, meaning that the Dream version of Rinzler could'nt have known Sora anyway.

I think sora was just high or really dense thinking that Rinzler knew him/would know him. Rinzler probabaly reached out to him because he disliked falling to his death. Is that correct, because the whole Grid story kind of confused me.

idk
3D had some weird plotpoints. 3D was pretty odd, overall, even for a KH game. It made 3DS sales, though.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:07 am

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Waifu: Mina Ashido
Wreck-It ralph world = instant buy for me

Well, Steven, Rinzler in Tron Legacy remembered that he was Tron near the end, so that probably has something to do with it. And Sora IS NOT smart with computers, but since All Worlds are actually one world, with parts just covered in darkness, it could be possible that all computers are connected into one database, thus being able for Tron to remember or recoginze him in said state.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:43 am

Steven wrote:

This was the entire problem I had with The Grid. However if I had to make a guess I'd say either Sora's jumped the gun to think that The Grid and Space Paranoids are the same thing (which Flynn's presence there proves it isn't), or somehow Ansem was able to hook up the two worlds with his computer as a middle man between them so that he could keep Space Paranoids consistently updated and optimized.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:53 am

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
Steven wrote:

Probably just Fridge Logic and Disney trying to reference the whole Rinzler-Tron connection from Legacy.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Terra wrote:
Probably just Fridge Logic

tv tropes is a terrible website please keep tv tropes s*** within tv tropes

thank you

unless "fridge logic" is something that's actually used outside of tv tropes

in that case, please don't capitalize random words

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Currently Playing: pokemon x, gta 5
Did anybody notice in the KH3 trailer that the keyblade Sora finds is the Master Keeper? The last time the Master Keeper was seen was with Aqua in the world of darkness. Also it's only been used by keyblade masters..

Why did it show up in front of Sora & not Riku?

Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:26 pm

you'll find out when you play the game, won't you?

Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:19 am

Currently Playing: pokemon x, gta 5
swerve.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Waifu: You!
maybe: sora becomes a keyblade master ??

Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:09 am

I don't see how they wouldn't do that.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:40 am

Waifu: I'm married
IDEA: A CARS LEVEL WHERE YOUR PARTY TURNS INTO CARS
SORA IS A RACECAR GOOFY IS A DUMPTRUCK AND DONALD IS A HELICOPTER

i hate cars, f*** that

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:38 am
YIM WWW
 [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 57  Next