The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:19 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

Waifu: Patchouli Knowledge
So is Kirby's get-up attack doing 0% intentional? I've noticed it still does no damage, despite having a fairly big knockback ratio

Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:59 pm

i broke the camera lol :sweat: idk how to put on forum because first time using so i uploaded o youtube so you can see it. this is not a commercial im just stupid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMb1bEjRK5U

Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:27 pm

MGN Username: Vega
Currently Playing: The Beta
Crash Bomber can go through the side of Phase 8.

Attachments:
Bug.png
Bug.png [ 85.19 KiB | Viewed 757 times ]

Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:27 pm

gokus kaioken reverses the effects of the super and poison mushrooms the hitbox for captain falcons homerun bat activates before the animation finishes it sorta hits them before the bat swing

Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:31 pm

When Rambi jumps onto Pac-Man's hydrant, he glitches out and [url=tinyurl.com/ycf9lfk3]never disappears[/url].

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:07 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Even if charged, Kirby will only shoot a single needle if he's with Sheik's hat.
And if Zelda uses Nayru's love in Kirby's Up-B, it will not reflect, and the "same priority" bubble will appear, destroying the Up-B's projectile.
Also, some of Kirby's hats are outdated. Like :metaknight: 's.
And last, if kirby hits a bumper with his Down-B, it will disable the move.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:21 pm

MGN Username: Lcb
Currently Playing: Ssf2 beta
Waifu: Shrek
Excuse my bad English:
-Lloyd can't keep crouched down in platforms
-In central highway, the items appear in places were they shouldn't (when hazards are on and the platforms fall)
-Kirby don't do any damage if he gets up with attack
-Pokeballs get stuck if you throw them to the ceilings
-The items freezie and gooey bomb don't work properly if you throw them with any player (this worked with player 1 but player 2 to 4 could't do it)
-if you zoom in training mode in Pac-maze the camera don't follow the player
-Cpu's are a little dumb because they do not know how to follow you in some stages like emerald cave, temple, skull fortress, central highway, clock town, desk, lake of rage, Planet namek(well, almost every stage) etc. also they like to comit suicide, especially in stages like mushroom kindom III (Tails never uses his up b, sonic uses his side b when he should use his up b to reach the stage horizontally, falco uses his up b to go down instead to go up to reach the ledge, jigglypuff uses all his jumps in a second so she(../he) can't reach the ledge, mario uses a lot his cape when is unnecessary etc.)
-you can get stuck if you grab a cpu/player trapped in a master ball and the player/cpu comes out before you throw them (also you can come out of the master ball very quickly)
-I was with tails in rainbow route and i used the metalbox item, then I went to a mirror while I was flying and when I was falling of the mirror, I could not touch the ground.
-Then I experimented with the same glitch turning into metal and using a super mushroom and when I went to a mirror I turned even more big and the game crashed.
-more than 1 player can win a match if you die at the same time as the opponent in sudden death (is this a bug? lol)
-You can´t roll properly in green hill zone, saturn valley and hueco mundo, emerald cave,lake of rage, temple, meteo campaigns, sector Z (this happens with almost every character)
-Red shells start to move anywhere they want in the moment they are on the floor (without throwing them or grabbing them)
-Green shells disappear if you hold them for too long
-bumper don't work properly (it will push you to the direction you are going when it should be the opposite)

Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:18 pm

MGN Username: eLys|Naru
Waifu: None
With Gamecube Controllers, having 2 shield buttons is a bad thing. After pressing shield, the game continuously reads both shield buttons as being pressed. This goes away if you only have one shield button, but it's still a bug. And one of my friends has the same problem even with just one shield button.

~Naru

Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Olá, estou com um problema, não sei se é somente o meu, mas sempre que vou colocar algum nome antes da partida em Smash, o "Tap Jump" desconfigura, isso é meio chato... :blackmage:

This is what happens, if you have a solution, help me!

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:43 pm

MGN Username: Gabumonkid
Currently Playing: Bravely Default, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Pokemon X, and others
so for some reason doing smash attacks on a xbox 360 controller doesnt seem to do it well. i reported this before but on keyboard, its still hard to just tap both a direction and the binded 'A' attack button at the same time to do it properly. its like i have to hold both keys/button and direction at the same time for a longer period of time than its suppose to. unlike 0.9b where smashing worked better with pressing both at the same time just worked. i dont know if its just me or i dunno.

sooo....im back...after so long o.o

Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:43 am
YIM

MGN Username: SonGoku9000
Currently Playing: SSF2
Waifu: Takahashi Saki
I found a bug in an online match, we were in Chaos Shrine, I was playing as :goku: and activated a metal box,
I evaded :isaac: attack using instant transmission and when I landed on an edge, I floated in the ground infinitely and gained invincibility but the downside of this invincibility bug is that you cannot attack (like :luigi: in the bug reel, where he up-b and floated almost infinitely in the ground but he didn't gain invincibility and he tried to move while floating on the ground and because of that the bug ended, I did nothing during the bug because I think that the bug will end like luigi), and then my opponent started attacking me, and because of the bug, no damage was sustained, and when the metal box form deactivated, I lost the invincibility and got hit.

POWER!!!

Mains: :goku: :ichigo: :naruto: :luffy:
Secondaries: :gameandwatch: :sandbag: :pacman: :bowser:
For fun: :luigi: :sora: :pit:

Last edited by SonGoku9000 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:40 am

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
Is it me or do Sandbag's Bob Omb SD's count as KO's instead?

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:38 am

With 1.02 and using a USB controller, I cannot WALK, only DASH.
This is regardless of the settings for AutoDash and D-Tap Dash.

I'm using digital buttons, not the analog sticks. I can't think think of anyway to fix this on my end. Note that my setup works great for V0.9

This bug effectively makes the game unplayable :(

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:49 pm

MGN Username: GreeNinja
Currently Playing: Beta or TF2
Over time, the SV platform goes much farther to the left than it should

Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:24 pm

Before I state the glitch that exists in the current version, I would like to ask if you could make it so Bomberman's up b would connect each hit more easier, or at least increase the vertical knock back that the final hit has? That would be very helpful to the character.

The glitch is that target testing still happens in online mode.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:33 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 106  Next